The big O today...anyone else??

I have noticed that my pee smelled bad in early pregnancy before! It was one of my first symptoms with my DD #2. My sister in law also had this symptom in her last pregnancy. Fingers crossed it's a good sign!

Ok ladies, I have been cramping most of the day today. I had some yesterday too. I really, really want to test tomorrow, but I know it's probably too early. Do you guys think I would be completely crazy to test? I will be 8 dpo.

8dpo is still very early but I have seen some people get faint lines!
I was disappointed at 9dpo to get a bfn but I say if you have lots of cheap tests then you should go for it!
I'm so confused today, my temp is pretty high, the only time it was this high was when I was pregnant with my DS.
But now Ive had a bit of a bleed earlier only once? I thought it must be af or maybe an early cp? I'm too afraid to test now...

Thanks sunnydee! I only have frer, but I think I'm going to test tomorrow still. With this cramping, I want to know as soon as possible. I am so scared to have an ectopic again. By the time I found out I was pregnant last time, my Fallopian tube had ruptured, so I'm just a little freaked out. If I am still cramping tomorrow, positive test or not, I am going to call the nurse. I just want to know if I am or not already!!!!

Good luck testing tomorrow tiebreaker!

Krissie hoping the smell is a sign! My pee always smells weird after a coffee (I rarely ever drink it though) but if this is out of the normal for you hopefully it is a sign.

Sunnydee- good your temps are up! Although shame about the bleeding. No way it can be implantation bleeding?

AFM. I am so confussseeedddd! And frustrated at not knowing. My temp has gone back up a little bit. Also when I checked my CP there was a small blob of brownish CM with a spot of dried dark red/brown blood in it. Woo maybe implantation! But if it was an implantation dip I would of expected higher temp this morning, surely?
BUT my CP feels like it might be slightly open now. And I feel like I have slight AF cramps (although this is weird in itself as they normally being the day of AF- which is due in 2 days)

Anyway. I have decided that absolutely no way I am testing until day of AF now...

Now I am spotting. I think I can say 98% I am out and AF is arriving.

Such promising signs for a few days..

So my temp took another dramatic drop to pre o levels. I'm also getting all my signs of af. So I would be shocked if she doesn't show today.

So sorry Swedengirl and Krissie! Keeping my fingers crossed that AF doesn't show up.

So I took a test...starch white. I was really hoping for a tiny shimmer of a line, but nothing. I am still cramping, too. Really hoping there is nothing going on like another ectopic. Also hoping it's not AF showing up way earlier than I anticipated. Feeling pretty bummed today. 😭

Tiebreaker that must be so scary for you, cramping is a sign of early pregnancy anyway so I hope you get your bfp this month. I've also been cramping pretty bad since yesterday, feels so much like af but still no sign, my temp is down a bit but still well above cover line.

swedengirl I thought it might be implantation cause it was just one wipe of red then nothing since then? My implantation bleeding with my DS was very different, dark brown spotting on and off for a few days. Has your spotting stopped? This could be implantation for you?
I agreed with my DH that I wouldn't test until tomorrow so if af doesn't arrive by then we'll see!

Hopefully it isn't an ectopic!! Are you at a higher risk now that you have had one?

I am crazy crampy today too. I feel so nauseous but no spotting or anything, just a ton of creamy cm. But with my temp dropping two days in a row I don't see how it could be anything but af.

Thanks Sunndee! The cramps feel similar to AF cramps. I am just achy. Really hoping it's the little eggy burrowing in there. Really hoping your spotting was implantation! It really sounds like it could be! Can't wait to hear about your test!

Krissie- I have heard a lot of different things. My dr doesn't seem to think I am at a higher risk since they removed the tube, but they want to get me in as soon as possible just to make sure. Everything I have read though says your chances go up if you've had one before. My husband is so worried about it happening again that he almost doesn't want to try anymore. I think he really does want one more baby though. Sorry you're cramping today too. When will you test? When is AF due? FX for you!!!

AF showed up yesterday, as expected by my temp drop :(

So come on ladies, cheer me up with some BFP announcements :D

Well... I thought af was due Sunday. But since I wasn't tracking I don't know exactly when I did o. My guess is I o'd earlier than I thought and I am actually due today. My temps are doing exactly what they do on 12/13 dpo and the cramping is also right for af.

I do not plan to test until Monday, pending af does not show.

Ugh sorry SunnyBe!!!! Hoping this next cycle is it for you!

Krissie- keeping FX that AF stays away this weekend! For both of us! I am not sure how long my cycle will be, but I would guess that if AF is coming, it would be by Monday, but not too sure.

:wacko: Eek!! I just realized I had my dpo wrong. I thought I was 8 dpo and I am actually 9 dpo. That means AF is due tomorrow!! At least if my LF is as long as last month... Oh dear. Now I'm nervous! I wasn't and planning on testing until Saturday or Sunday. And now I have to worry about getting AF or not tomorrow.

Sorry af showed sunnybe. Fx for af to stay away for the rest!
My cramps feel exactly like af, even lower back pain but then I get random sharp little pinches on my side.
I have no idea what day af is due for me either cause I'm not sure how long my lp is but I'm 12dpo so I'm guessing it would be tomorrow?
Anyone else testing tomorrow?

Margeandmom that's awesome you are further in the tww than you though! FX for you that AF stays away this weekend.

Sunnydee- can't wait to see your test tomorrow! If you are pregnant you should get a good line by then!!!

Not cramping too bad now, just slightly achy. No idea what to think. 🤷🏼*♀️

Sunnydee -- exciting that youre testing tomorrow!

I reDID the math :dohh: and I was right the first time, I'm 8 dpo. Tomorrow is 9 dpo. AF should be due Saturday at 10 dpo. :haha:

I am just not sure I want to test AT ALL.

I have a few symptoms, and I've been having them for a few days: constant light aching feeling under my right rib cage, occasional ache on my left side stomach, a low back ache, subtle boob tenderness, sore shoulders, and (TMI!) a REALLY high CP. Sometimes when I laugh hard, I get this shooting ache feeling from my low pelvis. This is different from last month.

Also, my depression from PMDD has still not come back. I've been in a great mood all week. So I am gonna be honest, I am (very cautiously) suspicious.

But I just really don't want to test.

I keep thinking... if I have all this, and I am not preggers... then every TWW moving forward is gonna be so annoying because I can have all these symptoms (after timing our BDing PERFECTLY) and STILL not be PG...

I don't temp (I have insomnia and it would stress me out), so I don't have that to help either...

Oh well, maybe by Saturday I will get up the courage! May need some moral support! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->