• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

When you were 98.90?

I'd say that was most likely (although I confess to knowing nothing about temps and charting!)

Ok so AF is due on the 4th and I want to test SOOOOOOOOOO bad! I feel like such a baby :) patience is not a virtue I posess!

Thank goodness for you ladies, you keep me laughing! So my temp has been like this:

didn't test today
didn't test

So looks like I o'd 7 days ago...right?

I thought when you ovulated there was a temp dip like a 97.32??

ok so now Im confused - I thought earlier this link was for your pregnancy tests being due on 6th October?? Everyone seems to be saying their period is due on 6th.

I have no idea when mine is due - had the egg transfer on Saturday and been told not to test til 6th. Is my AF likely to come before that then?? With all the injections my cycle was all messed up - i guess I ovulated somewhere around end of last week when they did the egg collection??
I was told it was the progesterone that would make me bloated and heavy sore boobies.
The clinic have been really rubbish about giving any info - no idea what to expect, what to do or not do, what not to eat/drink etc. Have found some stuff out by looking through sites but the clinic just seemed to put the eggs back in and then send you off to manage yourself :(

ok so now Im confused - I thought earlier this link was for your pregnancy tests being due on 6th October?? Everyone seems to be saying their period is due on 6th.

I have no idea when mine is due - had the egg transfer on Saturday and been told not to test til 6th. Is my AF likely to come before that then?? With all the injections my cycle was all messed up - i guess I ovulated somewhere around end of last week when they did the egg collection??
I was told it was the progesterone that would make me bloated and heavy sore boobies.
The clinic have been really rubbish about giving any info - no idea what to expect, what to do or not do, what not to eat/drink etc. Have found some stuff out by looking through sites but the clinic just seemed to put the eggs back in and then send you off to manage yourself :(

Hi there, if they said to test on the 6 at the earliest then AF is prob due the 8th to the 10th. Generally AF will start 2 weeks approx after ov unless you have a long cycle.
best of luck!

Symptom spotting today too Mas :haha: My jeans actually were a touch snug which means the bloating and fatness Ive been feeling isnt just in my head.. AF isnt due until the 3rd or 4th and today Im about 7dpo I think.. Im testing thursday but if its a BFN then Im waiting for a while to test again..

Yup, right now I'm like crazed lady, symptom spotting every chance.:wacko: oh well, I guess we will see. I just feel that the iui upped my chances! Every month since my son was about two we have been ttc on and off (took some time off and were careful and such, prob no reason to be careful in our case, when I went to school and stuff) for 3 to 4 years, and for two years straight, we have been ttc, so I have had slot of negatives and AF. Rearing her ugly red face too many times. We finally decided to get help last fall but never got to see fertility clinic until the spring. But now knowing his :spermy: got put where it belongs, and slot of them, with three good eggs, well I am positive in a way and in a way I'm not.
I'm feeling a little better though, tummy has settled. I ate a really good dinner, so now I'm just full!
Sorry for the rant, I know everyone is also ttc just as hard and I wish everyone the absolute best of luck!:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sweetiebug1:

Oh no, I hope that is not true because we did not bd around then :(

My cycle is all crazy. I have been doing the clear blude digitail test for OPK's. It said I o'd the day after AF was over (12th of this month) and then it said I did again a week and a half later on the 21st of this month. When the opk gives the thumbs up the instructions say "it's go time for 48 hours" -- I translated it :)
So we bd'ed 12, 13, 14, 17, 21, 22, 23.....TMI?

Oh I hope I didn't screw up my chances! Man, we spen all of our 20's trying NOT to get knocke up and now.....what's up with that?!

Sweetiebug1:

My cycle is all crazy. I have been doing the clear blude digitail test for OPK's. It said I o'd the day after AF was over (12th of this month) and then it said I did again a week and a half later on the 21st of this month. When the opk gives the thumbs up the instructions say "it's go time for 48 hours" -- I translated it :)

Oh I hope I didn't screw up my chances! Man, we spen all of our 20's trying NOT to get knocke up and now.....what's up with that?!

