The BFP before Christmas thread :) 5 BFPs

Breadsticks - I hope its a good sign for us and that we both get our BFPs this month!!! :D

I know better than to symptom spot but I'm at 7dpo and getting cramps today in my lower right abdomen area and since yesterday I've been feeling very wet and almost swollen down there like I've just BD'ed or am on my AF (sorry TMI!!)

I'm not gonna try not to make much of it coz every month I successfully convince myself 100% that I'm pregnant and am crushed when AF shows. haha!! I'm trying to take a more relaxed approach this month.. :) We'll see how that goes. ha

Me too! I am also 7DPO today and yesterday my boobs hurt so badly. I also had some mild cramps throughout the day, but at one point they turned worse...I thought I was starting my period! But no, it's not due till next Monday. The cramps have subsided today but my boobs still hurt. I have had tons of creamy CM also.

I'm trying so hard not to symptom spot but it's so difficult when all this stuff is going on! I am trying not to think about it. I can ignore the cramps because they are so incredibly mild so far today but not my boobs, they've been bothering me since Saturday night. :dohh:
Same here ladies! I am so tired and nauseated in the am and i have had brown cm since sunday night. Gl to u!!! I test on Halloween! Thats 12 days after af shows!

I am sorry the witch got you losingtheplot! Fxd for u next cycle! Well still getting brown cm but now it is watery. Had some abdominal cramps and nausea this morning kind of congestedmy breasts feel and look fuller and . I am 11a dpo today and hope these are good signs. I have my fingers crossed. Now back to my distractions!

Congratulations on your BFP, TTCMSP! Looks like were in this together almost to the very end! Good luck and a happy and healthy 9 months to you!! :thumbup:

Congratulations on your BFP, TTCMSP! Looks like were in this together almost to the very end! Good luck and a happy and healthy 9 months to you!! :thumbup:

So excited to have a "bump" buddy Nenna!

Congrats on the BFP's ladies! Still here- CD 18... hoping this might be the month, but nothing out of the ordinary to report. If I make it to November 3rd (CD29) without AF I'll be testing then.

Rocko, I am also CD18 (8DPO) and testing on 11/3! Good luck, I have my fingers crossed for you! :flower:

Hellooo -

I am currently 3 DPO waiting to test until 3rd of November if i can hold out that long! I really will try!

x

cool, glad I have others playing the waiting game with me ;) I'm still not having big symptoms, unless you count the weepy moment I just had reading a blog about Xmas ideas for DH... crazy lady here ;)

11 days til testing!

CD6 for me today - AF left the building yesterday. DH has flu though so will be letting him rest a couple of days before BD'ing. Though last month I didn't ovulate until CD21 so don't think it'll make too much difference for our chances. Going away in the caravan to the Lakes next week for a couple of days so hoping to remember my therm and OPK!

Had my IUI yesterday and am scheduled for the pregnancy test on November 6th. :happydance: COME ON BFP!!!

Had my IUI yesterday and am scheduled for the pregnancy test on November 6th. :happydance: COME ON BFP!!!

Good luck!!! Hope you get a positive!!! :)

Was it painful? Like an hsg? We might end up having to do iuis so I was just curious.

WOW a lot of ladies are testing in the beginning of november! Good Luck and :dust: to you all!

I am testing on the 29th or 30th if AF does not arrive on Sunday :)

Cannot wait for the beginning of November!

Roll on the 3rd!

Think lots of us are testing then! x

My AF is due on Monday. But I noticed some spotting today at 9dpo so I'm thinking that this would be IB if AF doesn't show in 2-3 days so I may test on Sunday if all goes well as well!!

FX'ed for us all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"