The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Congrats dinidani! All the girls who got caught by AF...i'm so sorry and i feel like i'll be joining you soon :(

For me...CD37, still no AF. Had a little brown CM on Wednesday which at the time i thought could be implantation (it was 9DPO), but had a BFN on Saturday (12DPO). Had no spotting Thursday or Friday. After the BFN yesterday, i had a little brown CM which i thought for sure was the true start of AF and that i'd wake up to it full fledge today. Didn't have anything this morning so tried prompting it with a little BD'ing. Had a little bit after that but not much.

According to FF, i am 13DPO. I only started charting my temperature midway through my cycle and the only reason i even started then was so i would be in the routine of doing it for next cycle. It has said a possible triphasic on CD33 which is the same day i had the slight brown spotting.

Normal cycles are anywhere from 28-35 days with 33 being the average, so at CD37 this is abnormal but I'm still getting BFN's...

Can one of you chart experts tell me what you think? Does the fact that this is only showing half of the cycle and i don't have any previous months to compare it to mean that you can't read much into it?

Any insight would be awesome:)

My Ovulation Chart

sorry, hun, my last chart was a right mess, so i can't help much, but i can keep my crossables crossed for you. :hugs: and :dust:

congrats to the newest :bfp:s and :hugs: to any who got hit by the witch. crossables crossed for next month!

im totally bummed but ready to try again. talked to hubby and he said well soon as its over we start Roooaaarrrr lol he's so good to me i think i'll keep him around a while lol

Thx so much Heavyheart, Mas, and Kaboom! It's honestly so nice to have others around to share the good and the bad with, so thank you for that!

I'm with ya Heavyheart...we'll get our little peanuts next month and I won't stop praying til we do!! I promise ya that, and the same to anyone else that need support or needs someone to talk with during these times.

It's bloody hard to cope with this crap all by yourself and even if your OH wants it as much as you because there is something about being the "woman" in this equation that somehow makes me feel more responsible for when things don't go as planned. I just wish I had the instruction manual so I could find "tech support's number" and give them a call. Not knowing "why" just sucks.

Sorry for the rant. Hope all ya'll ladies have a calm happy night and I'm gunna be gathering baby dust for us Nov BFP's over this next week while AF is temporarily invading my space.

Thx so much Heavyheart, Mas, and Kaboom! It's honestly so nice to have others around to share the good and the bad with, so thank you for that!

I'm with ya Heavyheart...we'll get our little peanuts next month and I won't stop praying til we do!! I promise ya that, and the same to anyone else that need support or needs someone to talk with during these times.

It's bloody hard to cope with this crap all by yourself and even if your OH wants it as much as you because there is something about being the "woman" in this equation that somehow makes me feel more responsible for when things don't go as planned. I just wish I had the instruction manual so I could find "tech support's number" and give them a call. Not knowing "why" just sucks.

Sorry for the rant. Hope all ya'll ladies have a calm happy night and I'm gunna be gathering baby dust for us Nov BFP's over this next week while AF is temporarily invading my space.

:hugs::hugs:

it will happen, i know it will!

Congrats dinidani! All the girls who got caught by AF...i'm so sorry and i feel like i'll be joining you soon :(

For me...CD37, still no AF. Had a little brown CM on Wednesday which at the time i thought could be implantation (it was 9DPO), but had a BFN on Saturday (12DPO). Had no spotting Thursday or Friday. After the BFN yesterday, i had a little brown CM which i thought for sure was the true start of AF and that i'd wake up to it full fledge today. Didn't have anything this morning so tried prompting it with a little BD'ing. Had a little bit after that but not much.

According to FF, i am 13DPO. I only started charting my temperature midway through my cycle and the only reason i even started then was so i would be in the routine of doing it for next cycle. It has said a possible triphasic on CD33 which is the same day i had the slight brown spotting.

Normal cycles are anywhere from 28-35 days with 33 being the average, so at CD37 this is abnormal but I'm still getting BFN's...

Can one of you chart experts tell me what you think? Does the fact that this is only showing half of the cycle and i don't have any previous months to compare it to mean that you can't read much into it?

Any insight would be awesome:)

My Ovulation Chart

I may be wrong, but I have been charting for a long time and have seen a lot of charts. I can easily say that you have ovulated on day 33. The day fertility friend tells that you ovulated, there is no temp shift which you are supposed to have in order to consider it ovulation. A couple of more temps in the following days can tell us more.

I would suggest to try changing your ovulation detector method and see if it is changing your ovulation day. See for example fertility awareness method.

Hello ladies may i join your thread? I am currently 5 DPO i have been reading every thing and you all seem like amazing women! I have been having what feels like growing pains on the left side of my back, tired, like i could barf at any moment and a creamy white odorless cm. Any one else have any symptoms like this?

Hi Cera, you put this better than I ever could. I have been really low the last few days since AF flew in but coming on here and seeing others getting their BFP's has lifted my spirits, everyone on here is so supportive. I can't help but feel like I let my husband down every month AF arrives, he offers me so much support but can't always tell him how I feel because I don't want to get his hopes up or make him feel sad. I really hope that Nov is the month for the ladies who missed out this month :dust:

I think my flashing BFP needs to be changed I have started bleeding now so either the test was wrong or ive had a miscarage :'( hopeing to start trying again xxx

af has arrived in full force :cry: oh well on to cycle 3 for us. We're going to try smep this month so hopefully a november bfp. Iam running out of ideas if that doesnt work. Good luck to all you ladies still to test and wishing everyone who got their bfp's a very happy and healthy pregnancies. xxx

I'm truly sorry hunni :hugs: I'll be praying that November is your month x

I'm sorry heavyheart for AF coming, I hope you have your BFP next month - prayers are going out!!!

