The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

my temp has begun to drop so I figured the stupid ole :witch: will fly in soon. So very disappointed again. I ordered my injections though for next cycle.

SO sorry Mas:hugs: hopefully we get our BFP this cycle! Well I start my Clomid today 100mg I am so not excited about it this cycle! I dont wanna be all depressed!

try not to be stressed MrsSwift, I felt that way on clomid too :hugs:
I will be doing clomid this cycle too, I have my appt for Wed and I figure AF will start tomorrow - right on time.

GL my last cycle on clomid was hell so I dont expect this one to be any better! And apparently my pharmacy didnt have clomid in 100mg tablets so I had to pay double the price and got Ten 50mg tablets.WTF!

Morning ladies do you lot never sleep or is it still day were you are :) hehe can any one tell me if I should be taking iron as last year I was prescribed them as I had low red blood cell and every one is telling me to take them as im a vit over 14 weeks now so everyone is saying its goid to have the added iron for the baby at this time so very very confused appriciate any help and im back to sleep OH has to start getting up for work soon and he dont like me not h
Getting enought sleep as it is like 3 45 am here and lovely british weather its nice and rainy hehe night akl for those going to sleep and morning if your soon to wake up

Got my appointment today for further smear tests etc with the hospital following my results. Its on july 19th, one week before I'm due back with the fertility clinic, although I think that appointment will be null and void now until I get a clear smear.

Having such a weird few days cos I started with light spotting last thurs n expected I'd have AF by sat, but its just been brown spotting only when I wipe (sorry if tmi), except for two spots if red once on sat and once today! I'm really confused! My boobs are still hurting, which usually stops as soon as AF shows up, which makes me think I am not officially on my period yet! if not then I am on cd33 with spotting since cd29! I'm wondering if it is a reaction to the few weeks of stress I had at work towards the end of May and start of June! Sometimes its really crap being a woman!

X

agreed Wanna, sometimes being female is a PAIN! LITERALLY! I hope you get some answers soon.. Thats a bummer the appt is so far away! but when I think about it its only about 4 weeks away.. When I had random spotting that was brown and red like that I ended up finding out it was because I had ovarian cysts.. I desperately hope that is not your case!!
Mrsswift, I would definitely call back and complain about it!! why did they make you pay MORE for something that is LESS EFFECTIVE!? you should call and speak to the pharmacist about it, usually they will call close pharmacies and get some from them if they have some in stock or send you over to the other store.. weird..
Mas, Witch show her ugly face?

Yes AF showed right on time! I am cd 3 today and I had my scan and got my clomid and my HMG injections are in the mail to arrive tomorrow. I go back for my next scan on Wed of next week so hopefully I have lots of eggs! I think we will just do a intercourse cycle and bang lots, lol instead of an iui as I don't think our problem is his spermies getting where they are supposed to go but the fertilization part. I have to make a decision next week about what we are going to do - IUI or not.

Mas something that could help is figuring out his count.. DH and I only BDed every other day to give his count a boost instead of doing it every day hahaha I think that mightve been what helped us. Just a thought :thumbup: Ive read articles about it too, google is your friend dear! :haha:

Mas - have you made a decision about what you are going to do?

Another twist in my tale, had a phone call from the hospital out of the blue today (missed the call so it was only a voicemail) and they said that they have to bring my appointment forward from July 19th to this Monday!! I rang back to confirm but no answer so left a confirmation voicemail. I haven't been able to find out why they have brought it forward to Monday, but I am guessing that the fertility clinic must have got my smear results through and requested an earlier appointment as part of my IVF preparation!! So no 5 week wait, just 4 days. I have to hope that this crappy period, which has been 4 days of spotting and flow for the past two days, is finished by Monday!!! Not convinced it will be just to complicate matters!! Ideally, there will be nothing wrong and they will get my IVF referral back on track!

How's everyone?
Cera - how are things with you? You must be far off due now or have I missed it???

Celtic - how are you feeling? How is Jennifer?

