The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday dear wanabmummy

Happy birthday to you!!!!

lu- your nearly at 10weeks :) im glad its going smooth for you, its a shame as we would of been expecting the same time m duedate was 7th april would of been nice! i did a hpt yesterday and it was neg so im thinking that i have ovulating late. this mc has really messed up my cycle which surprised me as it was so early. but its not bad news as this means im in for a chance still as i have a few + opk so woohoo i think im in the 2ww wait lol. i think lol?

jess i need to look up your site tooo. sounds nice.
poppie im glad your okay and you have found out what the cramps are. and im glad the spotting is getting less. do you have a follow up with your gp about the spotting?.

swan 18weeks nearly half way there so exciting!!!! it seems 5mins when you found out your bfp! i can not wait to see pictures when baby is born as its like we have all lived this through with you.

Everybodies babies i can not wait to see as well, its going to be amazing as we all started out together!

sending baby dust to you snow! i love it when the 2ww goes quick!

Hope everybody is all okay x

Aw yay Lu-is, congrats! Hope inspection and all goes well – keep us posted! :)

Happy 21st birthday Wana! I hope you have a wonderful day! Xo

Aw Kimberley. :hugs: Thank you! I hope your body sorts itself out soon! How are you feeling?

Tuesday disguised as a Monday here for me... I keep writing "Monday" on everything. By Friday I might know what day of the week it is. :haha:

Happy 21st Birthday Wana!! Enjoy your special day and I wish you a year of happiness!!

me, no idea. still getting + opk but not as strong as the first one but now its worrying me why am i getting them still. i dont no, just confusing i am worrying about having something wrong with me now. as my body is doing strange things and what if the mc made me have cysts which is causing the rised lh levels. gr

sorry :( lol x

Happy Birthday Wannab!!!! Yay!!!

swan - I hate those Mondays disguised as Tuesdays.. I also have to keep reminding myself today is Tuesday. I have a band rehearsal tonight that I musn't forget about. I can't believe your baby's the size of a sweet potato now.

Kimmberly - it would've been awesome if we could've shared the same due date. dang. but I'm sure you'll get another BFP soon. If you are ovulating again it's a bonus time to try! :) I'm sure you don't have cysts. :hugs: lots of baby dust.

I will keep you posted on the house. I really fill nervous and almost ill when I think about it, I hope this is a normal reaction to such a big step in one's life. :wacko: I hope it's the right house, and I hope everything works out.

Hello Junebugs, Happy birthday to all you birthday girls x

How are you all? lots of BFPS's I see. Congrats.

Well The baby is half baked now lol, its gone sooo fast. I had my scan today and they couldnt be 100% because baby was being naughty BUT as she couldnt see anything obvious between the legs then they are saying its a girl.

We are over the moon, Daisy will have a little sister to grow up with now.

I have attached some pics of scan and my ever expanding bump lol

Attachments

• scan 20+1 face.jpg
    scan 20+1 face.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 5
  • scan 20+1.jpg
    scan 20+1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 3
Awww thankyou everyone!! The girls at work were lovely today for my birthday and Hubby gave me a tone of choccy and multi picture picture frame until my main present gets here :D I am sacraficing my meal tonight for him to be able to train tonight so he can play in the game on saturday (rugby btw) but we are going for a meal on the tomorrow :D :D Also my friend from work is insistign i need to celebrate some how so i'm going to hers on the weekend no. I don't know what she's got planned.

Congrats Welsh mum on your fast growing baby girl :thumbsup:

Kimberly i hope you figure out whats going on soon :hugs:

I can't believe the progress of all you pregnant ladies!!

I hope i haven't missed anyone!!

xxx

well the dr said to test next week and if still nothing just keep trying. He thought it was odd that i had 2 cycles but nothing this month oh well. The lovely pill has messed my cycles up.
Holiday in 10 days and I cant wait xx

Happy Hump Day everyone!

kimberley- Have you seen your Dr regarding what your cycles might do now? Also, in answer to your question about my spotting: I have my first appointment with the Ob's next Tuesday (well the Ob's nurse anyway) and I've got all the paperwork from the hospital on the scan and stuff to take so I'll go though it with them. It's pretty much gone now which is great. I just still have these stupid cramps, which I am super sure are bowel related. If I have them and then pass wind or go to the toilet for #2 it's much better. Pretty gross but I'd rather have this than be vomiting.

lu-is - how exciting about the house!! I hope it all goes well for you and you're moving in there in no time!

