• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Gassy Girls!.....43 BFP's and counting!

Hello all! I am new to the forum but AF is due for me on October 8. My husband and I are TTC baby number 3. I had my IUD removed on August 9 and had one 27 day cycle. We were going to wait until January to start trying but decided, why wait. We have had two miscarriages in the past so I am VERY nervous and trying to not to get my hopes up. Hoping I can get through the next two weeks without losing my mind!! LOL!!!

Hey babygirl1! I have read somewhere on here about cough meds. I'm not positive but I think they say it might make your CM more sperm friendly!:)[/QUOTE]

I went to Google and read a few different links.
Guafenisen , which is an expectorant thins out mucus in the lungs..so they are saying that it will also thin out the cervical mucus to make it more swimmer friendly lol.

Which is totally cool with me because i was on Robitussin for like 8 days straight...through what my womans app says was ovulation ( i really havent been doing much charting..no temps) just dates and stuff.

My Af is due the 8th too :) . Dont worry im going crazy and starting to become very impatient! Glad theres other crazy people out there too :) Lets hope all goes well in two weeks. The waiting is driving me nuts lol

welcome olivia's mum! my period (af - aunt flo) is due on oct. 2. if she doesn't come then, i will test (poas - pee on a stick) either the 3rd or the 4th. i have a test sitting in my bathroom right now, but i'm trying desparately to forget it's there (and i hope i don't actually *forget* and go out and spend money on more! lol)

i am pretty asymptomatic, which is different than every other cycle. so i'm not sure what to think. the only "symptoms" i have are maybe some excess gassiness, having a greater urgency to pee (like when i gotta go, i GOTTA GO and then i RUN!), tender nipples for a few days, maybe???? and that's about it.

crossables crossed for you!

welcome mamma! so sorry to hear about your m/cs. we are ttc #3 as well. we had twins after having 2 m/cs, so anything's possible! it is scary to put yourself out there again, only to hope hope hope you won't lose another one. good luck to you! crossables crossed!

I think not having tests in the house is the answer for me because I know I have zero willpower :) so sweetie bug, you're going to wait until the 10th? I think I'm going to test around the 6th. I could have O'ed as early as 9/17 (according to EWCM and OV pain) or as late as 9/24 (see how much I need that clear blue fertility monitor....desperate!) so by 10/6, if AF hasn't showed, I'll be somewhere between 12-19DPO...

On the upside, with having that much of a swing in terms of when I might have O'ed, it does keep me from getting super excited about AF not coming because I just keep telling myself I'm on the shorter end of that range!

yea well right now not having any helps me too because It hard for me to even go to the store I dislocated my knee in aug. and it hasnt healed right so im hoping around on one leg lol I think I O'ed on like 9/10 I dont know if that even possible lol but I had EWCM and OV pain then and EWCM also on 9/14-9/15 but its was a little more watery and notice a lot of ladies get EWCM again after they O
I dont even know lol I feel dumb thinking I could have O'ed that early :shrug: so If i did ovulate that early it (id be like 17dpo)and this is my month it would show on a test now but im going to wait it out

wow this thread has been busy today!! my ewcm seems to have now gone! strange ay lol, iv had the worst stomach pains this last few days, felt like somne one has kicked me! i had that last month tho, i think its all the bding haha

i so hope all u lovely ladiues get ur bfps this month :flower:

Ducky Twins ! Haha thanks for explaining all that. Now i feel like i know what everyone is talking about :)

Oh god, i am really gassy!! Which is unusual for me lol, but i fort that might be coz im anxious. My mood is really bad, im usually a really happy bubbly person, but lately im being very picky and negative lol I just cant seem to help it. My poor husband lol! I dont really remember feeling this bad when i was pregnant with my daughter, which makes me fink that im not pregnant. So when u doing that test upstairs? I got some strips off internet, and im trying to wait until the 8th. Easier said than done!

Fingers crossed!!

Okay so Google is definitely a good tool! lol.

I found out that robitussin is the brand you want to take if you want to thin your mucus...........and then i found out that im as im going to call it " hip hop cool"
the prometh with codeine that i had to take for the horrible coughs is called "purple drank" on the streets and its even talked about in hip hop songs...oh boy...kids will do anything these days huh?

So being on Robitussin may help me this month...things are looking brighter =)

Good luck my gassy girlies

That made me giggle so much!! Yeah...We're the gassy girlies :haha:

Hiya everyone.

After reading all the comments im still not sure what all the abbreviations mean, so i wont make myself look stupid, i'll just use language that i understand.

My period lol is due on the 6/8 october! so desperate to be pregnant. Its prob far to early to do tests but im that psychotic that ive done THREEE!!!! Anyway, all negative (funnily enough). When can i do a test and it be a realistic result.

Loving the fact that everyone is having strong pregnancy symptoms. Im sure i had implantation bleeding a week ago, with some stomach cramps here and there. And there was two days that i felt i had really strong lower back aches. But it lasted two/three hours and disappeared. Not really weeing anymore than usual :/

I just hate waiting! So impatient!

