The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hahaha well that does sound pretty disgusting xp
i wouldn't eat it lol:shrug:
Right now its 6:38pm so its almost time to stop drinking my water haha.
Yes i knew it was 2:30 over there:] i used to live in london when i was a baby until i was about 12:haha:
Why are you still awake? aren't you tired? im sooo tired its unbelievable, i just know its way to early for me to sleep lol.
Awhh yay:]
well in hours it will be 14-15 hours haha so set your alarm for 5pm lol:thumbup::happydance:

Well? Don't tell me you're asleep.....You doing that test? :haha:

At 5pm I will have absolutely everything crossed for you!

its 1015 pm here..and im thinking that im definitely testing tomorrow morning.
Nothing all day today and i actually craved canteloupe...like tasted it in my mouth type of craving..no spotting nothing yet
so im going to test in the am..i will let ya know =)

Oh my goodness, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you as well babygirl! :hugs:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas - :witch:
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani - :bfp:
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16 - :witch:
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd
Jezzielin

58 testers.

hey ladies, congratulations on the bfp dinidani!!!!! hope everyone else is keeping well!!!

as for me am cd 31, officially 1day late. I woke up this morning with such a sore lower back and crampy feeling low in my uterus. :blush: i had a bit of naughty time about an hour later to try bring on af but so far nothing. Last night when i checked cm it had changed from being creamy coloured to having a slight pink/ light brown tinge to it so i was sure id wake up to af :wacko: i guess ill need to wait a bit longer :coffee:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: and hugs

congrats on the BFP dinidani :thumbup:

sorry af got you's crazychick31, Mas1118 & BlessedJ16 :cry:

Im doing ok done another hpt yesterday and my test line is almost twice as dark as weds hpt so its looking good so far. Not got any symptoms except sore boobies and lots of cm but thats all I had at this stage with my other pregnancies so im not worried yet.

:dust: to everyone left to test

af has arrived in full force :cry: oh well on to cycle 3 for us. We're going to try smep this month so hopefully a november bfp. Iam running out of ideas if that doesnt work. Good luck to all you ladies still to test and wishing everyone who got their bfp's a very happy and healthy pregnancies. xxx

I'm sorry heavyheart for AF coming, I hope you have your BFP next month - prayers are going out!!!

I am now two days late and just waking up... To buy a FRER or not this morning, hubbys getting more anxious asking if AF came (like Santa, lol Baaad Santa:blush:). He's going off to golf in a few minutes, maybe I will run to the store to use it on my FMU, yes I saved it and hid it! ...sneaky :happydance:

Dani!!!!!!! You got your :bfp: girlie!! Congratulations :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

I woke up Bd'd with hubby and now im "spotty" very very light can see it on paper only.

I think im out blaaaaahhhhhh

congrats dinidani - and heartfelt sorrys to all ladies with the unwelcomed witch.

three days in a row, all BFN for me on FRER's and today that old hag was supposed to be at the door. I just wish it was one way or the other. Can you still get a BFP after having NO symptoms and days of testing neg?

good luck to everyone still testing or waiting to test!

tested this morning and got a bfn:'[
af still isnt here but my hope for this cycle is lost now.
pretty sad about it..i really thought it was real this time.
guess im off to the doctor..sigh
:'[

Massive hugs to all of you the witch got, really wishing you loads of luck! :hugs:

Abii honey, keep your chin up! Please trust me, you CAN be pregnant and get negative tests! You're not out until the witch shows :hugs:

xx

i'm officially out - af right on time - right after my run this am. :cry: hoping some of you that are already out too would like to be buddies for nov... could use a friend right now.

still sending positive wishes and baby dust to all - keep those BFP's going ladies!

i'm officially out - af right on time - right after my run this am. :cry: hoping some of you that are already out too would like to be buddies for nov... could use a friend right now.

still sending positive wishes and baby dust to all - keep those BFP's going ladies!

That makes both of us, i could do with a buddy for nov :hugs: hope you feel better soon x

I am officially out please put the witch next to my name on the list ugh
she got me at my MIL's house argh.

Im still bloody waiting! I want an answer, im starting to get very impatient. I'll be super pissed off, if ive waited all this time and it turns out to be af!

Olivia's Mum

I know what you mean! If Im not pregnant then I just want af to come and go so we can get on with next months attempt! All this waiting is just so annoying!

:growlmad:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas - :witch:
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani - :bfp:
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16 - :witch:
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd
Jezzielin

58 testers.

Absolutely LOVING this thread!!!!!! So fun!!! May I be added to the list? I am about 4 dpo so not testing for at least another week.

However, I do feel like I MAY be having some VERY early symptoms, though could also be in my head. This is only our first month TTC Baby #1. We have BDed every other night since AF ended, and three times surrounding my expected O date. However, I don't temp or use OPKs.

Anyway, since yesterday I've been unquenchably thirsty and peeing lots, a bit more hungry than usual, sleepy, some on and off back pains, abdominal cramping and other weird feelings in my abdomen, almost like my uterus is stretching or something??? Some pains in my left ovary, and I think that's about it.

Really hoping to get my BFP in about 7-10 days!!!! I'm on a 32 day cycle so I expect AF on 10/19. Such a long wait!!!

Cera and Babygirl and heavy heart, so sorry girls, we can all keep trying for a BFP in November! Glad the thread will keep going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->