The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Thanks ladies my cousin amanda and I are like sisters we both are having a very hard time, We didnt expect this to happen and the hardest part is going through her things bc she should be yelling at us about it instead there is just this blank void where she should be! I tried to make coffee this morning and didnt put the pot in the coffee maker so the coffee just ran all over the place, I slid to the floor crying, I have to be stronger for my family but thankfully hubby was there and he helped me out! She was the only connection I had to that side of my family now they dont have any reason to care about me or mine....I guess it will be better that way as they didnt care to begin with!

So sorry about the rant but I dont have any one else to talk to!

I can't think of anything to say that might make you feel better but I'm sending lots of love and hugs your way :hugs:

I'm so sorry MrsSwift... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Your GG's are all here for you hunny.

I am sending lots of :hugs: and hope that you and your family can get through this trying time. Very sorry Mrsswift

Thanks every one you all really do make me feel alot better.
AFM- I havent been able to let hubby and my DD and DS out of my sight! but they are ok with that! Tomorrow is my birthday 27 years old I feel so old! lol and funeral tomorrow :cry:. Thanks every one really it means alot!

Oh yea started my Clomid this morning so Dh and I are still tring this month!

Af had got me today :( booooo. At the hospital a week today, got a feeling they'll just put me on more clomid but I think its so pointless. will have to wait and see?

Any inclining Mas? When are you testing? X

Hope you are ok MrsSwift x

I hope things start to get a little easier mrsswift :hugs:
testing soon Mas?
Im sorry Wanna :( Hopefully they will give you more answers than just "oh take this clomid" because clomid never did anything for me :shrug:

How are you other GGs?

So far no positive yet. I'm worried I'm out and I just feel so sad.

I didn't test today - I was tired of getting BFN"s, but i will test in the morning and let you girls know,

Really hope you get your bfp Mas :hugs:

Quick update on me, I've been in hospital since early this morning as my waters broke at 2am! Been having mild contractions but lots of gushes of water :haha:
I've been trying to sleep but the ward is boiling hot!

Good luck Celtic :) :hugs:

Will say a little prayer for you and bump x

You are going to be a mummy .... how exciting!? The first gg's baby is getting ready to make an appearance Xx

I'm sorry Wanna :hugs: :hugs:

Good luck Mas! :)

Eeek! Good luck hun! :) Can't believe the first GG baby is going to be here soon, time flies! xx

Very quick update as my battery is dying on my phone :haha:

Waters have definitely gone but no sign of contractions yet so, getting steroid shots today for Squirmy's lungs and will be getting induced tomorrow of there's still no progress!
I knew the little bugger wouldn't wait until June!!!

Yay Celtic a Mothers Day baby!! So exciting to wake up to after the week that I have had! I was a Mothers Day baby 27 years ago to a 14 year old mother, but she was a very good mother and still to this day is!

Oh celtic :hugs::hugs: iam sure everything will be just perfect she was obviously just ready to come!!! Good luck huge hugs and i cant wait to see some pics :happydance:

MrsSwift - i hope your doing ok and keeping strong :hugs::hugs:

Wanna- Sorry the witch got you :hugs: sending lots of :dust: and huhs your way

Mas - Ive still got everything crossed for you :hugs: best of luck xx

Hope all my other gg's are doing good !!! love and hugs to you all xxx

Quick question has any one who has been on clomid had swollen gums? I started the clomid 3 days ago and my gums have been swollen sense! Other than that just having chronic headachs!

Thank you heavyheart I am feeling a little better but i am still a little depressed but DH and my babies are making it manageable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->