The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

No I think her wedding is in like 6 days, but I think they were flying over there before.

Hi!

Jess, your scan results sound pretty promising. I think if it was PCOS they would have discovered cysts resulting from follicles. It's amazing what modern medicine can do,that they can give you medication to make a follicle mature. cool!

Hello hope everyone doing okay. So much to catch up on. I cant wait to get our wireless sorted out so i can catch up. No idea whats happening her think i ovulated cycle day 10 which is really early ffor me but the miscarriage could of done this. I got an positive on the tenth so around then so maybe cycle day 11 12 or something. Been gettin up 2 times a night for a wee which isnt like me but this morning i felt kinda rough this morning but no idea not going to test till sep anyway as i know how much it hurts when you get your bfp to only to go on miscarriage so last month made me not care so much about gettin the bfp but for it to stick and i now no whatever you do you cant stop it from happening so i guess for me the longer i wait the more sane i will be if that makes sense . Sorry for the ramble hope all are well x

Wishing you lots of luck Kimberley. I hope it's your turn again xx

just work for me on the weekend. af due tomorrow maybe, but i havent a clue x

I'm here, reading when I can, but haven't been home much to comment.

Glad the u/s seems promising Jess, FX for you!

I have a killer headache and just took a 2 hour nap trying to remedy it. No success. :(

Hey girls.

Jess - Glad that you got a diagnosis - I bet you are relieved a bit!

Kim - FX for ya!

Pink - Way to go on the restraint! Hope the witch flys by ya and don't make a pit stop!

Poppie - Where are you? I know you are due to test soon too!!

I had a bit of fun shopping today. Got some new fall scents anti-bacterial hand soap from Bath and Body works and a bunch of other stuff from the mall.

Ready to get this months show on the road. I am armed with a 20 pack of 1st response OV tests. FX'ed. Can't believe I am moving into my 3rd month of TTC already!

Good luck to Kim and Pink!

Sorry you don't feel well Swan. Maybe try an ice pack on your forehead? Usually if I use an ice pack and take a nap, the headache goes away. Hope you feel better soon!

Snow- I wish I had some money to go shopping! I can't wait to get my raise next month:wacko: My cousin works at B & B works, so yesterday I left her house with a bag full of stuff from there. The employees get a full set of products every time a new scent comes out! That would be awesome, wouldn't it?

Hello Ladies!!!

I'm back from a weekend away, I threw a baby shower for my friend and got back late last night.

I hope everyone is well??? It's been quiet in here hey??

Well some news from me.......

Friday morning, I tested....... it was a clear as day :bfp:!!! :cloud9:

I was totally shocked, I made hubby look and he was like yep, it's there. But he also didn't believe it. I raced out that arvo and got a different, cheaper test and there it was again. Then I went away on the weekend, with the plan to avoid drinking by faking a headache. As it happened, I really did have a big headache and I was so tired from the party. I did have half a glass of bubbles to avoid suspicion. Anyway, last night when I got home I took another FRER and it came up straight away, then this morning I took a digi and it said 2-3 weeks.

I had a Drs appointment this morning booked anyway so it was great to be able to tell her and get the ball rolling on stuff. I need to go and have a blood test today (will go at lunch) and also call the Obs and the hospital.

So my EDD is 24th April 2012 (the day after my Dad's 70th birthday!) and I'm 4 weeks + 6 days.

Being very, very cautious at the moment. Not telling anyone until at least 8 weeks to be sure. It will be the longest few weeks of my life!

Oh also, funny story... Friday morning I was chatting to my Mum in the car on the way to work and out of the blue she told me that last night she had a dream that she was pregnant! I was like ...oookkaaayy! She said in the dream she knew her pregnancy was cuz she'd had an affair, but didn't know who with!!! I couldn't help but smile to myself with the news I'd just discovered. To me that sounds like Mum subconsciously knows, and the "affair" part of the dream means that it's not her that's pregnant - it's someone else! Weird hey?!?!

So yeah.... that's me :happydance:

I just can't believe it.

Sharing :dust: with you all.

xoxoxo

Congratulations Poppie! I'll take some of that baby dust, thank you! H&H 9 months!:hugs:

Thank you so much Jess! I am sending you so much :dust: its not funny!

Just got back from my blood and pee in a cup test. The lady was so lovely, distracted me as I told her I was a sook with needles and then it was done! Also just called the Obs I was referred to, 1st appointment is 13th September but I think it is just with an antenatal nurse as she is booked but I have to see someone then. She also doesn't deliver at my local hospital so looks like I will be having my baby in the city. I think I can see her then change to someone for my hospital that is closer but I think it will be best to have her all the way. I hope she is nice.

Congratulations Poppie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!! YAY!!!! :D

Oh Poppie that's amazing news! It's put a great big smile on my face this morning as I know you were worrying about it a week or two ago. I guess April is an Autumn baby for you?

Mums have great intuition sometimes I think. When mine met my (now) husband for the first time she chatted to him for five mins MAX then came over to me and said he was the man i was going to marry. Sure enough he proposed a few months later.

Congrats poppie :) lovely news. now its just us non pregnant ladies to get up the duff ha ha. X

Oh Poppie that's amazing news! It's put a great big smile on my face this morning as I know you were worrying about it a week or two ago. I guess April is an Autumn baby for you?

Mums have great intuition sometimes I think. When mine met my (now) husband for the first time she chatted to him for five mins MAX then came over to me and said he was the man i was going to marry. Sure enough he proposed a few months later.

Yeah, Autumn baby for me. Very exciting that it's near my Dad's birthday, also will be close to one of my best friend's birthday's from school (21st April - also the Queen's real birthday!).

Mum telling me about that dream was so weird. I just wanted to tell her there and then, would have been a great follow up to her story. I think I am going to tell my mum this weekend as I know she will be thrilled and will also not tell anyone (not even my Dad) until I tell her its ok to. I just want her to be involved as she always tells me how mean my sister was and she never was involved with her pregnancies, nor did she ever see her when she was pregnant. Also, if anything did go wrong with our baby bug, I would want her to know and to be sending prayers etc.

Anyway tonight after work I was really naughty and went looking at maternity and baby clothes. I bought this maternity dress that I saw a couple of weeks ago and just loved it. It will be lovely for our summer. Also got some bigger pants for work (not maternity though) as mine are already starting to feel firm from the bloating. I did make a couple of little baby purchases - a little pack of onesies which have ladybugs and bees on them my friend was given them as a present at her baby shower on the weekend and I obviously thought they were so cute (and also yellow so neutral!) I just had to have them and I also got this cute little fluffy jacket and pants that has a monkey on it for really cheap! We have this monkey theme thing in our family - a long story!

Opps I am so rambling on here... sorry ladies. Still just very excited.

POPPIE!! Oh how exciting for you!! :hugs: congrats!! I am on my phone trying to fix my hair for work so I will do a proper post later but I wanted to say congrats to you - eee!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->