The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Im not paying to much attention to todays result as I know it is early. I may still test tomorrow but only if I remember to pee in a cup when I get up, lol, if not then I will have to wait.... I dislike waiting, feels like thats all I have done for the last 4 yrs or at least the last year since I have really become obsessed with it. It is summer now so I will be busy for the rest of the season and time will fly by

Keep us posted mas :)
Any news Mrs Swift?

I don't know about you ladies but I know so many people who are either pregnant or just had a baby, literally in the last few days! Its mental! Just when I feel that I'm getting my head in a positive proactive place, I'm challenged daily by news of people achieving the one thing that I am so desperate for! not a pity post, just an observation!

Hope you ladies are having more success than I am :)

X

I tested this morning and it was BFN but a little later I thought I saw a shadow of a line so I tested tonight after not peeing for a bit and I think I got a darker line - it looks pink to me and I tried to take a pic but I am not sure if it will show up. It may be an evap but it didn't take too long to show up. I will test again in the morning.

Can you ladies see the line at all?

Attachments

• IMG-20120606-00221.jpg
    IMG-20120606-00221.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG-20120606-00216.jpg
    IMG-20120606-00216.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 14
I think I can see a 2nd line on the test! :dust:
AFM- :witch: got me tonight during :sex: YUCK! I was so embarrassed but my DH didn't care he said its apart of life and is a natural thing for a women ! Gotta love him! AND AF came on her own with no meds!!!!! 100 mg of clomid from cd5-9!!

Mas - I think I see that second line! Usually its hard to see anything on my phone but I could see it straight away!! Fx'd that this is it Mas :) xxx

Sorry that AF got you MrsSwift but its good that you had a natural start, that must mean that everything worked as it should this month. Maybe your body needed that first month to get itself sorted. Good luck this month
:dust:

Mas, I think I see a second line on the 1st picture....Everything is crossed!

aw mrs swift :hugs::hugs: thats good it came on its own, everything crossed for this month xxx

Mas i can defo see a line :happydance::happydance: ive soooooooooo hope this is your bfp!!!! will be stalking xxx

Big :hugs: Wanna

I'm sorry Mrs Swift :hugs:

I can see a line Mas!! I hope this is it for you :dance: xx

Thanks ladies! I am very happy AF came on her own! That would be the 3rd time in almost 5 years! I think it was because I actually O'd this month bc of the clomid!

Glad ur positive about AF, MrsSwift! It's a good feeling when ur body starts taking over again!

Any news Wanna?!?! Hang in there hunny, we are here for you. I keep getting told by everyone that sees me that Jax is going to come early cause im so big i guess and I feel like you where I can't escape the comments and I just want to hide so I don't have to hear it anymore. I wish I could turn all the outside world off for you.

Mas...I DO see a line on the second test on my cell phone and I can't wait to check it on my computer later!!! I hope this is it for you!!!! I would be so very excited for you!!!!!!

I tested this morning and nothing - but I was up in the night peeing so I think it was diluted> i haven't tested since though. I will pee in a cup if I get up in the night and use that for testing in the am. I did pee a ton today too. I am only 10dpo so it is early. One minute I feel out and the next I am hopeful just like usual. I have less symptoms than usual though - boobs are sore but not terribly so, they are big though, lol. Other than that I have no symptoms just cramping, bloating, backache on and off but they are all usual pms things too so I will keep testing until I know one way or the other. I made my cd 3 scan appt today just in case for Wed (AF due Monday). I am going to do a medicated monitored cycle next month is no luck this cycle. I am still hoping for the best though:)

Keeping my fx'd that you won't need that docs appointment.Mas. Have you tested again today?

AF is settling in for me, got some spotting today so expecting her tomorrow. Not at all suprised or too upset, knew it was unlikely this month. Got my last blood tests on Weds n then I can call the hospital to get an appointment for the doc to make my ivf referral. Its all moving in the right direction :)

X

Nothing yet. Feeling out. The only sign is I am very hungry and peeing a lot!! Thats it though.

Hi girls,

It seems I spoke too soon with my last post, everything isn't exactly moving the right direction. In order to get an IVF referral, DH and I had to repeat all our tests, e.g SA, bloods and smear (PAP). I got a letter in the post today to say that my smear shows abnormal cells have been found and that I need to go for further tests to determine the necessary treatment. On a positive note the letter clearly states that the abnormal cells are not cancerous and that there is a small chance of them turning cancerous in the future. I am upset tho that it could mean our TTC journey is on hold for a while. As DH has said today, it is most important that I am healthy, especially if we do get pregnant one day but I have been told by a friend that had a similar situation, the hospital won't refer me for any further fertility treatment until I have been treated and have a clear smear test, which I believe will take 6 months in the best case scenario!

I am obviously worried about the fact that they have found abnormal cells but I am equally sad that we have yet another obstacle in the way of our dream of having a family of our own :(

Sorry for such a crappy post.

Mas - have you got some good news for us?

xx

Im sorry wanna... at least you have some news right? and not cancerous YAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->