The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Hope you all get a bfp!!

Im hoping to get our one tooo!

Baby dust to you all

Awh cute :) ..

Spreading the baby dust .... In so so surprised its happened so quick ...

I was trying for 2 years for faith !

Congrats CLH, may it be the first of many BFPs in the run up to Xmas!!!

X

Congrats CLH fabby news:)

Anyone Due Af around 26th? Im going mad testing already. Know it's way early good job they r cheapy tests hehe

I've got hopes high for this O date and being preggers before Christmas. Realised the other day that if I concieve this cycle, I will finish my TWW a couple of days before my boyfriend's birthday as well!
Plus think it would be fantastic to announce to the family at Christmas :)

Congrats CLH fabby news:)

Anyone Due Af around 26th? Im going mad testing already. Know it's way early good job they r cheapy tests hehe

hey hun

I am due for AF i think on the 28/29... will hopefully test on the 28

Congrats CLH!!! So nice to see a BFP on here... H&H 9 months!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

what a lovely thread!! I've been trying for 7 months now and I would looove to get a sticky bean by Christmas!! My in-laws have been waiting patiently to become grandparents and I would love to surprise them on Christmas day. How wonderful would that be! My next AF is 9/28ish so Babyonthego & Mummywant2be - lets wait it out/symptom spot together!

Congrats CLH_X3!!

I love this thread, what a lovely idea :)
Congratulations to those that already have their BFP's, and best of luck to those trying to.
I am on cycle 3 ttc baby number one and I am really hoping for a BFP before christmas. Like a lot of people on here have said, it would be lovely to announce the happy news to friends and family around christmas. heres hoping xx

Okay girlies I gave in and tested this morning. Bearing in mind that Af ain't due til the 26th. There's defo a faint second line there :/ I'm terrified as I had a MC in June. I tested positive very early with my son and got a faint positive which kept getting darker. I would normally just think that it's an evap line however I also tested yesterday mOrning and a lighter line was there lighter than todays? What do u ladies think? Don't think there's any point posting pics cos u prob wouldn't see it on my phone.

How exciting Babeonthego!! You know your body the best so I would trust your instincts :) Praying for your sticky bean! Keep us posted

Thanks koj I'm so hoping that this is it but probably tomorrow there will be no line at all. My goodness time does stand still when ur so anxious to get something. I don't know why I'm so desperate for it to be positive I wasn't expecting to even see a line and I've not lOng came off the pill. Il keep u posted. Fingers crossed and baby dust to us all :)

Count me in, too! I just came off the pill in early August and had no luck last month - I took it harder than I expected to, too. And my chart has been all weird already this month - I might have O'ed already going by my temps, but everything else points to O in a few days... so who knows. I'm trying not to get worked up any more about it because I've really been trying to relax this month :p But here's hoping! DH and I would LOOOOVE to give our moms that news as a Christmas present!

Hey gals, lets start a thread where we can see the list of BPF's before Christmas! Seeing there's 4 months to go there should be LOTS of BFP Christmas packages!!!

Count me in!!

I'm currently on my 2nd cycle trying to conceive no2. I really want to conceive by Christmas as OH wants a summer baby so if we've not conceived by Christmas he wants to wait til next Aug to try again :-(.

I'm currently on CD12 my AF is due 6th October is anyone due to test same time as me?

Fingers crossed for you all xxx

Good luck, Babeonthego! It's still super early for you, so the line can only get darker, eh? Keep us updated.

Count me in!!

I'm currently on my 2nd cycle trying to conceive no2. I really want to conceive by Christmas as OH wants a summer baby so if we've not conceived by Christmas he wants to wait til next Aug to try again :-(.

I'm currently on CD12 my AF is due 6th October is anyone due to test same time as me?

Fingers crossed for you all xxx

WAT? wait till Aug to try again? And is he willing to wear protection to make this idea of his happen? I guess if he doesn't know when you O, you become the ultimate decider. :winkwink:

I am cd7 today awaiting to start using my cbfm. I am getting excited lol. It is only my second month off the mini pill hoping it happens quick but will wait and see. I have got my Dh to hide all my hpt from me so I can not test early it just stresses me out.

Hope everyone is ok

Hi we are now officially starting to TTC number 2 this week, just starting taking the folic acid, excited and scared! Hoping for a BFP by Xmas :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->