Is anyone else going abit mad with testing lol ? Or am i really loosing the plot. My Husband is abit peed off that i keep wanting to do them. Its clearly not as anxious as me! :)

Hiya!! :D

I find this thread really helpful for getting used to the lingo, I still use it now :thumbup:

If you have a regular 28 day cycle and you ovulate on day 14 (cd14) then you'll be about the same as me in that you'll now be 5 days past ovulation (5dpo) and from what I've seen posted on here, people start to get BFP's (big fat positives) from about 10dpo, I'm going to do my first test on Sunday as that's when I'll be 10dpo and if we've been successful this cycle then I should be able to get a result then...

All that depends on how long your cycle is and when you ovulate though, but you can use that as a rough guide :flower:

As for us all having strong pregnancy symptoms? I think I'm getting them because even though I'm determined not to symptom spot, my mind hasn't grasped that yet and so I'm hyper sensitive to EVERYTHING going on in my body :haha:

I went completely mad with testing last cycle and went through six CB's (clear blue tests) which I know not a lot of people are keen on as the blue dye tests do seem to have more cases of evaps (evaporations) and false positives.....Every single one of them came back negative for me though so they did their jobs :haha:
This cycle I've been better so far, although I did buy nine strip tests and two hpt's (home pregnancy tests) from savers as they were only £1 each....So I figure I've got nine pink dye tests for £5 which is still cheaper than one CB - It's a bargain...Honest!! :blush:

Hey mammahuff! I had my Nexplanon implant taken out on August 5th so we're pretty close in that respect!
Good luck with not losing your mind though....We encourage insanity on this thread ;)

Baby dust for everyone!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey I'm due af 6th of oct wondering if anyone is experiencing cramps like af cramps but lower down? Should I be worried or is this a good sign?

Hi Shorty88, I am due in the 6th too (now ~6dpo) and have been having very cramps all day, like low grade period pains. Very low and central. I also checked CM (internally, sorry TMI) and it was brown tinged. I did have cramping last month for the 2 weeks before AF but it was a anovulation cycle and 56days long. I don't remember having it the cycles before. I stopped the BCP in March, first cycle after was 56 days, then 36day, then 31day, then 56days again (I think a long haul flight messed me up). I'm not really sure what my usual AF symptoms are.

Either way I don't think it's something to worry about. Fingers crossed it's a good sign.

o.k so af is due oct 6, and im desperately waiting!!! Im trying not to test until sunday, but today i went to a value store to get a hpt cause im impatient...lol, and guess what!!! they were totally OUT!!! Not a single test!!! I guess its forcing me to be patient!!!

Hey babygirl1! I have read somewhere on here about cough meds. I'm not positive but I think they say it might make your CM more sperm friendly!:)

I went to Google and read a few different links.
Guafenisen , which is an expectorant thins out mucus in the lungs..so they are saying that it will also thin out the cervical mucus to make it more swimmer friendly lol.

Which is totally cool with me because i was on Robitussin for like 8 days straight...through what my womans app says was ovulation ( i really havent been doing much charting..no temps) just dates and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Also try pressed lubricant, you can get it online at early pregnancy tests.com or amazon. It creates a sperm friendly environment and helps the sperm travlel to where it needs to go.

More symptom spotting! I feel sick and kinda weak/shaky, unsettled like I have restless leg syndrome from the neck to my thighs. weird I know but that is how I have felt for about 2hrs. The gas is back too and I'm bloated! I sound like a regular complainer eh.

Hello to all the new ladies! Good luck everyone!:dust::dust:

Thanks all!!! I am enjoying the site. Everyone is so supportive which is great. Just trying to keep myself busy and not thinking about testing. Spending the day playing with the kids...they are 5 and 3 1/2. I am also in my last semester of nursing school so trying to work on assignments today. Busy...busy.....but my mind keeps wandering. I ordered some cheap pregnancy tests online today......fairy dust to all!!!! :)

Symptom spotting today too Mas :haha: My jeans actually were a touch snug which means the bloating and fatness Ive been feeling isnt just in my head.. AF isnt due until the 3rd or 4th and today Im about 7dpo I think.. Im testing thursday but if its a BFN then Im waiting for a while to test again..

o.k so af is due oct 6, and im desperately waiting!!! Im trying not to test until sunday, but today i went to a value store to get a hpt cause im impatient...lol, and guess what!!! they were totally OUT!!! Not a single test!!! I guess its forcing me to be patient!!!

Oooooo divine intervention or what? :haha:

If AF is due October 6th then it would be too early for anything to show on a hpt anyway so think of it as money saved :winkwink:

I'm just waiting for the day that I go to the toilet again and have a proper wee! I'm getting sick of having that urgent feeling and when I get there it's a pitiful dribble *sigh* oh well, I guess it's a way of burning calories by constantly running to the loo :haha:

i know right!! I know its to early to get a bfp but the urge it ourageous!! my dh is telling me to wait until sunday but i know i cant wait that long. im gonna test probably on friday.. no new symptoms just a lil gassy and still having cramps.....

Ok so AF is due on the 4th and I want to test SOOOOOOOOOO bad! I feel like such a baby :) patience is not a virtue I posess!

Thank goodness for you ladies, you keep me laughing! So my temp has been like this:

didn't test today
didn't test

So looks like I o'd 7 days ago...right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back