The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Oh god. TWO bfn clear blue tests,and 3 days overdue now!!

I feel like i havent had af in years haha! I dont feel pregnant, and i dont feel like af is coming. This is very strange lol! Good luck all waiting to test.

congrats BFPs!! Soo many on here :) Great news. H & H 9months x

Forget the clear blue tests, the day I got my :bfp: with FRER, clear blue still didn't show anything for me, it was only the CB digi that showed up a bfp!
Go get a FRER and test with that, I want to see a nice big flashing icon next to your name! :hugs:

Oh I'm so excited for you girlies! I think I'm just as excited for you lot as I was for myself :blush:[/QUOTE]

Oh i still have hope. :dohh: I just dont understand why im in limbo, this is very unusual for me! :S Typical lol. So the first responce ones are better. What about them ones on ebay, strip tests? They any good.

How long shall i leave it to test again? :blush: It gets me down when i get negatives. Af was due on 7th.

Thanks for reply :) Appreciate it x:thumbup:

The ones off Ebay can be a bit hit and miss, I have something similar to them that I bought from my local Savers shop, they're only just showing up faint positives, whereas the FRER's showed my bfp at 13dpo (I think I have low hCG levels, hopefully nothing to worry about but it is a bit concerning)

hiya celtic if af still hasnt shown by the morning then defo gonna test again im now 17 dpo 4 days late for af no sign of af and no sign of being pregnant so bit in limbo xx

Good luck with testing tomorrow! :)
I've not seen any FRER tests here, just CB, a Boots brand and RFSU. I'm unsure what to but as they are stupidly expensive here lol xx

anyone ever have a bfn on a dollarama test but then get a bfp on a FRER??

I just caved and took a dollar store test in the PM instead of waiting till the AM. Should have known. Anyway AF didn't show cd 28, cd29 or today cd30 & I am feeling totally wierd, so I took it and BFN. So I am pretty much expecting AF to show tomorrow or Monday :( I just want to crawl into a hole and cry.

I just caved and took a dollar store test in the PM instead of waiting till the AM. Should have known. Anyway AF didn't show cd 28, cd29 or today cd30 & I am feeling totally wierd, so I took it and BFN. So I am pretty much expecting AF to show tomorrow or Monday :( I just want to crawl into a hole and cry.

I'm waiting too with dollar store test being BFN... Haven't tried FRER, mostly because I am scared it will be negative too. AF was due yesterday.

Hey guys, hope you're all having great weekends! Still no true AF for me, now at CD36(ugh) but I'm spotting heavier now so I'm expecting for it to come full throttle tomorrow. I'm focusing on how freaking pumped I am to use my CBFM (came in the mail a few days ago, yay!) to get me over the disappointment. Sooooo, I'm going to be in for the Nov BFP club...whose with me?! :)

ladies i have a question..
So as you all know im 13dpo today and waiting to test until tomorrow morning.
Anyway so lately when i take showers i notice my nipples turn really dark[almost purple looking] and i have alot of white bumps on the nipple itself and veins are visible on my right breast but not my left..is this normal or more symptoms?

I'd say that was normal.....For pregnancy symptoms!

Can't you test tonight and put me out of my misery? Please??? :rofl:

I'd say that was normal.....For pregnancy symptoms!

Can't you test tonight and put me out of my misery? Please??? :rofl:

Hehe really?:3
:haha: Celtic your funny C:
I want to test tonight but i dont want a false reading because of how much fluids i drank today.
But how are you feeling today hun?
throwing up yet?:haha: xp hahaha

Throwing up? Try projectile vomiting :(

One whiff of the stuff OH was boiling on the stove and that was it....I only just made it to the bathroom!

How many hours until you test then? You know I want you posting immediately after finding out don't you? :winkwink:

I'm waiting too with dollar store test being BFN... Haven't tried FRER, mostly because I am scared it will be negative too. AF was due yesterday.

hope your af stays away
Its funny because I hear so many ppl on here say the dollar store tests are just as good as any because they're sensitive, etc... but I can't help but want to bash the cheapies for being faulty or not good enough lmao when I take one & get a bfn. I guess I'd feel they are wonderful if that was the brand that I saw two pink lines on. I was feeling pretty confident until I took that stupid test :(

Throwing up? Try projectile vomiting :(

One whiff of the stuff OH was boiling on the stove and that was it....I only just made it to the bathroom!

How many hours until you test then? You know I want you posting immediately after finding out don't you? :winkwink:

Oh man that sounds harsh, i hope i dont get projectile vomit..lol im just kidding my little love bug can put me through as much sickness and pain as it needs to hehe:blush:
What was he boiling? the only thing ive been feeling like eating is chicken sandwiches OHHH WAIT and i had a xxl chalupia from teco bell lol[it so was soo good lol]
Haha well if i stop drinking fluids by about 7 or 8 the latest i will probably do it around 8 or 9am, and yes im aware that i will be posting right after hehe:3
im so nervous though lol.

He was boiling up cows foot to make a broth out of it....Yes it is as disgusting as it sounds, I tried some the last time he made it.....Never again! To be fair, he doesn't like it either but it keeps him going at work all day so there must be some goodness to it... *shudder*

What time is it for you now? It's 2:30am here, I want to work out when I have to be back at the laptop to find out the results :haha:

He was boiling up cows foot to make a broth out of it....Yes it is as disgusting as it sounds, I tried some the last time he made it.....Never again! To be fair, he doesn't like it either but it keeps him going at work all day so there must be some goodness to it... *shudder*

What time is it for you now? It's 2:30am here, I want to work out when I have to be back at the laptop to find out the results :haha:

Hahaha well that does sound pretty disgusting xp
i wouldn't eat it lol:shrug:
Right now its 6:38pm so its almost time to stop drinking my water haha.
Yes i knew it was 2:30 over there:] i used to live in london when i was a baby until i was about 12:haha:
Why are you still awake? aren't you tired? im sooo tired its unbelievable, i just know its way to early for me to sleep lol.
Awhh yay:]
well in hours it will be 14-15 hours haha so set your alarm for 5pm lol:thumbup::happydance:

Hahaha well that does sound pretty disgusting xp
i wouldn't eat it lol:shrug:
Right now its 6:38pm so its almost time to stop drinking my water haha.
Yes i knew it was 2:30 over there:] i used to live in london when i was a baby until i was about 12:haha:
Why are you still awake? aren't you tired? im sooo tired its unbelievable, i just know its way to early for me to sleep lol.
Awhh yay:]
well in hours it will be 14-15 hours haha so set your alarm for 5pm lol:thumbup::happydance:

its 1015 pm here..and im thinking that im definitely testing tomorrow morning.
Nothing all day today and i actually craved canteloupe...like tasted it in my mouth type of craving..no spotting nothing yet
so im going to test in the am..i will let ya know =)

done a test this morning still a bfn but still no af if either one dont show up by friday then gonna go to the doctors xx

girls could this be my BFP xxxx

Attachments

• ctp-p111009_065447_opt-1318141305.jpg
    ctp-p111009_065447_opt-1318141305.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 59
Yes honey! From what I read a second line, no matter how faint is a positive! :)
Congratulations! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->