The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Thanks ladies I will post 9dpo tomorrow.....Ahhh
Dh said he is not getting his hopes up until he see's a solid 2nd line!

Sorry Just got in from taking my kiddies swimming! Promise I will post a photo asap!

Here you all go! Here it is! can any one Tweak??

Attachments

• DSCN0497.jpg
    DSCN0497.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 16
I am feeling a little negative right now and I can not sleep! I mean really what are my chance of having a BFP when on CD 16 I only had 2 10 mm follicles in right ovary and none at all in left and I O'd on CD17 one day later! Really what are my chances!

I'll have a go at tweaking it for you hun once my phone has charged. I can't see lines very well on the pc, but I can see them on my phone :)

How is everyone? xxxx

Here we go :) I turned the saturation up xx

Attachments

• 2012-06-02 00.55.23.jpg
    2012-06-02 00.55.23.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 10
Yea it is 10 dpo and I dipped the test then forgot about it and when I came back to it this is what I found! Also SOOOOO Tired and sore BB's and throwing up in my mouth(sorry if TMI) and also my back is killing me??

The 10dpo looks like an evap to me with the line not being very thick...I hope I'm wrong though Mrs Swift :flower:

I hope this is your + hope everyone is keeping well sorry for the lack of activity when for my scan yesterday I was so nervers as I wasnt expecting what I did anyway I went in there thinking the technition was gonna say that it wasnt there but completly shocked with the outcome tho as im at 13 weeks 1 day today and wasnt expecting that our flump just fell asleep half way through well after the gel she stuck on my bump cooled down I thought that stuff was suppose to be could but noooo it was realy hot but cant wait to see weather our baby is a girl or a boy will update with a scan when I can x

Thats great Dinidani!! Sounds like things are moving along well!
My temp shot up today! I had some really bad cramps yesterday or should I say "Cramp" it was a pain in the centre of my lower abdomen a few inches below my belly button about the size of my fist - it was like a period pain like when your insides are sore during it but it was constant for quite a while. It went away but I would get it back here and there in the afternoon and evening, then last night I was woken up with horrible lower back pain on my right side - it was really bad! I had to lay a bunch of different ways then it kinda began to fade so I went back to sleep and woke up at my normal temp time. I am hoping implantation of course but I guess we will see.

Thanks ladies but Celtic I think you were correct as I got this today with FMU!

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 112.jpg
    112.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 8
Are those the "pure and simple" hpt's?

They took ages to show my bfp and looked like bfn's until about 14/15 dpo....There's still hope! :hugs:

Mas I'm keeping everything crossed that the pains were implantation pains!

I bought them off Amazon.com and they are just little pink packages that say Blue cross up in the corner??

I took two more test wit SMU 4hr hold!

Attachments

• DSCN0565 (2).jpg
    DSCN0565 (2).jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member