• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hey all! Just checking in. Having a little outbreak today which is not normal!! Normally my skin is clear until AF started. No other symptoms though. X :dust:

hahaha ok deal Celtic.. Im hoping AF will come TOMORROW so I can stop symptom spotting and try again! :p

Sweetiebug, I have not had heavy boobs or enlarged boobs since I have been on the clomid, this is my 4th cycle. So I am taking it as a good sign! And I have a pimple on my cheek (weird spot eh). I'm reaching now!

Hey I'm due af 6th of oct wondering if anyone is experiencing cramps like af cramps but lower down? Should I be worried or is this a good sign?

Welcome in FX'd! (sorry, my fingers have gone on a sort of strike as I've done loads of typing this morning!)

Are you going to be using the CBFM throughout the month? I'm asking as I have no ideas about OPK's or FM's! I think OPK's are only used when you think you're O'ing and FM's are used throughout the cycle? Is that right?

Here's hoping that you don't need the CBFM next cycle due to getting your BFP though! :D

Hey! Yes, you use the CBFM throughout the month, from what I can tell! Apparently your estrogen increases in the days leading up to ovulation. The monitor gives you "highes" as your estrogen increases and then it gives you "peaks" when your LH surges. I'm hoping that even if it can't catch my LH that knowing when the estrogen is higher will help us time the BD'ing.

Plus, and I'm sure this might sound very selfish, but this is my mindset. Since I can't tell when I ovulate, every month I'm increasing the amount of days where I'm not drinking alcohol, staying away from caffeine....basically PRETENDING like im pregnant and doing everything right because i could be. This is our first TWW and my poor husband has quickly realized wine nights are not nearly as fun by himself!:haha: I hope that the monitor can help shorten the time of unknown. I'm not saying that I am going to go out and get hammered from the time I'm on AF to ovulation while drinking gallons of coffee but I have found that in the TWW I am increasingly more careful then when I know I'm not pregnant. I can imagine that that, on top of the disappointment of BFN's will get old very quickly, so I'm trying to figure out how to keep it as stress free as possible. I am hoping the CBFM helps that. Hope that makes sense and I don't sound like a miserable cow!

Onto symptom spotting! Assuming I'm anywhere from 4-8 DPO, I have had some seriously weird stabbing pains in the middle of my boobs. They only last for a few seconds and are totally random. It has happened on both sides but not at the same time. That and a lot of creamy CM, which I feel is abnormal for me leading up to AF but I might just be making myself believe that

Hey all! Just checking in. Having a little outbreak today which is not normal!! Normally my skin is clear until AF started. No other symptoms though. X :dust:

My skin is the other way around I break out like crazy before AF but so far nothing its the only could sign I have :dust:

Sweetiebug, I have not had heavy boobs or enlarged boobs since I have been on the clomid, this is my 4th cycle. So I am taking it as a good sign! And I have a pimple on my cheek (weird spot eh). I'm reaching now!

Well yaaay for heavy boobs lol:happydance: cheek pimples suck
My boobs were heavier they seem to have deflated now though :growlmad:

Since joining this forum, the first thing I do every AM is ck Celtic's avatar for the daily DPO symptoms. :thumbup: Love it! (even though I haven't exp any of them). My gas has also passed as well........

Hi ladies! Would love to join the wait with you guys! This is our 1st cycle TTC #1. My cycle length has varied since coming off the pill (i used to be 28 days like clockwork) but now it ranges from 30-35, with 33 being the average over the last year. This would put AF due on Oct 6th.

I had an ovarian cyst burst about a year ago which prompted me to use OPKs to make sure my cycle had gone back to normal. I used them for about 3 months and never caught my surge. I went and had hormonal bloodwork done and everything was normal. I stopped using the OPKs because we werent quite ready to TTC and I didn't want to stress myself out unnecessarily.

Now, this first month TTC, I used OPKs again and still didn't catch my surge, despite using them twice a day for about a week in the "prime time". I have a CBFM on order so will start with that next cycle.

SO, I'm not completely sure how many DPOs I am because I can't pinpoint it, but I know that if AF isn't here by Oct 6th I'll be late. So would love to join the wait with you ladies!!

33 is about my average too the 2nd of oct. will be Cd33 for me but just in case its a bit longer this month I wont consider myself late until the 6th So we are pretty similar.
You can Ovulate anytime of the month just typically in that "prime time" but your LP could be longer then alot of women so then you might be O'ing early you want to start testing soon after AF.
Now I might be crazy but I really think I O'd a week before that "prime time" this month and sometimes you Ovulate late I know soooo much work
FX'd this is your month
:dust:

Hi ladies! Would love to join the wait with you guys! This is our 1st cycle TTC #1. My cycle length has varied since coming off the pill (i used to be 28 days like clockwork) but now it ranges from 30-35, with 33 being the average over the last year. This would put AF due on Oct 6th.

I had an ovarian cyst burst about a year ago which prompted me to use OPKs to make sure my cycle had gone back to normal. I used them for about 3 months and never caught my surge. I went and had hormonal bloodwork done and everything was normal. I stopped using the OPKs because we werent quite ready to TTC and I didn't want to stress myself out unnecessarily.