Welsh_mum2be - OMG! How the time has flown for you!! How exciting at the prospect of another little girl. We're keen to find out the sex of our baby when the time comes, but I just know it's going to hide it's "bits" from us. We'll see I guess.

pink23 - Grr to the pill and messing things up. Like we always say - just when you want to have everything going on as normal, your body decides to throw things out of whack! You never know, something awesome might happen on your holiday.

AFM- no other news, like I said above, still having these crampy things which I'm sure are windy / poopy pains (charming!). Spotting has stopped (yay) and just hanging out at work. Can't wait to relax on the weekend, or even start going though some of the cupboards for packing!! AFL finals start this weekend am very nervous for my team, I don't expect us to get to the grand final, and if we did I'd probably have to be admitted to hospital as I couldn't cope with the excitement / nerves / worry about how they will go. Yes, I'm crazy!!

I hope everyone else is well??
:dust:

Pink, how exciting about your upcoming holiday! Where are you going, if you don't mind me asking? I pray the relaxation and time away helps your body settle itself accordingly. Maybe that's all you need is a break from the stress of daily life! :) haha. I never want to go back on the pill ever again, tbh. Ugh it messed up my poor brain and body, especially when I was actually on it. I was such a moody witch all the time. lol.

Glad the spotting stopped Poppie! What a relief!

This weekend one of my closest girl friends is getting married; so excited! And baby must be excited too because it's poking me with its foot/feet right now. :haha: I just want this week to be over already! Though I'm off work tomorrow to see my sister - we're going to a baby consignment sale tomorrow that is supposed to be huge and awesome, so I'm pretty pumped. :)

Pink - Happy to see that the dr. thought it wasn't anything to be worried about. I am sure that your trip will be relaxing.

Swan - I love weddings and shopping!

Poppie - Hope your team wins it!

AFM, Just incredibly happy that my temps are staying high. I really hope that they stay this way!

hope so snow that would be great.
swan aww your feeling baby move? when did that first happen?
poppie- dr not very helpful atm, just said wait two more weeks, they said i should just let it happen... and we all know that its not that easy lol with when we get a bee in our bonnet. lol
im just going to keep sexing lol and see what that does!

FX for you Snow!!

It started... very vaguely about a week and a half ago, I believe? I felt tiny flutters, but not very often. Now I'm like impatiently awaiting big movements. LOL. I think a tiny toe has been poking me (err, foot) the past few days on and off, so hopefully it'll get stronger soon!

Kim, when I had a MC I had a scan as well, the nurse told me that everything looked good she could see both ovaries, did you not have a scan, because if you did surely the nurse would have seen anything that may have gone wrong.

Welsh Mum - congrats for a girl!
Swan - I am going to be so exciting when I finally get some movements!

Well Today is 6 weeks, and I have to make it to next week to beat my last days. They have put the job off till the beginnig of october. So just waiting at home!

Hope everyone is ok.

Hello everyone! Checking in.

Poppie, Glad to hear everything is ok! Love the pic of your little bean!

Singers, I have no advice. I’ll just be praying for your bean.

Kim, Sorry about the BFN.

Happy Birthday, Wanab!

Snowflakes, FX’d

Lu-is, Congrats on finding a house!

Welsh mum Congrats on your baby girl!

Swanx, Good luck at the consignment sales. I’m hoping to go to one later this month. I’m also a big thrift store fan.

AFM, I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow. I’m praying all goes well. I’m hoping I’ll get to schedule my first ultrasound.

Hi all well af got me, I've never been so happy lol. Using period tracker and going to see what it says for next month. Just going with the flow. we could be lucky and ave a 28 day cycle and i could ov when I'm on holiday so just going to dtd when we can as we didn't do it a lot this month.
Hope ever ones ok. I'm so relieved xx

singers, i never got a scan as i was classed as a chemical, as i was just under 5weeks. so im in limbo really.

swan- thats so cute little kicks! someone i know her little boy keeps kicking so much it makes her feel sick she is 31weeks.

welsh- congrats on the little lady.

pink- yay for af getting you hopefull now u can wait to ovulate,

ceedee- hope the appointent goes well, our nearly at ten weeks too!

hope everyone is all okay x

ooh forgot to say swan, im going to weymouth for a week, our first family holiday, cant wait xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->