The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Ugghh I feel so uncomfortable!! My father in law is here and I'm so gassy! I'm holding it in and it's making me feel awful!! :rofl: xx

I am out girls. AF got me yesterday. Congrats to all new BFP! On to the next cycle!

Ugghh I feel so uncomfortable!! My father in law is here and I'm so gassy! I'm holding it in and it's making me feel awful!! :rofl: xx

:rofl: that's funny! Just let it out. You're only human after all. He he.

Hi ladies hi Celtic star! just to let u know i got my AF this afternoon :( gonna defo try again this month though :) x

Both my father in law and mother in law would give me a pat on the back for letting it out. Lol.

Haha bless them! :haha:
How are you today? :) xx

I tested this morning 13 dpo and Im pretty sure it's a bfn. There is not really a faint line but when u hold it in the light I think I'm seeing the line that would highlight if it were positive. Still no sign of the witch. Has anyone else's patience started to wear thin here? I swear sometimes it feels like it's very going to happen. Uggh...... This is a good post though and if af does not arrive in 3 days I'll test again. Hopefully we see more bfp's on here. Congrats to all the ladies who got their's. Happy and healthy 9 months girls!!

can you put a picture up? we on this thread are pretty good at spotting those faint lines!!

Has anyone tried soy isoflavones? a friend of mine has suggested i try them! x

To be honest i'm not great. The witch flying in today has knocked me for 6 because both me and hubby thought we'd done it. But hey ho, there's always this cycle. Yourself? I gotta say: your avi picture is so adorable. My womb skips a beat everytime i see it.

congrats laylasmummy :happydance:

sorry to the ladies who got a visit from the :witch:

dinidani - im so sorry hun :hugs:

I have never once farted in front of my OH until this cycle....I started out telling him to cover his ears and only letting it go once he'd "obeyed" :winkwink: Now? I don't care, it starts to hurt too quickly if I hold it in and if I bend slightly it escapes anyway....I just let it all fly free...It feels so liberating!! :rofl:

Just let it go girl :winkwink:

tested today and got faint bfp, testing again tomorrow with FMU to be sure xx

Congratulations hunni! I'll add you to the list with your very own flashing icon :hugs:

Hi ladies hi Celtic star! just to let u know i got my AF this afternoon :( gonna defo try again this month though :) x

I'm sorry mich :hugs: There's a specific thread somewhere with women using soy.....Lets see if I can find it....

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/623797-lets-welcome-soy-cycle-22-bfps-so-far.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/179679-any-soy-ladies-out-there.html

There's a couple of threads for you!

celticstar - :bfp: (Holy shit!!!)
mas - :witch:
ducky - :bfp:
sweetie
littlepeps - :witch:
sweetest
natashadenzy
ginius
arisa - :bfp:
mummy.love
coleey
heavyheart - :witch:
newlymrs
frisbeemama - :bfp:
dinidani
charliekitty - :bfp:
nomorestress
kaboom - :bfp:
laylasmummy - :bfp:
candkain - :bfp:
mrs mc
babygirl1 - witch:
bean66 - :witch:
catsnfings
Fingersxed4
shorty88
oliviasmum
mammahuff - :witch:
agreeksmom
sammy1205
pileggigirl
euphoria11
domesticdiva
ttc3ks
kwal7096
Abii
wannabthemum - :witch:
mich31 - :witch:
dsbeH
mrsm423
mommymoo - :witch:
onemore4me
28329 - :witch:
alibiz
joeybrooks - :witch:
buckles - :witch:
nix
hopeforamirac - :witch:
lookinforbump - :witch:
BlessedJ16 - :witch:
krissie1234uk - :witch:
Praying4O - :bfp:
confuseds
cera - :witch:
crazychick31 - :witch:
shiara
knoxydd
Jezzielin
LaurenDC
MrsSwift10
Ayates

61 testers!!

I hate seeing all those :witch: on there :nope:

To be honest i'm not great. The witch flying in today has knocked me for 6 because both me and hubby thought we'd done it. But hey ho, there's always this cycle. Yourself? I gotta say: your avi picture is so adorable. My womb skips a beat everytime i see it.

I'm sorry hunny! :hugs: Sending you loooads of luck on your new cycle though, I really hope you get your BFP soon! :hugs:
Aww thank you, he's not so tiny anymore.. they grow up too fast! :cry:

Haha Celtic! I can do it infront of my OH, but not my father in law.. No no no! When I was pregnant with my LO he just told me to let rip, I couldn't do it! :haha:

xx

Hey ladies, still no af which is great but I'm currently sat at home all alone wondering and waiting as the hubby is at work all night! I will officially be one week late tomorrow but as I've had so many BFN's I'm reluctant to test again...not sure how much longer to wait though!

I need something to do to occupy my crazy brain!!!:wacko:

Hey ladies, still no af which is great but I'm currently sat at home all alone wondering and waiting as the hubby is at work all night! I will officially be one week late tomorrow but as I've had so many BFN's I'm reluctant to test again...not sure how much longer to wait though!

I need something to do to occupy my crazy brain!!!:wacko:

Hang in there hun! :hugs:
I'm 4 days late and waiting to retest, but won't until Thursday. It's dragging! :brat: xx

Hang in there hun! :hugs:
I'm 4 days late and waiting to retest, but won't until Thursday. It's dragging! :brat: xx[/QUOTE]

It's driving me nuts haha! And everything on tv is about babies, features adverts with babies etc! Were going away with some family on Saturday so hopefully we might know before then! :wacko:

My fingers are crossed for you hun! :hugs:
Are you going anywhere nice? :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"