The Easter bunnys (hatching Easter eggs) pregnancy group

mummy_em

2 boys 2 girls perfect
Reaction score
Hi ladies this is for those of us who have got our :bfp: to carry on chatting will add every one to the first page xx

Thanks for creating this group!! :thumbup:

Oh gosh, just went to the bathroom and had some darky yellow cm. Usually it's light yellow or clear so of course I have a bit of a panic and search google. Looks like it's not too much to worry about since it's not smelly like an infection or anything. Also feel a bit better when I sat back down, had a massive hit of nausea and a wave of feeling super hot. I can't help but worry when anything happens. I was in the bathroom trying to make sure it wasn't brown! I just keep thinking how I need to prepare myself that something could happen.
Sorry for the TMI!

Now, I have a place I can't wait to make it to!!! Hope I am here in a couple of weeks!!! Congrats to all of you ladies!!

Hey, hope to be joining u all in here soon and will be stalking u until then lol x

Can't wait until all the rest of us are in here!!

I hope everyone one else is here soon too blakesmom and juless how are you both doing xx

I'm okay, I'm exhausted and nauseous all the time. Other than that great, lol! It's all part of it though! I'm really looks forward to feeling like I can be functional again. AT this point I just push myself to get through each day. Hope all of you are well!

6-8 weeks was really hard for me--this weekend things got a little easier, and haven't thrown up at all today (knocks on wood)--hopefully you're feeling better soon Jules!!

Hey ladies i can join u guys now got my :bfp: today and due december 29th 2012

Hi Ladies!!
I got my BFP!! and am due on the 14th Feb :)
This thread seems really quiet!
xxx

A Valentine's babe---how exciting!!

Congrats you guys!! S glad to have some more bfps here!

Wow congrats that's fantastic I have been Mia been so busy we went on holiday and now it's half term it never ends lol I have my 12 week scan on Friday really worried and I will be going on my own :-(. How is every one else doing xx

I will update the front page later when I get 5 mins toy self and put everyone's due date c

im doing pretty good over her out of 10 1/2 weeks only threw up once. and go to doctors today n get to listen to babys heartbeat. weve had a cold going around of household n of corse i got it and feel like complete and utter crap!! congratz IB

Have my next midwife appointment on Friday---Can't wait to hear a heartbeat!! They couldn't find it at my last one which had me SUPER nervous for my 12 weeks scan, but when that all turned out perfect a ton of stress was lifted. After this appointment I may even announce on facebook!!

yay! All confirmed by the Dr and have my first scan in 2 weeks :) yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->