• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hi ladies, room for another? :)
I'm due AF on the 5th and I'm currently 4dpo. How are you all doing? Hope this month it's a lucky month for you all! :) xx

Hi Coleey, af due on 5th aswell but hopefully we wont be seeing that for the next 9months.

Are you getting any symptons yet?

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all!

Fingers crossed chick!! :)
I've been having light cramps, loads of cm and I've felt quite tender "down there" lol.
What about you hun? xxx

Thnx hun! Been having light cramps too, a bit gassy too but thats about it really. Worried as me and hubby dtd (just for fun) today. Hope it has'nt stopped my eggy from implanting (being positive) lol! i knw it's tmi!

This wait is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! :wacko: xxx

Celticstar, your post's have got me laughing so much DH thinks i must be chatting with a guy! lol.

The peeing thing is a very good sign as i had that when i was pg with dd. It was EXTREMLY ANNOYING but hey, what can you do?

This ten day wait seem's like a year now..wish i could get a camera and see what was going on inside me right now.

I hate how my body plays tricks on me. Last month i was CONVINCED that i was pregnant. I had all the symptons plus i had severe back ache which i never have before af.
I was also told by about 5 people that i looked pregnant and my tummy was huge! I looked like i was about 3mnths already and started walking around like a pg woman....only for UGLY AF to show her Ugly face...very devasting to be honest.

Feel like i just need to rant abit.

The annoying thing is when i fell preg with dd, we where actually trying to prevent a pg. But i'm so glad she came cause she is the best thing that happened to me and hubby.

But how ironic is it that now i want one so much it just does'nt seem to want to happen...

Well i will be positive and i just believe it will happen at the right time (preferably this month).

I've bought loads of maternity clothes and just need the tummy to wear them!

fxed, we all get out BFP's this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugh feeling like i might really have o'd early and have a 28 day cycle feels just like AF is going to show up in a day or two

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: Im really really hoping this is our month! dont lose hope too soon!

I am still getting cramps, well more like localized twinges of pain. I've been moody and impatient today, slight headache, starving but am trying not to eat junk and I had two very powerful lightheadedness dizzy spells today.

Sweetiebug, they say that feeling like AF is coming is also a pregnancy symptom, so dont give up on this month yet!
I know I won't give up any hope until I am in at least my second day of a normal AF!
Cause 1st day could be spotting from implantation, you never know!
This waiting is soooo hard though!

Hoping for a :bfp: for all us girls very soon!:dust::dust::dust::dust::D

"Yay for being my twin! I've never had a twin before....What do we do now? :haha:"

yh my fingers are crossed for you and me and i dont know first time i have found someone one the same stage as me xx

I wish af symptoms and pregnancy symptoms weren't so similar try not to lose hope i guess we will see how i feel tomorrow

Hope you all are doing great

I wish af symptoms and pregnancy symptoms weren't so similar try not to lose hope i guess we will see how i feel tomorrow

YES! maybe if like our hoo-has turned blue or something... we'd know we were pg! this tww is murder!!

I'm still feeling kinda lousy, my back is aching like AF is coming as well w headache. I'm gonna get a good night sleep, hope my gas doesn't follow tomorrow or it will be stinky in the lab, kinda hard to explain

YES! maybe if like our hoo-has turned blue or something... we'd know we were pg! this tww is murder!!

hahahaha that would be quite the indicator! :haha: Yet at the same time I COMPLETELY agree! I despise the TWW!

I would love that lol sometimes i look in hope it has PREGNANT wrote on it no luck tho

I'm still feeling kinda lousy, my back is aching like AF is coming as well w headache. I'm gonna get a good night sleep, hope my gas doesn't follow tomorrow or it will be stinky in the lab, kinda hard to explain

Hope you feel better in the morning

Hi ladies, room for another? :)
I'm due AF on the 5th and I'm currently 4dpo. How are you all doing? Hope this month it's a lucky month for you all! :) xx

Hi Coleey, af due on 5th aswell but hopefully we wont be seeing that for the next 9months.

Are you getting any symptons yet?

Lots of :dust::dust::dust: to us all!

Fingers crossed chick!! :)
I've been having light cramps, loads of cm and I've felt quite tender "down there" lol.
What about you hun? xxx

Thnx hun! Been having light cramps too, a bit gassy too but thats about it really. Worried as me and hubby dtd (just for fun) today. Hope it has'nt stopped my eggy from implanting (being positive) lol! i knw it's tmi!

This wait is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long! :wacko: xxx

Don't worry chick, I think your uterus stops itself contracting during that period, or so I've read. :) xx

Morning ladies ... Im at dpo5 and feeling a little icky ....... tummy is churning .... could be the curry from last night though it was very mild :shrug:

It gonna be a long wait until next week ...............

Afternoon girls!

Eurgh, I feel totally crap today, my get up and go has got up and gone, I feel weak and sick and have used my inhaler far more today than usual :(

I know why, my M.E. has been triggered due to a LOT of stress over the past couple of days, it ended last night with me sitting for hours in the walk in clinic at the hospital with my friend who was diagnosed with pneumonia - two o'clock this morning I finally crawled into bed after being up from six o'clock yesterday morning (freaking toilet break!!!) :dohh:

Today I've got to go food shopping for my friend and take it over to hers, all I want to do is have a duvet day on the sofa and watch a bit of T.V. (catch up on my new series of House!)

I'm absolutely symptomless today, I haven't even got the sensitive nipples that my ticker seems to think I should have, yet last cycle I couldn't bear wearing a bra they were that sensitive!
Here's hoping it's a good sign!

Baby dust!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

this month i cant stop symptom spot hehe but had a vew symptoms that i have never had before hust hopefully this month is the month i realy do but i cant help but have a little rant every person is getting pregnant and having babies my little sister just gave birtha and im just a little down now xx

Good Morning All!
I do feel better today - still achy and headachy, dizzy etc... But in a way better mood! I feel positive and excited!
Duckytwins and Sweetiebug - hahahahah I got a great laugh out of the blue hoo haa and Pregnant being wrote on it, Thanks Ladies - you made my morning! Wouldn't that be something though!
I hope these are symptoms of things happening down below! FXed for us all!
:winkwink:

You ladies seriously crack me up!!
No symptoms here....I do feel like my boobs are swollen and heavey but that could be .....ugh af. We shall see!
Anyone one know how your bbt should look after o? Mine spiked to 98.9 but is slowly dropping ..... not a good sign I hear :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->