The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

:bfp::bfp::bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!! last night and this am :) very light but there with 3 tests! I hope this is it!!! Will be going to the dr MONDAY!!!

OMG!!!! I'm so happy for you hunni :happydance: :hugs:

Let me go get that list so I can add a :bfp: next to your name ;)

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera
crazychick31
shiara

56 testers.

Thats 8 BFP's now!!! C'mon ladies, October IS your month! :happydance:

:bfp::bfp::bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT MY BFP!!!!!!!!!!! last night and this am :) very light but there with 3 tests! I hope this is it!!! Will be going to the dr MONDAY!!!

CONGRATS Praying4O!!!!!! How many dpo were you again???

Well, the witch got me yesterday :( Thinking maybe I should talk to my Dr... maybe I'm not ovulating yet since stopping Depo? Not sure. Really really thought I O'd and caught it this month!!

I think this month may be the last month I try, though. It's so discouraging!! I just cant seem to figure out my cycle!!!

Congrats and H&H 9 months for all of you who got your BFP this month!! :)

FingersXed any news hun???

i ovulated around mon-tues of last week. so im thinking like...11-13 DPO depending. my temp also keeps going up :)

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera
crazychick31
shiara

56 testers.

Ladies! what a great thread! Can I join in?? I'll be testing on or around the
11th or 12th. AF is is due tomorrow 10/8 but she's always a few days early or late so I'm trying like hell to wait this out another few days. Like many of the others I dont have alot of symptoms. The only one so far is gas LOL. It's subsided some but other then that my normal AF symptoms are absent (and they are like clockwork - always starting 5 days b4 AF). This is cycle #11 for us TTC.. I hope everyone gets their BFP this cycle which would make the week of Christmas the BIG announcement time (If you plan to keep it hush hush til week 13/14). Soooo exciting to think about! Best of luck girlz ;)

hiya ladies well done with all your bfp im now 15 dpo and no sign of either but I have a lot of creamy discarge that never had before but don't want to get hopes up is this a good sign xxxxxx

hiya ladies well done with all your bfp im now 15 dpo and no sign of either but I have a lot of creamy discarge that never had before but don't want to get hopes up is this a good sign xxxxxx

YEA!! i started getting super "wet" down there 3 days before i got a BFP! good luck hun!!!

Well, the witch got me yesterday :( Thinking maybe I should talk to my Dr... maybe I'm not ovulating yet since stopping Depo? Not sure. Really really thought I O'd and caught it this month!!

I think this month may be the last month I try, though. It's so discouraging!! I just cant seem to figure out my cycle!!!

Hey girl! I am so sorry to hear that the witch got you. But keep the faith girl and don't give up. Let's buddy up and figure out our cycles....you'll see I need to take a bit of my own advice below...ugh.

No news at all and getting frustrated. Tested this morning with a FRER and it was a BFN, yet I'm on CD35 and have yet to see signs of my period. Cycle usually ranges from 28-35 with a few days of spotting before full flow. Had brownish CM on Wednesday which I felt sure was the beginning of AF, but have had nothing since. If that was implantation do you think a positive hpt would be showing up yet? I would have thought 48 hours after implantation (if that's what that was) would have been enough to pick up SOMETHING on a FRER. I think I may have ovulated late....according to fertility friend I'm 11DPO today, BUT I only started temping mid'ish cycle (LMP was sept 3rd, started temping CD18 just to get into the swing of it for next cycle.) how accurate can that be if FF is only getting half of a cycle? What do you guys think?

This cycle has seemed forever because I originally thought I had ovulated around sept 17-18 so this limbo period has seemed never ending. The last few days ive been so bloated, gassy, no appetite, mild nausea, peeing loads...I just want one or the other to show up so I can stop wondering!!

Or am I going to be one of those women whose cycle goes completely crazy as soon as they are TTC?!?? Totally possible at this point.

Anyway, end of the frustrated venting session :) so pumped for all you guys with BFPs...it's whats keeping me going!