I am now two days late and just waking up... To buy a FRER or not this morning, hubbys getting more anxious asking if AF came (like Santa, lol Baaad Santa:blush:). He's going off to golf in a few minutes, maybe I will run to the store to use it on my FMU, yes I saved it and hid it! ...sneaky :happydance:

Well? Did you test? C'mon!!! I'm dying of curiosity over here :winkwink:

tested this morning and got a bfn:'[
af still isnt here but my hope for this cycle is lost now.
pretty sad about it..i really thought it was real this time.
guess im off to the doctor..sigh
:'[

You're not out until AF arrives though hunni, you never know, you could still be pregnant, I won't be giving up hope on your behalf :hugs:

i'm officially out - af right on time - right after my run this am. :cry: hoping some of you that are already out too would like to be buddies for nov... could use a friend right now.

still sending positive wishes and baby dust to all - keep those BFP's going ladies!

I'm sorry cera :hugs:

I am officially out please put the witch next to my name on the list ugh
she got me at my MIL's house argh.

I'm sorry for you too babygirl :hugs:

Absolutely LOVING this thread!!!!!! So fun!!! May I be added to the list? I am about 4 dpo so not testing for at least another week.

However, I do feel like I MAY be having some VERY early symptoms, though could also be in my head. This is only our first month TTC Baby #1. We have BDed every other night since AF ended, and three times surrounding my expected O date. However, I don't temp or use OPKs.

Anyway, since yesterday I've been unquenchably thirsty and peeing lots, a bit more hungry than usual, sleepy, some on and off back pains, abdominal cramping and other weird feelings in my abdomen, almost like my uterus is stretching or something??? Some pains in my left ovary, and I think that's about it.

Really hoping to get my BFP in about 7-10 days!!!! I'm on a 32 day cycle so I expect AF on 10/19. Such a long wait!!!

Of course you can join in :hugs: All your symptoms sound good so far, I started with mine at about 6dpo and they were very similar!

I really hope that you'll be getting a flashing icon next to your name soon!

Hello ladies may i join your thread? I am currently 5 DPO i have been reading every thing and you all seem like amazing women! I have been having what feels like growing pains on the left side of my back, tired, like i could barf at any moment and a creamy white odorless cm. Any one else have any symptoms like this?

Welcome in! The more the merrier!

I have back ache, feel exhausted, I do barf at any moment and yes, I have creamy cm....So, looking good! :hugs:

I think my flashing BFP needs to be changed I have started bleeding now so either the test was wrong or ive had a miscarage :'( hopeing to start trying again xxx

How heavy is it hunni? Is it bright red blood or darker/older looking?
I'm asking because it's perfectly possible to have a bleed of "older" stuff after getting your bfp, think of it as your body having a spring clean for baby.
I'll leave it on for now, once the bleeding stops, give it a couple of days and then take another test - FRER if you can - and see is you still have a positive result.
Chin up girlie, I'll be praying that you've still got a bean in there :hugs:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas - :witch:
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart - :witch:
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani - :bfp:
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1 - witch:
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16 - :witch:
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera - :witch:
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd
Jezzielin
LaurenDC
MrsSwift10

Oh wow! 60 testers!!
9 bfp's
15 AF's....

I'm praying for more bfp's for everyone :flower:

well celtic its rather bright red and i deffinatly think its not in there no more just gotta wait and see got lots of pain so i think im out out xxx good luck every one else xx

I'm sorry sweetheart :hugs: praying everything is okay xx

hi all ive read all the way through this post lol and its been amazing to see such positive support for those who have and also havent got there bfps this month id like to join in the wait im currently 8dpo at the moment and hoping some of ur baby dust will rub off on me so a h&h 9months to those new mummies to be and fingers xsd for all whove yet to recieve the news of theyre new beans

well celtic its rather bright red and i deffinatly think its not in there no more just gotta wait and see got lots of pain so i think im out out xxx good luck every one else xx

Dani I'm so sorry hunni :hugs:

I hope you're as ok as you can be :hugs: xx

hi all ive read all the way through this post lol and its been amazing to see such positive support for those who have and also havent got there bfps this month id like to join in the wait im currently 8dpo at the moment and hoping some of ur baby dust will rub off on me so a h&h 9months to those new mummies to be and fingers xsd for all whove yet to recieve the news of theyre new beans

Hello and welcome! I'll send lots of baby dust your way and hope that you get your bfp :hugs: :dust: :dust:

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas - :witch:
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart - :witch:
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1 - witch:
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16 - :witch:
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera - :witch:
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd
Jezzielin
LaurenDC
MrsSwift10
Ayates

61 testers!!

Dani i'm so sorry. I wish you all the luck in the world for trying again! Ladies, no flashies for me. Witch just flew in. Cd 1 again. Good luck to all the ladies still in the game.

I tested this morning 13 dpo and Im pretty sure it's a bfn. There is not really a faint line but when u hold it in the light I think I'm seeing the line that would highlight if it were positive. Still no sign of the witch. Has anyone else's patience started to wear thin here? I swear sometimes it feels like it's very going to happen. Uggh...... This is a good post though and if af does not arrive in 3 days I'll test again. Hopefully we see more bfp's on here. Congrats to all the ladies who got their's. Happy and healthy 9 months girls!!

tested today and got faint bfp, testing again tomorrow with FMU to be sure xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->