The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Aweee! Congrats Poppie! Such great news! Hooray!! Another June Bug! I think there are more pregnant than TTC now in our thread! Gives me hope!

Okay, proper update from me now, not that there’s much on which I can update.

I was scarce this weekend because we were keeping ourselves on the move, though mostly to try and keep our minds off mourning. August has been a difficult month for me emotionally – a few weeks ago, a girl I used to babysit and to whom I had gotten reasonably close passed away due to a drug overdose. Unexpected, and of course, heartbreaking that a beautiful 19-year-old could lose her life at such an early stage; such a sweeping up-and-down mourning process that really was. I struggled with being angry – at various entities – and being miserable. Friday, we found out that new-found friends of ours are suffering their own loss… a young mother lost her battle with breast cancer, leaving behind 3 young boys and a loving husband. We mourn the loss of her, but we know she’s at peace now and no longer in pain. So it’s a completely different mourning process, but another one all the same. Her funeral’s tomorrow so I’m working a partial day, then leaving to sing at the funeral. Hoping I can keep it together, but I suppose if I don’t, people will be understanding.

So that’s things here. My 16-week is on Wednesday morning, and for some reason – I suppose maybe due to all the other stress and mourning – I’m nervous. Praying they find a heartbeat, praying everything looks good, praying that they hand me my anomaly scan paperwork with a smile of encouragement. I’ve not yet been so nervous for an appointment, and I’m unsure why I am. It’s weird. But I’m looking forward to getting the paperwork so I can call and have a set date for the anomaly. I want to see the baby again, I want to hear how things are progressing. Something to which I can look forward, as I’m praying that September is a more peaceful month. Haha.

I have a massage gift certificate that I think I need to use this weekend. I’m feeling tense!

Again, congrats to you Poppie! I just had some ‘feeling’ – maybe I’m nuts – that I should log onto BNB while getting ready for work (usually I wait until I’m at work) and when I saw the number of BFPs rose, I was excited. Was difficult for me to determine which of you it would be, though, since I know of a few ladies who were talking about pending AF statuses for this weekend; glad to see you got your good news. :dance: Best wishes and I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing 9 months!

I also went to Bath and Body this weekend, Snow! :haha: Was loading up on thick lotions, since I’m blowing through them like crazy nowadays. I love Shea Butter but I get bored with smelling like cocoa all the time, so I normally use it at night and during the day (morning and sometimes afternoon) I’ll apply something wonderful from BBW to my tummy and such. My skin’s been softer than ever lately! ;) I went a little overboard and got three tubes of lotion – and they all just smell delicious. Two weekends in a row now that I’ve gone there to buy things. I probably should relax a bit. LOL.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Monday, and had a wonderful weekend as well!

congrats poppie.
I don't think i will be getting bfp, thinks cycles are just messed up. did a cheapie and got no line but af is due roughly today so not technically late yet. xx

Wow! Lots of news over the weekend!

Poppie- I am so happy for you:dance: For some reason, I knew you'd get your BFP this month! It's cool that the baby's birthday will be so close your your Dad's! I'm due March 28th and my dad's birthday is March 17th.

Swan- Sorry for your bad news. Sounds like you've had a rough few weeks.

I think there are a few more testers/ AF avoiders this month? Good luck to everyone!

FX for you, Pink!

And thanks Nanner. :hugs: It's been tough, but when it rains, it pours, eh? Things can only get better from here. :)

Gosh, Swan you poor thing. Sometimes when these horrible things happen it really can make you realise just how precious life can be. My thoughts are with you.

Fingers crossed Pink!

Any other ladies due to test soon?

As for me, I'm now in the 2ww, so we shall see!

Awww. Sorry about all the loss Swan! :hugs: :( It never fails that bad news travels in packs. I hope you are able to cope and destress.
Don't worry about your 16 week, it will be perfectly fine, you'll see your little baby and everything will be great!

Pink - good luck! Stay away :witch:

:dust: to everyone waiting for AF or OV.

We told my parents last night, I was soo excited to tell them!! :D I made a little quick scrapbook of some photos from this summer, then in the middle I put some pictures of my belly from the side (of course there is no bump lol) and put little graphics of an apple seed, pea, kidney bean to signify the progression of the baby - below them I wrote week 4, week 5, week6, etc.

My mom caught on right away, she's like "are you pregnant?" yay!!!! I'm soo happy! I really hope it cheers my mom up too, she's been really really sick lately and I'm hoping she doesn't have to go back into the hospital. :( They were both super happy! :) My dad says I should have it on April 18 (that's his B-day) I hope I don't go 11 days past due. lol.

wow everyones got due dates close to someones birthday. is there a few thats close to the dads?
I had a sneaky look if i was what mine would be and it would be 28th april which is day before ohs lol xx

Aw that's so cute Lu-is!

Thanks for your support ladies. :hugs: Taking it one day at a time! haha.

If I drop a week early, I'd be on my dad's birthday. :haha:

If I turn out to be dufferised this cycle it'll be due 5th May. not anywhere near a birthday really! Our wedding anniversary is 30th May...

A 'duff' is a pudding (just looked it up as it seemed an odd turn of phrase "I'm up the duff") https://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/dict.aspx?word=duff

Morning ladies,
Thanks again for the congrats and well wishes. It's lovely to just be able to talk about it with you all. :kiss:

LOL @ "dufferised" I think that's an awesome word.

I meant to say yesterday a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Nanner!! :cake: I hope you had a good celebration weekend and a lovely day yesterday! :hugs:

I haven't had many symptoms yet. My bbs are a little sore and I've just had a little bit of dull cramping every now and then, scary cuz it's like AF pain but so long as there's no bleeding I believe this is all normal. Hoping so much I don't get any morning sickness, but I guess its still early and it could hit me anytime.

Well I hope you all have a lovely day.

:dust:

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My sweet pea is now a blueberry! Yeah! I have been really tired and nauseous. I’m the most comfortable laying down in bed which makes it hard to get on the computer. I feel much better when I eat small meals and take naps.

Jess137, Glad to hear that your test results got you some answers. Now it can be treated.

Kimberley, That is an early O, hopefully this will be your month.

Swan, Sorry for all the loss you experienced this month. I’m praying that your September is better and you have a great appointment.

Poppie, Congratulations!!! :yipee: :yipee: :happydance:

Snowflakes, FX’d for a good month. Sounds like you are ready to go.

Mrs Mel, FX’d.

Lu-is, I love how you told your parents, so creative.

Nanner, It was your birthday, another fellow Leo! Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday nanner!

Mazz, your wedding is this saturday I think? How are things going? Hope everything is ok!

Ceedee sorry you're feeling rough :hugs:

Happy birthdayyyyy Nanner!

I'll be back later for proper checking in with everyone... gotta try and get some work done before I leave for the day. -head desk-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->