The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

when i was preggo with my darling little brat..uh daughter. i used something called preggie pops..they are lollipops in flavors designed to help with nausea..try googling them. also saltines did not work for me, but a hand ful of potato chips did lol
Okay i will those up:] thank you hun.
And LMAO i know what you mean haha, i tried eating some yesterday and it just was not happening.
but thank you very much:]
where can i find those lollipops?​

I had found them in my local pharmacy. I am not sure where you are. But you can definitely google them.
https://www.google.com/#sclient=psy....,cf.osb&fp=91dbdff24ad18454&biw=1146&bih=568

im sure one of the listings has to be able to ship to you =)

Well ladies here's to another day...im officially late by my app..and according to the dr.

I tried the initiation of rough bd'ing last nite.......nope no AF
and i decided to tempt fate again
i have on brand spanking new white white white undies today...lets see..so far as of 130 pm nada.

but im not having any symptoms either.

Ha ha! "Undie-baiting" AF... LOVE it! Wishing you all the luck babygirl!!!

lol yes undie bating lol lol lol
still nice and white lol hoping it stays this way!

Hi ladies just checking in! Im visiting with famiky out of town this weekend but I had to pop in and check on everyomne. I see theres another bfp there!! Woohoo im glad to say I am another day free of af!! I have had aheadache all day today ans in the last couple of days I have added dizzy moments to the list. Im afraid to go too far into my symptoms but so far its looking pretty hooeful! ;).

Fingers xd for all us dying to test. Im going to try and gold out all weekend lots going on with fam will keep me occupied. I refused to say anything to anyone else, dont wanna jinx! ;)

Enjoy the weekend ladies...
Lets keep the bfps flowing here we are fire!

hi ladies...
i tested with a one step hpt,, there was a blurry line within time frame,so i took pic anyways n threw the test as being negative..:dohh:
but now dh says there is a line... so unsuuree as :witch: is 4 days late now..
will test again with frer..

hi ladies...
i tested with a one step hpt,, there was a blurry line within time frame,so i took pic anyways n threw the test as being negative..:dohh:

Good luck :) :dust:

Oh god. TWO bfn clear blue tests,and 3 days overdue now!!

I feel like i havent had af in years haha! I dont feel pregnant, and i dont feel like af is coming. This is very strange lol! Good luck all waiting to test.

congrats BFPs!! Soo many on here :) Great news. H & H 9months x

Well ladies here's to another day...im officially late by my app..and according to the dr.

I tried the initiation of rough bd'ing last nite.......nope no AF
and i decided to tempt fate again
i have on brand spanking new white white white undies today...lets see..so far as of 130 pm nada.

but im not having any symptoms either.

Have you done a FRER test yet? I don't want to jinx it but I really think I'm going to be adding an icon next to your name that isn't a witch!
I don't know if I can cope with the excitement now, too many of you have positive sounding symptoms....Will you all just POAS goddammit!!! :rofl:

Okay i will those up:] thank you hun.
And LMAO i know what you mean haha, i tried eating some yesterday and it just was not happening.
but thank you very much:]
where can i find those lollipops?

And you!!!! Just test already! You have the exact same symptoms as me!!

Congrats Arisa & Praying40 wishing you a H & H 9 months xx

Sorry I wasn't on yesterday I had a bad day had lots of bad cramping and thought I was about to miscarry. Its away now and ive not had any bleeding so fx that was just my beanie snuggling in tight [-o<

I really hope you're ok kaboom, FX'd little bean was just snuggling in and got a bit rough! :hugs:

hiya ladies i think im out i have a little bit of light pick discharge after me and the OH had some fun this afternoon(sorry tmi) but i just going to have to wait and see just hope it was him and not the witch xx

Light pink discharge could just be because your cervix has been irritated, don't count yourself out yet! When is AF due for you?

Sorry to drop the stats ladies but :witch: got me today :cry:

Keep the :bfp: coming girlies xx

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Think positive though, just because it hasn't happened this cycle, doesn't mean it won't happen next cycle! Now you can plan on what new things to try next cycle!

I love reading all the updates!

Yes keep the :bfp:'s coming!!! Congrats girlies!

I'm not out yet, just not sure what to think right now, I feel hopeful & in the game and then minutes later feel like AF is totally coming lol Either was she didn't show yesterday on cd 28, or today cd29 -which is awesome. I know I will know by the end of the weekend! At LATEST I had one 33 day cycle, so that would bring me to Tuesday if that happened again. I think she'll show before then & if not I may not be able to hold off till then to test lol

FRER!!!! I can't take this! That's three of you who I think very well could be and none of you are POAS!!!!
Don't make me get angry and all authoritative on you! :rofl:

Hi ladies just checking in! Im visiting with famiky out of town this weekend but I had to pop in and check on everyomne. I see theres another bfp there!! Woohoo im glad to say I am another day free of af!! I have had aheadache all day today ans in the last couple of days I have added dizzy moments to the list. Im afraid to go too far into my symptoms but so far its looking pretty hooeful! ;).

Fingers xd for all us dying to test. Im going to try and gold out all weekend lots going on with fam will keep me occupied. I refused to say anything to anyone else, dont wanna jinx! ;)

Enjoy the weekend ladies...
Lets keep the bfps flowing here we are fire!

Make that four ladies!!

Two of my main symptoms (now that I know I'm pregnant) are headaches and dizziness, you got any nausea? In fact don't answer that....Just POAS dammit!! :haha:

hi ladies...

Five!!!!!!!!!