I might be wrong but I always thought and read when theres a dip you ovulate once the temps start to rise you already o'ed Im not a pro though so maybe im wrong you still have a good chance with all the bd'ing :winkwink: dont forget them :spermy: can hang out for a while

my af due aug 2 and no signs expect pains in my lower pelvic region

Sweetiebug1:

I haven't read all the responses but it is probably unlikely you O'd the day after aF stopped, so I would think your body jsut had a high amount of LH surge, it is more likely you O the +OPK the week and a half later. OPKs can be + all cycle long, it just means the surge is present, only temping will confirm that it actually happened

I am due 10/06 or 10/7. I am only 5 DPO and when I went shopping today I wanted the vomit at the smell of candles today.

Thanks so much for all the input! I am praying for some baby dust to come our way! !

hello all the newbies i havent been on this post in a long time i think i too is very badly symptom spotting bigger boobs realy gases tired ( all i do all day when home from work is sleep any way so no change there) but feeling tired all day sniffley nose pain in my left side its all realy great apparently i had a bit if pinkiish brown discharge a few days back but i realy am not wanting to get mine or the other halfs hopes up i realy dont as we want this so bad is it still to early to test???? xxx FXed

Afternoon gassy girlies! :haha:

I feel so "blah" today, got backache, weird fluttery cramps, no energy and this is a weird one - when I touch my lower abdomen, it feels sort of numb? :(

I think AF is going to appear, in fact I'm so convinced of it that I don't even think I'm going to test on Sunday, the only positive thing is that my skin is remarkably clear for this time in my cycle....Garnier's face wash is a good thing!

Right, got to go into town and get my nails done, something I usually love but it's a real chore today, I think I might buy some chocolate while I'm out and invite one of my girly mates over for a cuppa and gossip, see if that picks me up any!

Oh....I'm still wee'ing loads! I can't remember the last time I slept through the night, I'm getting up every couple of hours to do the pitiful dribbles...Maybe it's lack of decent sleep that's making me feel rubbish today?

Meh.....Of to the nail salon I go then! Hopefully I'll be more positive when I get back :blush:

Baby dust for everyone!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Keep your chin up chick! :hugs:
Defo get some chocolate, I'm going to get some today too! It's a girls best friend <3
Have a fab day hunni! :) xx

Celtic
Hope your day gets better You have such good symptoms really hope this is your month
I also have clear skin this month still so odd for me

I feel like AF will be here soon I really thought this was my month but symptoms are going away only thing left are cramps and my temp keeps dropping unless it goes up in the morning I know I am out this month
Even though I think AF is coming for me Im still excited for you ladies no way we all will get BFN

Thanks girls, I guess I'm just having a depressed day lol.

I'm not even thinking of any of it as symptoms today, I'm THAT convinced I'm out :(

Sod it...Chocolate and nail salon is calling! (yes, I've actually been on B&B since my last post...It's an addiction!!)

chin up celtic im on a downer i have been having very positive symptoms but i realy am gonna be gutted if i get a bfn so is the other half we have tried everything new this cycle and he keeps saying that he has a feeling but dont kno what its about and i realy dont wqant af to show up this month realy dont xx

That's exactly how I feel dinidani, I just wish I was at 10dpo so I could test and get an answer, I feel a bit better after getting my nails done (girly time always cheers me up lol) and now I have a bar of galaxy to nibble on (who am I kidding...It won't be nibbled, it'll be munched :haha:)

I'm half convinced that the positive symptoms I've been noticing are just because I want to be pregnant, what's the word for it? Psychosomatic?
I did feel a bit dizzy and sick in the nail salon but then again, it's 26 degrees here today (supposed to be the start of a heatwave) and the nail salon is always full of fumes from the stuff they use, so once again, I'm not going to put that down as a symptom!

When do you plan to test?

I hope you feel better CelticStar and DiniDani, I really hope that this is your month, all of ours!
I am up and down, all over the place really. I have been feeling sick and woozy today though, but boobs feel normal again. I was really tired this morning too. I am a bit crampy, they are kinda like a dull distant ache inside my lower tummy. I also feel fat! But I have those days sometimes.
SweetieBug, sorry your chart is sounding like AF is coming. I have never done temping, I think I am going to next month. Just to see.

Hope everyone has a good day!:thumbup:

Hi ladies ... im on 7dpo .... Im getting waves of nausea , a lot of trapped wind, cramps ... and the sore boobs have started today !!!!!!! ....... and Im mega tied !! ... and I ve got an exhibition to do this weekend and I cant see it far enough !!! Im gonna test on Monday and see how it goes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->