The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

thanks celticstar for adding me...

well im 3 days above af due date... i was expecting af to come as usual as i didn't had any obvious pregnancy symptom till 11 dpo,,and i got a little busy to test...
but now i started noticing that i have different cramps and slightly shooting pains in pelvic and ovary area....i have been wet down there :shipw: slight headache n bachache..and today a bit nauseous for a while (maybe its in my head) :wacko: so ladies,, what are my chances of being pregnant???

Sounds really promising hun! When are you planning on testing? xx

:bfp::bfp::bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!! last night and this am :) very light but there with 3 tests! I hope this is it!!! Will be going to the dr MONDAY!!!

So happy for you hun x
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

thanks celticstar for adding me...

well im 3 days above af due date... i was expecting af to come as usual as i didn't had any obvious pregnancy symptom till 11 dpo,,and i got a little busy to test...
but now i started noticing that i have different cramps and slightly shooting pains in pelvic and ovary area....i have been wet down there :shipw: slight headache n bachache..and today a bit nauseous for a while (maybe its in my head) :wacko: so ladies,, what are my chances of being pregnant???

I agree with Coleey, your symptoms sound really promising! :hugs:

@ coleey... planning to test in the morning,,just going out to get hpt..
wish me luck....

Okay, so i woke up and went into my living room and the smell of my cats litter box made me gag and almost vomit, i wanted cereal so bad until i smelt that, and since then i've had NO appetite, i ate a chicken sandwich from burger king at like 9am and that's it:/
my hunger pains are so bad right now, anyone have any ideas that may get rid of the nausea so i can eat?

when i was preggo with my darling little brat..uh daughter. i used something called preggie pops..they are lollipops in flavors designed to help with nausea..try googling them.

also saltines did not work for me, but a hand ful of potato chips did lol

Well ladies here's to another day...im officially late by my app..and according to the dr.

I tried the initiation of rough bd'ing last nite.......nope no AF
and i decided to tempt fate again
i have on brand spanking new white white white undies today...lets see..so far as of 130 pm nada.

but im not having any symptoms either.

Well ladies here's to another day...im officially late by my app..and according to the dr.

I tried the initiation of rough bd'ing last nite.......nope no AF
and i decided to tempt fate again
i have on brand spanking new white white white undies today...lets see..so far as of 130 pm nada.

but im not having any symptoms either.

Ha ha! "Undie-baiting" AF... LOVE it! Wishing you all the luck babygirl!!!

when i was preggo with my darling little brat..uh daughter. i used something called preggie pops..they are lollipops in flavors designed to help with nausea..try googling them. also saltines did not work for me, but a hand ful of potato chips did lol
Okay i will those up:] thank you hun.
And LMAO i know what you mean haha, i tried eating some yesterday and it just was not happening.
but thank you very much:]
where can i find those lollipops?​

Congrats Arisa & Praying40 wishing you a H & H 9 months xx

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday I had a bad day had lots of bad cramping and thought I was about to miscarry. Its away now and ive not had any bleeding so fx that was just my beanie snuggling in tight [-o<

hiya ladies i think im out i have a little bit of light pick discharge after me and the OH had some fun this afternoon(sorry tmi) but i just going to have to wait and see just hope it was him and not the witch xx

Oh goodness Kaboom.. I hope everything goes well for you! Fingers crossed for you! please keep us updated!

Hi girls, hope everyone is having a nice friday night :) I am about to crack open a bottle of white wine after AF showed up today :( still just brown discharge spotting but tomorrow she'll have settled in for her unwelcome stay! cycle two of clomid starts this weekend, looking to an explosive BFP nov 5th. will this thread continue or is there going to be a new one set up for november? X :dust:

We can keep this one running if you want? Not shut it down until everyone has their :bfp:'s!

WannaB...enjoy your white wine (spritzers are my fave!) I'm at CD35, still throwing BFNs and I think I just ovulated late and AF is on the way. I will be more than happy to join you in the Nov BFP club :)

Sorry to drop the stats ladies but :witch: got me today :cry:

Keep the :bfp: coming girlies xx

I have had some cramps this afternoon.. but no more spotting. When I was 16 I would have loved to have 2 day extremely light AF. Now, not so much. LOL

Come on, BFP's everyone!!! (although I do think I'm out this cycle, not this month necessarily!) ;)

I love reading all the updates!

Yes keep the :bfp:'s coming!!! Congrats girlies!

I'm not out yet, just not sure what to think right now, I feel hopeful & in the game and then minutes later feel like AF is totally coming lol Either was she didn't show yesterday on cd 28, or today cd29 -which is awesome. I know I will know by the end of the weekend! At LATEST I had one 33 day cycle, so that would bring me to Tuesday if that happened again. I think she'll show before then & if not I may not be able to hold off till then to test lol

:dust: to all of you wonderful women who havent gotten their BFPs yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->