The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

oh wow!! Celtic - my thoughts are with you and your LO!!! So excited!! Sending lots of hugs, courage and caring your way!

I woke to my temp up a bit and lots of CRAMPS!!!! I was sure the :witch: was flying in but not yet. I tested with 2nd morning urine (forgot to pee in a cup at 6am when I went) and nothing -BFN-grrrr! but 1/2hr later a line showed up and faint one and I don't think it looks straight so worried its an evap but I have never had an evap and its pink so here it is! I am going to use my FRER in the morning with fmu and hopefully get a Mothers Day surprise!

Attachments

• IMG-20120512-00191-1.jpg
    IMG-20120512-00191-1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG-20120512-00188-1.jpg
    IMG-20120512-00188-1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 9
I am still cramping on and off today and keep checking my panties, have had lots of pooh cramps, gas and poohing, lol, and right now i have a constant pain where my left ovary is so I am not sure about that.

Mas I never, ever, ever got my BFP while looking at my test within the 10min. I always got them about a half an hour later! and with my son I didnt get my BFP until I was 6 + weeks! I HOPE and pray this is your BFP. AHHHHH I wanna scream for you lol :dust::dust::dust::hug:

I woke to my temp up a bit and lots of CRAMPS!!!! I was sure the :witch: was flying in but not yet. I tested with 2nd morning urine (forgot to pee in a cup at 6am when I went) and nothing -BFN-grrrr! but 1/2hr later a line showed up and faint one and I don't think it looks straight so worried its an evap but I have never had an evap and its pink so here it is! I am going to use my FRER in the morning with fmu and hopefully get a Mothers Day surprise!

That looks like a BFP to me Mas!!!!!!!!!! Could this actually be it for you???? Get testing again and see if that line gets darker (really praying that :witch: stays away for you)
xxx

oh my goodness Mas Im crossing EVERYTHING!! I cant wait to see your FRER in the morning!!!! I had those exact same symptoms when I got my BFP!! Im desperately DESPERATELY hoping this is it!!!

C'mon Mas!!!! I wanna see your frer this morning, that'd be awesome if you were starting as I was finishing :haha:

I've been awake most of the night with contractions but I've gotta wait a few hours before I get checked to see if I've dilated, if I haven't then it's induction time for me!

Well Ladies - last night I started spotting and cramping really bad. I wore a pad all night and though it is light - it is red and somewhat watery blood. I did test this morning - again with 2nd morning urine and nothing on the FRER but a faint faint faint line on the ic - so faint it is almost not there. I am really not sure what to think. My temp dropped this morning to the cover line and because I am spotting FF reset my cycle. It does not show up on a picture - I wish I had of thought this morning to pee in a cup but it was 6am and I was sad. I keep checking the ic and there is a faint line so maybe it was a chemical or something - idk. I am going to test again with FMU!! in the morning.

I am thinking of you celtic!!!! So very excited for you on this special day - Mother's Day!!

Happy Mother's Day to all the GG's - and for those of us still trying - I believe in miracles, they happen each and every day!! and It will happen for us!

Oh Mas :hugs::hugs: huge hugs your way, i was soooo convinced when i saw that first test. Iam still quietly hoping for you its something to do with late implantation :hugs:

Celtic - Huge hugs your way to :hugs::hugs: hope you and baby are doing well xxx so excited for you!!! xxx

All other gg's hope your all well :hugs: xx

I don't hold much hope for it as the test today was lighter, my bleeding is light but still crampy so I will test for the next few days and see what happens.

oh mas your symptoms sounded so amazing!! :hugs: its coming, Im sure of it!

So sorry Wanna stupid AF got you - That witch as made her self comfy in you house... time we kick her outta there! Doesn't she know she has overstayed her welcome??! Gosh, maybe she is related to my mom :rofl:

Mas, I'm still very hopeful that you have your BFP (eeeek!)... heard of many stories when TTC that some women light bleed in the beginning and end up having totally normal pregnancies. :winkwink: Let us know how things go the next few days! Fingers crossed for ya!

MrsSwift, hope you are keeping your head up and things are becoming more managable for you. :hugs:

Celtic!!! Wow, I missed a few days and I guess I better not!! HOW exciting that "baby-GG" is on her way to meet the world!!!! I hope things have been progressing well for you and can't WAIT for the updates!!! :happydance:

Much love to all GG's - hope Heavy, Frisbee, and Coleey you are all progressing well in your pregnancies! :flower:

Thanks Cera every thing is slowly getting better!

AFM- Ultrasound today to see if I o'd or if im going to! WooHoo!

My test is now negative and my temp plummeted this morning - big drop:( I had some huge clots pass last night and lots of blood and my test this morning with FMU was negative while yesterday there was a faint faint pink line. I had a chemical and I am so very sad and frustrated and angry and feeling hopeless today. What a terrible Mothers day! I have my son and he loves me and I made the day special for him and my family but inside I was crying and sad. So very hard to act happy when your not. Thanks for listening gg's.

I hope everything is ok Celtic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->