The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Mas - I am so sorry :( I was so excited when I saw that line, sending you lots of love n hugs :hug:

X

Mas, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Only a quick one from me, had labour induced with syntocin at 4pm yesterday afternoon and after 12 hours of horrendous labour, baby Jennifer was born at 5:15am this morning weighing 6lb 4oz, a very good weight for a 35 weeker! She's doing really well and isn't even in nicu, she's in a special hot cot by my bed, we're having plenty of skin to skin and she's already latched onto me for breast feeding, having to supplement for now with formula due to her low blood sugar but it's what's best for my little girl!

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/bbe36511.jpg

Congratulations celtic, Jennifer is beautiful :) so pleased for you and your family, enjoy being a mummy :) :hug: :flower::kiss:

:happydance::happydance: Oh celtic she is sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!! well done you, congratulations :hugs::hugs:. Thats a fabby weight for 35wks!!! am glad to hear she's doing well and i hope your recovering speedy!!! :hugs::hugs:

:hug::yipee::yipee::hug: xxx

Mas - sending huge hugs your way :hugs::hugs: i really hope this cycle brings you better news. xxx

Afm - i had diabetic clinic again today and finaly got my date for section 12/7/12 . However they dont think iam going to last that long :dohh: so ive to watch for any sign of labour happening and go in if that was to happen :wacko: xxx

She is so very lovely Celtic!! Congrats!!!! I am very very happy for you!! Jennifer is a beautiful name.

I'm so sorry Mas. Sending lots of big :hugs: your way.

Congratulations again hun, she's beautiful! :)

How is everyone doing? xx

Only a quick one from me, had labour induced with syntocin at 4pm yesterday afternoon and after 12 hours of horrendous labour, baby Jennifer was born at 5:15am this morning weighing 6lb 4oz, a very good weight for a 35 weeker! She's doing really well and isn't even in nicu, she's in a special hot cot by my bed, we're having plenty of skin to skin and she's already latched onto me for breast feeding, having to supplement for now with formula due to her low blood sugar but it's what's best for my little girl!

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/bbe36511.jpg

CONGRATS to you Celtic and your perfect little baby Jennifer!!!!! :happydance:

Her picture just made my morning!!! You've got some stamina lady, 12 hours whew!!! Cant wait for more pics and updates. Hope your doing well!

"Welcome first baby GG!"

I am very emotional today and yesterday-i just can't seem to keep it together. I don't know what to do anymore. I know I should just relax and move on to this next cycle but I am just having a rough go and I'm spending most of my day trying not to cry-i almost feel like I need some time off but I know I will regret it. I'm going to see my acupuncturist tomorrow and then my dr the next day, so maybe theey will help.

Celtic- Congrats she is a beauty!

Mas- I am so sorry you are so sad! I hope it gets better for you and good luck at the Dr!

AFM- I am finally over all the depression that I am assuming was from the Clomid! It has been 1 month now that I have not smoked a cig or drank a soda! WooHoo Go Me!! I started taking robitussin yesterday and bought some Pre-seed( I was very dry and in pain during :sex:) Sorry if TMI but again I assume that is form the clomid bc I have never had a problem with it b4! I have been getting 2 lines aon every OPK sense CD 8?? I really have no idea what is going on!

Mas - hope you are feeling better :hug: I know how you are feeling hun, I was in a bad way last month, took me days to get my head together, I was crying and upset all the time. you need to pamper yourself but also allow yourself to be upset, ttc is poss the most emotional and stressful thing in the world. Take care xx

AFM - off to the hospital tomorrow morning for my next appointment with the gyno. Just hoping that its a positive meeting n not just a load more tests etc before going back in clomid, think that prob be the case tho!

X

Hi Girls,

Just back from my hospital appointment. The doc can't find a reason for our infertility and has therefore decided to refer us for IVF. Before he makes the referral we have to repeat FHS/LH blood test, smear test, SA for DH and while we are getting those tests done I have to lose approx a stone of weight that I have put on since taking clomid. Once we get the test results and I have lost the weight then the doc will make the referral. I can't get the FHS/LH test done for about 4 weeks so I am going to work to have the weight lost by around then so that we aren't held up any longer than we need to be.

I'm pleased that we have progress but am honestly scared that we are onto IVF already, I assumed we would try IUI first. What if IVF doesn't work? There are no more options!!

How's everyone? Celtic - are you and Jennifer home now?

x

:hug: Im sorry you didnt get a ton of answers wanna! DH and I came to the conclusion after our angel babies that if we simply couldnt get pregnant then it wasnt meant for us and that we would adopt.. not the same as having your own blood running in your childs veins but children in any setting are such a precious gift.. DH and I want to adopt if we cant have another or its heartbreaking again to try after this one like it was after our first DD..
I hope you get all the answers you need and I REALLY hope IVF works for you!! :thumbup:

I hope IVF works for you :hugs:

Me and baby Jennifer are still in hospital with no idea as to when Jennifer will be well enough to go home, we have to aim for 19 hours a day under the UV lights, unfortunately this is hard to reach as she's a slow feeder (as is common in premature babies) the good news on the feeding score is that she's doing really well in that respect, I did want to exclusively breast feed but because of the photo therapy, she gets dehydrated and needs a formula top up as my milk hasn't come in yet and can't provide the hydration she needs.
I'm putting her on the boob for ten minutes each feed so she doesn't get lazy and expressing to help bring my milk in quicker so doing as much as I can!
It's not exactly what I wanted but then I wasn't planning on having a premature baby who would need the little extras!
She has on average 45/50mls each feed so is definitely keeping her appetite :haha:

Some good news on top of that - there's no sign that the length of time my waters were ruptured for has caused any infection for her so her IV antibiotics have been stopped and the cannula is coming out of her hand this afternoon!

Feeling very emotional today though, had a bit of a wobble this morning where I went on a massive guilt trip blaming myself for her condition, had another wobble when we were seeing one of Jennifer's doctors because she told me not to blame myself and put into words exactly what I was thinking and now I'm a snotty mess once more as one of my friends and his wife lost their baby in a still birth today :cry:

Thanks girls :) lovely to have so many different opinions and advisers to keep me sane :)

we have def thought about adoption frisbee. Its something I would consider even if I had my own kids but think dh would only consider it if we couldn't have our own. Hopefully that's a conversation we can save for a day long in the future :)

Celtic - sorry about your friends loss :hug: take care of yourself.
So pleased to hear that Jennifer is well, the feeding must be tiring but it'll pay off. I hope you are both home soon xx

Hi ladies, how are you all? Its been quiet on here!
Mas - how are you feeling?
Celtic- are you home?
Cera - how are things progressing with your new house?

Hi Ladies, Just had a nice long weekend away with my family - it was good to spend some time together and I feel way less stressed and sad now-still a little down but I think I will O soon so I am going to focus on this month and hope for the best.
I hope everything is good Celtic!!
Wanna-I hope everything works out for you and you get your BFP before IVF or with it.

Hello ladies it has been quit quiet on here! Went to Dr today for US and Dr seen NOTHING in my left ovary and 2 10mm follicles in right ovary! Not good and going back Friday for another US.

oh goodness mrsswift.. Im definitely keeping you in my thoughts.
Im doing well.. had a CRAZY busy weekend and HOT :wacko: we held our DD's birthday party sunday and it was darn near 90 outside, which is where we had the water balloons and sprinklers and some friends sat under the trees to watch the kiddos run around... being a host I tried to spend my time equally but oh my goodness being 7.5 months pregnant and sitting in 90 degree heat is NOT fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->