FingersXed~ I am so sorry that you don't have your answer either way yet!! That stinks :(

It's very possible that you O'd late and may not have enough HCg yet in your urine. I'm still holding out hope for you!

I have thought about temping, but mornings are so crazy here with the girls that I would never be able to do it accurately.

AF is really really light, almost seems more like brown CM than an actual flow.. my body is all out of whack after taking Depo. Maybe I'm not even ovulating yet? Hmmm.....

I've got one OPK that came with my FRER so I may give those a whirl this time around, lol.

Here's one to keep up my PMA: I think I'd rather have a baby in July so I don't risk the baby being born on SD birthday...... yeah, that's my PMA right now. lol

MommyMoo...thanks hun :) sounds like your period is a little weird as well...are you sure its period and not implantation? I love your PMA!

I have a clear blue fertility monitor ready to go for next cycle. Have you ever thought about one or do you have one? I am really hoping it helps me narrow down when I ovulate and I'm hoping that freaking 40 day, phantom, random, out of nowhere cycles DO NOT become the norm!

Maybe this is what i get for trying to micromanage nature??

Hey girl! I am so sorry to hear that the witch got you. But keep the faith girl and don't give up. Let's buddy up and figure out our cycles....you'll see I need to take a bit of my own advice below...ugh.

No news at all and getting frustrated. Tested this morning with a FRER and it was a BFN, yet I'm on CD35 and have yet to see signs of my period. Cycle usually ranges from 28-35 with a few days of spotting before full flow. Had brownish CM on Wednesday which I felt sure was the beginning of AF, but have had nothing since. If that was implantation do you think a positive hpt would be showing up yet? I would have thought 48 hours after implantation (if that's what that was) would have been enough to pick up SOMETHING on a FRER. I think I may have ovulated late....according to fertility friend I'm 11DPO today, BUT I only started temping mid'ish cycle (LMP was sept 3rd, started temping CD18 just to get into the swing of it for next cycle.) how accurate can that be if FF is only getting half of a cycle? What do you guys think?

This cycle has seemed forever because I originally thought I had ovulated around sept 17-18 so this limbo period has seemed never ending. The last few days ive been so bloated, gassy, no appetite, mild nausea, peeing loads...I just want one or the other to show up so I can stop wondering!!

Or am I going to be one of those women whose cycle goes completely crazy as soon as they are TTC?!?? Totally possible at this point.

Anyway, end of the frustrated venting session :) so pumped for all you guys with BFPs...it's whats keeping me going!
FingersXed~ I am so sorry that you don't have your answer either way yet!! That stinks :(

It's very possible that you O'd late and may not have enough HCg yet in your urine. I'm still holding out hope for you!

I have thought about temping, but mornings are so crazy here with the girls that I would never be able to do it accurately.

AF is really really light, almost seems more like brown CM than an actual flow.. my body is all out of whack after taking Depo. Maybe I'm not even ovulating yet? Hmmm.....

I've got one OPK that came with my FRER so I may give those a whirl this time around, lol.

Here's one to keep up my PMA: I think I'd rather have a baby in July so I don't risk the baby being born on SD birthday...... yeah, that's my PMA right now. lol

Fingersxed4 and MommyMoo - I am having the exact same thing with llight brown CM and I just came off BC recently too so I havent had subsequent cycles to go by :wacko: Fingersxed4, I'm not sure about testing time after implantation, but looking things up last night it seems you may need a few days for hCG to build up. I am hoping just like you ladies that we all are just having a later implantation and it may take a few more days. Mommymoo, I did do one of those okp's this time and thought I o'd on the 26 since i got 3 positives all day during the 25th and negatives the days after. I had one super bad day of cramps on the oct 1st (5dpo) but nothing since :shrug: which is really what is messing with my head if that was early implantation. Not even sure if a positive opk even means I definetly o'd ... so many questions :neutral:

Sounds like we are all in the same boat. Looks like another Friday of watching my husband drink while I abstain...ha!

I wish our boat had a margarita machine in it.

Haha! Yeah instead it's full of caffeine free diet coke and decaf coffee. No wonder our boat isn't popular! I want to jump overboard myself

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->