Coleey - Just noticed you have updated your signature to say you are having a GIRLY just as you guessed :) Congratulation hun :) xxx

Im not going to decide on IUI until I see what I have in there for eggs next week. Hopefully your appt being moved up is a good thing and you will start IVF soon!

Hey ladies, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, but I have been reading up on everyone.

Mas, hope u have tons of good eggies in there! I'll be praying for ya.:thumbup:

MrsSwift- sorry the clomid cycles suck so bad. I'm not really versed in exactly what it does so I can't offer any support but an ear to listen if u need to vent! :hugs:

Wanna, glad to hear ur appointment has moved up! I'm curious to hear about it when u get back. Nope, you haven't missed anything here...just getting bigger and more uncomfortable (if it could even be possible)! Doc still saying I'll make it to my due date, July 8th...how I am gunna actually physically do that is still a mystery to me.:shrug:

My mini rant: I swear the things random people say on the street to you when u when u have a big bump is unreal! :dohh: There is no way if I were just fat people would have the balls to say the things they do - I just thought rude comments were a fluke but the past two weeks in public has proved me wrong! It's like a baby bump lets the world speak without a filter at a time when you "should" be filtering yourself in front of an emotional/tired/preggo woman! Sheesh! I may be in the slammer before I'm in labor for smacking some random person upside the head if this continues!!!!

Hope all the other GG's are doing well, miss u gals!

Get writing the random comments down Cera, you should write a book about them "what you don't expect when you are expecting " :) x

ugh I Definitely hear you Cera! I go for the "Im not pregnant... its a tumor" kindof thing hahahaha you should try it and see their faces! its HILARIOUS! Then again Im a very outgoing person and I dont take anyones crap.. so if someone says "are you sure you arent having twins!?" I give them a really serious look and ask "are you seriously calling a pregnant woman fat?" usually that gets them to think twice about what they say out loud hahaha

Hi Girls

Mas - how are you getting on this month?
MrsSwift - everything ok?

I am alright, a little uncomfortable this evening after having my colposcopy today. They must have seen something abnormal because they took a biopsy and said that I'll get the results in 4-6 weeks to let me know if I need treatment. Either way I will need to wait 6 months for another smear so the IVF is def on hold!! I have never felt further away from getting pregnant than I do right now!! Feeling quite sad about it all, had a little weep to DH earlier but honestly girls I'm spent. I haven't got the mental or physical energy to keep thinking about this, and I am mad with myself for getting my hopes up at my last gyno appointment thinking I would be getting a referral for IVF any day now :(

Sorry for the sob story, rock bottom over here, I'll be ok again in a few days xxx

Hi Girls

I am alright, a little uncomfortable this evening after having my colposcopy today. They must have seen something abnormal because they took a biopsy and said that I'll get the results in 4-6 weeks to let me know if I need treatment. Either way I will need to wait 6 months for another smear so the IVF is def on hold!! I have never felt further away from getting pregnant than I do right now!! Feeling quite sad about it all, had a little weep to DH earlier but honestly girls I'm spent. I haven't got the mental or physical energy to keep thinking about this, and I am mad with myself for getting my hopes up at my last gyno appointment thinking I would be getting a referral for IVF any day now :(

Sorry for the sob story, rock bottom over here, I'll be ok again in a few days xxx

I wish I could give you a big hug in person, Wanna, but I'm pretty far away from you, over the big pond. We will have to make due with cyber hugs :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Girls

I also wish i could give you real hugs. Iam so sorry for everything you are having to go through and for how low you must be feeling :hugs::hugs: wish i could make it all better for you, i bet all the gg's here do. You are one strong lady thats for sure xxx

Love the avatar pic heavy heart!! Pretty in pink!

:hugs: wanna

I go for my bloods and scan tomorrow - wish me luck for some good follies!!

Hey ladies, I took my clomid this month but on fathers day I had to have surgery on my tail bone bc I have a cyst there! So between the 2 sets of antibiotics and the pain meds and not to mention I cannot lay on my back or sit on my behind its really hard to do the nasty and I cant have my US done to see if my follicles are what they should be!! antways it really stinks this month so we will have to try next month! I also have not been using OPK's or temping this month I guess we will see what happens!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->