The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

So apparently I was looking over my chart and I could have O'd on CD 18 and not 17 so I could only be 11dpo?? And my temp went up the highest it has been up yet so that could be IB??? I dunno Im just trying not to be down and think the best!

Your chart looks great MrsSwift so stay positive for your BFP!!
The scan looks great Dani!! Awesome!
Im all good temps up - had a crap night sleep last night though. I have felt nauseous last night and today - not looking into it too much though.

Thanks Mas I have no idea what means what on my chart so thank you for looking it over for me! I fell asleep at about 8pm Friday night and slept about 16 hrs and then Sat I slept roughly 5-6 hrs that day and it has been like that for 3-4 days now! I can wake up and drink a cup of coffee and still sleep! I dunno what is up!

Awww, congratulations Dinidani! :)

Good luck ladies! Your charts are looking fabby! :)

I have my scan on Tuesday and I'm hoping we'll be able to find out if Squidge is a boy or girl! :dance: xx

That's exciting coleey :) do you have any idea if its a boy or a girl?
Mas - as always got my fx'd that this is your month xx
Mrs swift - stay positive, its early days n your chart does look good
Dani- fabulous picture :)

Hope I've not missed anyone n you are all keeping well :)

X

Thats great Coleey! so glad for you :)
MrsSwift - Maybe try to wait 24 hrs and test again with flu - I know its hard to wait but if its a positive one more day isn't ring to hurt!
I feel ok - really tired cause of my crap sleep last night. We borrowed my parents RV to go and stay at a friends for a golf tournament benefit we were throwing for a good friend who is fighting a battle with Cancer. So we stayed the night and had some drinks, I didn't drink much as we are in the TWW and it didn't agree with me anyway, I ended up feeling a bit sick so I switched to ice tea but I still stayed up very late dancing and then I had to make sure OH and my brother made it to bed safe and sound before I could sleep. So I am super tired!! It was a great day and night though - very worth it!

I'm alright Mas, I think we might have missed my ov this month due to dh's work so don't think I'd even be in with a chance. Got my last blood test next week and then I can call the hospital to get an appointment for test results and to make my referral for ivf, if everything ideas ok, so focused on that really :)
It's actually been good not thinking about dates n temps etc this month, I feel for more relaxed about the whole thing :)

Xx

I think girly, but I could be wrong :) I'll be happy either way!

Sounds like a lovely evening Mas! :) I'm glad you're feeling relaxed this month Wanna :hugs: You never know! xx

Do you girls think 8dpo is too early to test? I may test in the am with fmu.... Will let you all know

I think you should :test::test::test: lol

AFM- here is my 13Dpo and I for sure see 2 pink lines...

Attachments

• DSCN0570.jpg
    DSCN0570.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 13
8dpo is early Mas so if it doesn't show anything yet then don't be to disappointed!

Mrs Swift, have you got the original colour photo?

Here is the original and the line is still there even without a hold!?

Attachments

• DSCN0570.jpg
    DSCN0570.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 10
I know 8dpo is really early so I don't expect to see a line and I don't really feel much just sore and tired and hungry.

Its all silent here. I tested this morning and of course BFN (too early) I was still a bit disappointed though:( I will keep testing with FMU for the next few days. I should just be patient and wait. Maybe I will pretend I am 1dpo today and then test next week at 8dpo (which is really 15dpo) lol!

That's a good idea Mas but in my mind I would know I'm 15 dpo! I am currently 14 Dpo and I had a little temp dip this morning and alot of what feels like pulling in my lower stomach and pains in my vagina (sorry if TMI) and my test are not getting any darker! I think I might be out this month!

Keep positive mrsSwift, nothing is for certain until af rears her ugly head!

Mas - don't pay any attention to the result today, why don't you skip tomorrow's test and at least then you'll be 10dpo x

I hate the tww, especially the last few days when you are testing n getting bfn after bfn, its very disappointing :( I've not tested at all this month cos I'm 99.9% sure we couldn't have got pregnant, lets just say I would be more likely to win the lottery than get pregnant this month! No worries tho cos I've been very relaxed n there has been no stress. Off for Spa day with massage and facial tomorrow :)

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->