Now, this first month TTC, I used OPKs again and still didn't catch my surge, despite using them twice a day for about a week in the "prime time". I have a CBFM on order so will start with that next cycle.

SO, I'm not completely sure how many DPOs I am because I can't pinpoint it, but I know that if AF isn't here by Oct 6th I'll be late. So would love to join the wait with you ladies!!

33 is about my average too the 2nd of oct. will be Cd33 for me but just in case its a bit longer this month I wont consider myself late until the 6th So we are pretty similar.
You can Ovulate anytime of the month just typically in that "prime time" but your LP could be longer then alot of women so then you might be O'ing early you want to start testing soon after AF.
Now I might be crazy but I really think I O'd a week before that "prime time" this month and sometimes you Ovulate late I know soooo much work
FX'd this is your month

Nice to have a buddy whose cycles are around 33 days :) do you know how long your LP usually is? Ae you going to test early or wait for AF not to show? I can't decide....I haven't bought any HPTs so far so I'm hoping that will keep me somewhat sane in the wait!

FX'd this is your month as well!!!

FX'd this is your month

Nice to have a buddy whose cycles are around 33 days :) do you know how long your LP usually is? Ae you going to test early or wait for AF not to show? I can't decide....I haven't bought any HPTs so far so I'm hoping that will keep me somewhat sane in the wait!

My LP is usually 16 days Only way Ill test early is if I vomit lol I never get sick so
that will be my for sure sign other wise ill wait until the 10th to test for some reason I like to wait I think the chances of seeing 2 lines are greater if I wait,when do you plan to test?

Hi Ladies ... Im at 6dpo ..... and I woke up feeling very ill this morning .... I had very bad cramps in my lower abdomen, almost like pressure was being applied .. sore to the point it woke me and I felt soo sick for most of the day and had alot of trapped wind and I had no curry last night so I cant blame that this time !!! .. Ive also had a temp drop so maybe its implantation, no spotting yet ....... time will tell :)

FX'd this is your month

My LP is usually 16 days Only way Ill test early is if I vomit lol I never get sick so
that will be my for sure sign other wise ill wait until the 10th to test for some reason I like to wait I think the chances of seeing 2 lines are greater if I wait,when do you plan to test?

i try to wait as long as possible to test too! i wont keep tests in the house so that makes it a bit harder to POAS constantly lol..but i have been known to go out and buy them when the urge strikes.

I've been sick for about 3 weeks..the dr's thought it was bronchitis, but it turns out that its asthma attacks that are causing me to have bronchitis..now we're treating the asthma and i finally feel better..the cough is still horrible =(
but now im thinking i heard people mention using cough meds to get preggers? hmm must go to google NOW lol

I've been on cough meds for 3 weeks =0x

Good luck my gassy girlies

I think not having tests in the house is the answer for me because I know I have zero willpower :) so sweetie bug, you're going to wait until the 10th? I think I'm going to test around the 6th. I could have O'ed as early as 9/17 (according to EWCM and OV pain) or as late as 9/24 (see how much I need that clear blue fertility monitor....desperate!) so by 10/6, if AF hasn't showed, I'll be somewhere between 12-19DPO...

On the upside, with having that much of a swing in terms of when I might have O'ed, it does keep me from getting super excited about AF not coming because I just keep telling myself I'm on the shorter end of that range!

FX'd this is your month

i try to wait as long as possible to test too! i wont keep tests in the house so that makes it a bit harder to POAS constantly lol..but i have been known to go out and buy them when the urge strikes.

I've been sick for about 3 weeks..the dr's thought it was bronchitis, but it turns out that its asthma attacks that are causing me to have bronchitis..now we're treating the asthma and i finally feel better..the cough is still horrible =(
but now im thinking i heard people mention using cough meds to get preggers? hmm must go to google NOW lol

I've been on cough meds for 3 weeks =0x

Good luck my gassy girlies

Hey babygirl1! I have read somewhere on here about cough meds. I'm not positive but I think they say it might make your CM more sperm friendly!:)

wow, everyone's symptoms sound so promising!! i still don't really have any. maybe that's a good thing, though, since every other cycle, i probably imagined every one there is! (i bet i can imagine prostate cancer if i wanted to! :rofl: )

i have the day off today, so i slept about the entire day (from about 10am - 145pm)! it was WONDERFUL!

gotta get my butt in gear now though!

crossables crossed and :dust: to everyone!

Hiya everyone.

After reading all the comments im still not sure what all the abbreviations mean, so i wont make myself look stupid, i'll just use language that i understand.

My period lol is due on the 6/8 october! so desperate to be pregnant. Its prob far to early to do tests but im that psychotic that ive done THREEE!!!! Anyway, all negative (funnily enough). When can i do a test and it be a realistic result.

Loving the fact that everyone is having strong pregnancy symptoms. Im sure i had implantation bleeding a week ago, with some stomach cramps here and there. And there was two days that i felt i had really strong lower back aches. But it lasted two/three hours and disappeared. Not really weeing anymore than usual :/

I just hate waiting! So impatient!

Is anyone else going abit mad with testing lol ? Or am i really loosing the plot. My Husband is abit peed off that i keep wanting to do them. Its clearly not as anxious as me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->