I'm pretty sure I could see a second line on your test hunni but because the picture was so blurry, it was hard to tell.....Go get a FRER, POAS, and then post a nice sharp in focus picture so I can add that non witch icon next to your name :winkwink:

Oh god. TWO bfn clear blue tests,and 3 days overdue now!!

I feel like i havent had af in years haha! I dont feel pregnant, and i dont feel like af is coming. This is very strange lol! Good luck all waiting to test.

congrats BFPs!! Soo many on here :) Great news. H & H 9months x

Forget the clear blue tests, the day I got my :bfp: with FRER, clear blue still didn't show anything for me, it was only the CB digi that showed up a bfp!
Go get a FRER and test with that, I want to see a nice big flashing icon next to your name! :hugs:

Oh I'm so excited for you girlies! I think I'm just as excited for you lot as I was for myself :blush:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd

57 testers.
8 :bfp:'s
10 :witch:'s
39 still to test!

knoxydd, I'm so sorry! I managed to completely miss your post! Welcome to the thread and here's hoping it's your cycle! :hugs:

hi ladies...

I had the same thing honey and I'm waiting to retest. I would test again in a few days! Good luck! :)
AF is 2 days late, I slept from 10:30pm until 9:30 am as my lovely little boy had a lay in. I struggled to get up and felt shattered, which is how I was when pregnant with my boy! Ohhhh I want to retest soon :haha:

How are you today Celtic? xx

Hi Ladies,

Been following this thread for a while now and it's been brilliant to be able to relate to so many of you and your stories! Think I OV around the 21st and AF was due around 4th so I'm now late. Tested with CB yesterday morning and got another BFN :( Feel like I've had quite a few symptoms, dizziness (especially when in shops), headaches, shooting pains near my ovaries, my BB's feel HUGE! Worried I'm just overthinking it all and with getting a BFN yesterday I'm worried that I'm out this month!

Good luck to all you other lovely ladies who are still in limbo like me!

@ COLEEY... fx for u hun.... wish we get our BFP really soooon...

I had the same thing honey and I'm waiting to retest. I would test again in a few days! Good luck! :)
AF is 2 days late, I slept from 10:30pm until 9:30 am as my lovely little boy had a lay in. I struggled to get up and felt shattered, which is how I was when pregnant with my boy! Ohhhh I want to retest soon :haha:

How are you today Celtic? xx

I'm loving the sound of your symptoms Coleey :hugs:

I'm not too bad this morning thanks :D I was awake at 7:30am so went and had a lovely hot bubble bath, made a cup of tea and have been relaxing with the dog on the sofa :D
Just starting to get signs of m/s now (it always seems to be around 10am!) so will try and have something to eat to see if it gets any better....

I can't wait until tomorrow, OH is taking me to Mother Care for a few bits, going to see some prams as well, OCD and excitement means there's no way I can NOT hit the baby stores :haha:

Hi Ladies,

Been following this thread for a while now and it's been brilliant to be able to relate to so many of you and your stories! Think I OV around the 21st and AF was due around 4th so I'm now late. Tested with CB yesterday morning and got another BFN :( Feel like I've had quite a few symptoms, dizziness (especially when in shops), headaches, shooting pains near my ovaries, my BB's feel HUGE! Worried I'm just overthinking it all and with getting a BFN yesterday I'm worried that I'm out this month!

Good luck to all you other lovely ladies who are still in limbo like me!

Hello and welcome in MrsLA :D

I'm going to say one thing...Step away from the CB! FRER's are in my experience, so much more sensitive than CB's!
All your symptoms sound really good so far! :hugs:

Thanks CelticStar, you always give great advice! Will be sure to test with FRER next time...that's if AF stays away!

I'll be keeping my FX'd that it does!

I'm not sure about the great advice though, I just know how to sound like I know what I'm talking about :rofl:

preg tests negative AF due today but nothing as yet? xx

It could just be that you implanted late so your hCG levels aren't high enough to register yet mich, here's hoping AF stays away!

What test did you use? Some aren't effective until hCG levels are pretty high :hugs:

I used frer on the 5th but was negative and today i used a predictor which was also negative! I dont think this is my month hun but will defo stay positive and try again. I still have symptoms like sore nipples, my moods are terrible and feel nauseas getting cramps too! but i thought if i was pregnant i would of had a positive result by now? xx

Congrats to u by the way! xxxxxxxx

well cd30 here & still no AF! :) I sooooo wish I had a test in this house!! If I don' start by tomorrow I will know as I've only ever had one cycle go longer than that. Getting so impatient over here.

I used frer on the 5th but was negative and today i used a predictor which was also negative! I dont think this is my month hun but will defo stay positive and try again. I still have symptoms like sore nipples, my moods are terrible and feel nauseas getting cramps too! but i thought if i was pregnant i would of had a positive result by now? xx

Congrats to u by the way! xxxxxxxx

Do you know what dpo you were when you used the FRER? Some ladies don't get a positive result until long after AF was due so there's still hope!

Thank you :hugs:

well cd30 here & still no AF! :) I sooooo wish I had a test in this house!! If I don' start by tomorrow I will know as I've only ever had one cycle go longer than that. Getting so impatient over here.

How long are your cycles normally? Why haven't you got a test? Blimey, I'll send you one in the post if you want :haha:

I'm out, AF arrived, starting with light spotting, which I never get, so I was still hopeful, but it hasn't gone away, still not a normal period but its a period as far as I'm concerned. I will do a test before I start the next round of clomid just in case. Good luck to all the rest waiting for a BFP, and wishing those pregnant already a healthy 9 months! Thanks for all your support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->