The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

kaboom that's awesome news!!! :happydance: H&H 9 months to you chick!

FX'd, I don't want to get your hopes up but I O'd on September 22nd, I started noticing more creamy white CM yesterday (and Mas, my OH has also "hit" my cervix as well this cycle so it could be a good sign!) to the point where I started to feel "wet", then today....Dry.

I hope it's a good sign for you hunni :hugs:

Any brownish/tan tint to it? Maybe don't tell me if yes because I might start to get my hopes up;)

I wish I could say a big fat yes but no, it was just white....Different bodies different colours? :hugs:

babygirl, lets hope the cervix thing is a positive sign!
Doctors go on everyone having a regular 28 day cycle with a 14 day LP, not everyone has that though, how long are your cycles usually?
Lets hope you can join the baby boom though!

im between 28 and 30 days...the lp phase though i havent quite narrowed down yet.

Evening ladies...anyone else itching to test? I am literally sitting on my hands right now and I'm driving myself nuts debating if I should after looking up stats all day on the web. I'll only be 11dpo...thinking of driving to the store for a test or two for tomorrow morning!?! Haven't had any symptoms (preg or af) since bad cramps on 5dpo. Any advice on what brand works best? Ug - this waiting blows!!!

Evening ladies...anyone else itching to test? I am literally sitting on my hands right now and I'm driving myself nuts debating if I should after looking up stats all day on the web. I'll only be 11dpo...thinking of driving to the store for a test or two for tomorrow morning!?! Haven't had any symptoms (preg or af) since bad cramps on 5dpo. Any advice on what brand works best? Ug - this waiting blows!!!

I am totally itching to test but i am talking myself out if it by saying its only going to be negative anyway dont waste the money just yet.

we'll see on sat. lol

im between 28 and 30 days...the lp phase though i havent quite narrowed down yet.

Well, all my crossables are crossed for you! :hugs:

Welcome in crazychick! Fx'd that AF is banished for the next nine months for you! :dust:

cera, try and hold out until 13dpo and I totally recommend FRER's! (first response early result) They were the only ones that bought up an easily visible line for me at 13dpo. :hugs:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump
BlessedJ16
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O
confuseds
cera
crazychick31

55 testers.
7 BFP's
6 AF's :(
12% pregnant :happydance:
10% AF :hugs:
78% unknown! :dust:

Remember to keep us updated so the list can get updated as well! :hugs:

Thx for the info babygirl and celtic...DH got excited when I asked him, so we went and got one under the condition we would try and wait another day or two. Ironically it kinda makes me feel less stressed that I have one on-hand for some reason!

i agree, what a fabby thread :thumbup: all thanks to celticstar!! its full of lovely supportive ladies and filling with beautiful bfp's. I personally wouldn't cope without the support, advice, laughs and sharing of heartache. xxx

most definitely agreed.

Okay, so i woke up and went into my living room and the smell of my cats litter box made me gag and almost vomit, i wanted cereal so bad until i smelt that, and since then i've had NO appetite, i ate a chicken sandwich from burger king at like 9am and that's it:/
my hunger pains are so bad right now, anyone have any ideas that may get rid of the nausea so i can eat?

Sorry hunni, I couldn't get rid of mine without the meds from the doctor, this afternoon has been awesome without any nausea!

Have to say, the signs are looking good :winkwink:

blehhh send me some? lol xp jk
i think they are too but this nausea needs to go and SOON so i can eat lol
it really feels like im eating for 2 already xp
and ive never been this hungry lol

You sound exactly like me just before I got my bfp :happydance:

Oh God, I don't think I can wait two days for you to test :rofl:

hahahaha i know huh!
thats how i feel, thats why i havent bought any hpt tests yet because i know for a fact i would just have to pee on them ALL lol xp
i have NO signs of af coming and i usually do by now thats why i have such high hopes for this month:3
ahh i cant wait haha.

hi ladies... i have been stalking this thread for some time and i really like the support here..can i bee joineed???
congrats to allll the bfps.... my af was due on 5th oct,still noooo sign of af or bfp...

I am due to get af on sat too. I have done 3 tests all :bfn: I have been keeping track of my temps the last few days (went out and bought a thermometer) this morning it has dropped... which, from what I gather, happens before af :cry:

I know it is my first proper try this month and I shouldnt be upset but I have been waiting years to try (Other half wanted to wait until we were married) I have pcos and am coming up to being 32 in Jan.. just hope all these things dont stack up against me. Worst bit is, if we are not lucky this month I cant try again until December (hubby works away) if that is not successful it will be April before he is home next :(

Good Luck to everyone else waitng for the BFP!! and congratulations to all the BFPs!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust:

i'm out :( she got me. The :witch: arrived. Sat in work now miserable and want to go home. :( x

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart