• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

CelticStar - I hope you feel better!
DiniDani - I feel the same a lot, seeing babies everywhere - they try for a day or two and boom a baby pops out!

Chin up!

Today im feeling better a few cramps but not much i noticed last night my BBs would get a little sore for a min. but for some reason i cant take it as a symptom and blame it on my bra how i laying lol So usually i break out atleast a week before AF and nothing yet

Hope everyone starts to feel better

Can I join please ladies im 4pdo due af on the 6th ?

Im just starting to get tummy cramps but after having every symptom known to man last month and still a BFN im not reading too much into it

Can I join please ladies im 4pdo due af on the 6th ?

Im just starting to get tummy cramps but after having every symptom known to man last month and still a BFN im not reading too much into it

I know how you feel lets hope there are no BFN this month

Hi All, im due af around the 5th oct. was going to try not to symptom spot this month but it cant be helped! ive been little gassy, headaches and boobs seem a tad bigger! I didnt catch my LH surge this month though so just guessing i ovulated on time by the usual signs. x

Welcome Layla! It gets too hard to NOT symptom spot haha I had a few symptoms the past week but today I feel a little cramping but thats IT Im thinking Im due to start on the 3rd but it could be a day or two after that.. Not really sure.. darn cysts.. throwing my cycle all out of whack! :(

Hello... i am new to this site and Af is due around Oct6th... which makes me 4dpo. I m driving myself crazy with this TWW. I have been having lots of cramping in the last couple days.. Praying for my BFP!!! I need buddies to go on this journey with me.. the DH doesnt understand!!lol.....

oh ya one more ??.... What is the EARLIEST i can test :shrug:.... my last 2 children i tested 4 days early and got really distinct +ive.... i cant wait!!!:loopy:

Can I join? I'm due 6 th oct too. Don't want to symptom spot but can't help it. Had crampy/gassy feeling on left side last week, thinking poss ovulating pain. Sore BBs but that could just b normal. X

Welcome to everyone who has posted for the first time! FX'd for us all!

candkain I've seen some people get their BFP's from as early as 8dpo, I just know that I'm not going to be able to hold out until Oct 10th like I planned (I want to know early that it's not my month so that I can plan what we're going to do next cycle) so I bought a load of the strip tests (£1 for 3 tests at the Savers near me) and a couple of pink dye tests (again, £1 for each).

The way I'm thinking is that I've stocked up on things for next cycle and the way Sod's law works is that as I've got my supplies in, then I won't need them as I'll get a BFP this cycle....It's very Irish but I know there's some logic in it :haha:

Anyone else do daft things like this?

I also got myself some Raspberry Leaf tea to start drinking to help next cycle and I've got my stock of Green tea in the cupboard....I should have been a Boy Scout....I'm always prepared :haha:

One thing I have noticed today, usually around Oday, I get really spotty on my chin and this time my skin is clear, that is highly unusual for me but I've also just started using a new face wash, if I get a BFN then I'll be emailing the company that makes the facewash and telling them how good it is :D

Ohhhh! Guess what?

I'm not windy anymore :D
My OH is very relieved and has put away the gas mask for the time being, he's got rid of the green tinge to his skin and no longer looks terrified when I pull a face (he can never tell between my "concentrating" face and my "strain" face!!)

haha this is a strange question, but nothing is that strange on here right!!?

how is every ones cm, why am i getting ewcm after O, i have never noticed this before :blush:

Not sure hun, but I know some women who have had it too. :) xx

charliekitty, I don't take that much notice of CM but have just checked mine to see how it compares to yours (now that would be a weird show and tell :haha: )
I've also got EWCM but because I don't take any notice of it, I couldn't tell you if it means anything :blush:

In fact, I'm not sure why I checked because now all you know is that I have EWCM as well :dohh:

Thanks Coleey, wont be doing that again anytime soon though.

I know this is very weird and i'm only like 6 or 7 dpo but i just squeezed both my nipple (dont ask me why) and some clear fluid came out...dunno what to make of this??? any ideas ladies??

Been searching online but not found any info...

Sweetestsuga never heard of that but i want to try now lol I got nothing out of mine, but maybe its a good sign I did find this online though ("Some women do notice a discharge from their nipples. It is normal and healthy — it's the body's way of keeping the nipple ducts open. It even happens to some guys.

The discharge may look like very thin milk, or it may be clear or light green, greyish or light yellow.")

Charliekitty
Im not sure when I O'd this month but I do think I had a bit of EWCM after which never happens now Its thicker white creamy I guess lol not much though about 2dpo it was loads of creamy lotion like CM

Sorry hun, can't help with that. :( I just have milk from breastfeeding xx

Thanks Coleey, wont be doing that again anytime soon though.

I know this is very weird and i'm only like 6 or 7 dpo but i just squeezed both my nipple (dont ask me why) and some clear fluid came out...dunno what to make of this??? any ideas ladies??

Been searching online but not found any info...

I'm sorry but I've just got to.....

Why were you squeezing your nipples? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back