The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Frisbee I hope your DD had a blast and sorry you were so miserable !
AFM- I go back to the Dr on Fri to check follicles again and if they are not 18+mm then I will start my provera over again and they will up my clomid to 100mg!

Hi ladies, how are you all? Its been quiet on here!
Mas - how are you feeling?
Celtic- are you home?
Cera - how are things progressing with your new house?

I agree! I miss my girlies!

Thx for asking Wanna! Been painting up a storm last week and got it all done in time for carpet installed yesterday. Fhew! Feels good! Definetly feeling you on the heat, Frisbee, painting the porch was fun yesterday with that heat plus humidity like we have here in Florida...it drained me!

I am going to try to attach some images of Jax's nursery walls that I just finished. It's an underwater theme as DH and I are both ocean lovers (I'm a marine biologist and he is a huge fisherman and diver). I painted a school of fish out of one corner, some jellyfish, an octopus, a coral head and some seaweed with two seahorses hanging inside alhtough it may be hard to see in the images. I wanted to make it really monocromatic so it may not show up too well in these images...
room1.jpg

room2.jpg

room3.jpg
I am pretty excited to get to moving in this weekend and getting his room set up as it has made me pretty anxious that we don't even own one diaper yet or have his carseat or even my hospital bag and I'm almost to 34 weeks.

Hope you all are doing well like Mas said... would love some chatter or updates!

Wow Cera, that looks amazing, what an original idea :) You must feel better now that you are getting set up. Just a few more weeks and you will have a little boy living in that room :) You may be worried about having no diapers now but in the next few months you'll have seen enough for a lifetime ;)
x

wow cera!! thats absolutely lovely!! so much detail, I wish DH and I could get a house so I could decorate a nursery with such love, but we move too much :shrug: with the military what can you do :haha:

Thx ladies! How are you both feeling!? Where are u at in ur cycle Wanna? And Frisbee where are u stationed at now?

Love the room Cera- it's perfect!
Sounds like a busy weekend frisbee, hope your dd had a wonderful day.
I hope everyone else is good.
MrsSwift how are your follies?
I'm ok, I think I either o'd today or my body is gearing up for it.
I tested with an opk on Mon afternoon when I got home from the cottage and I had a distinct line, it wasn't positive but it was there and they seem to have faded since so I'm not sure if it is left over hcg from my miscarriage or if it was positive and I missed it, but I had some o type cramping today. We :sex: twice today just in case and I will test again tomorrow and see if it is darker or not. I'm confused and hoping we didn't miss it. My temps will tell me for sure soon.

Mas I missed that you had a chemical, I'm so sorry :hugs:

Me and Jennifer are back home now, she's doing really well, she has her meds to take every day and we're getting as much sunshine as possible to help the bilirubin levels drop right down, we even had our first trip out today!
We went into the city and I ended up spending far too much on more baby clothes for her, all needed though as new born sizes completely swamp her!
The only things I bought myself were a couple of nursing bras (oh my God, how much easier do these make life??) and a couple of strappy nursing tops for the hot weather we're having!
I'm having to visit the VTE clinic every day to check my INR and make sure my dosage of warfarin and heparin are correct, at the moment I'm on 6mg warfarin and 18,000 units of heparin each night and my INR is 1.2.....It should be between 2 and 3 so my blood is too thick and leaves me open to more P.E.'s :dohh:
So, loads of blood tests until it's right!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

@ Mas thanks for asking! As of Monday I had 2 follicles in right ovary and nothing in left! They were both very small at only 10mm each! But come tuesday I O'd my OPK was very + here is a photo of my OPK, also friday I go for another U/S to check follicles again!

Attachments

• 2012-05-22 21.27.51.jpg
    2012-05-22 21.27.51.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 1
Thats great MrsSwift! I hope you catch that eggy!
Celtic, Im so glad you are home now with baby Jennifer, buy her lots of outfits - a girl can never have too many!!

Mas do you think it could happen with my follicles only being 10mm the day before?

they can grow 3mm a day so you never know - think positive!!

wow, mas dont forget you are VERY fertile after a chemical or a miscarriage.. just to let you know thats how this lo was created! we had our second miscarriage in 6 months last october and wanted to just stop trying for a while after the bleeding finished hahaha didnt stop BDing but we didnt think anything would come of it since I had just miscarried... yep.. found out about little miss Elayna 4 weeks later!! its crazy but it happens :hugs:
As for our DD she had a BLAST mrsswift! thanks for asking! water balloons and sprinklers with cake and ice cream PLUS presents just for her? she had an amazing time :)

Thanks Mas just got home from Dr she said I did in fact O and that my Endometrium Looks PERFECT! OMG I so could get a BFP this month!! I have to call as soon as I get a + test or on CD 34!

@ Frisbee I am glad your DD had a wonderful time!

Thanks Mas just got home from Dr she said I did in fact O and that my Endometrium Looks PERFECT! OMG I so could get a BFP this month!! I have to call as soon as I get a + test or on CD 34!

@ Frisbee I am glad your DD had a wonderful time!

What wonderful news MrsSwift!! :hugs:

I got a positive OPK finally!! And some extremely uncomfortable O pain even my back hurt! We :sex: this morning and will again tomorrow morning. So here is hoping everything is all good in there and we catch that eggy! Wish me luck GG's

Temp still down so hoping it jumps up tomorrow to show I O'd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->