The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Well I've just spent all day at Usk Show working which is like is for farming and local buisnesses and food halls and dog/farm animal shows etc etc

Well my nursery went this year and i was there 9 - 4 on my feet so its nice to sit down.

Thankyou very much i can't believe its gone already lol

Well AF has not given me any signs of showing up tbh I mean i'm tired but i've been working and done extra and worked today so its normal really lol but i know my boobs look more rounded and i've def got abit of a belly on me at the mom but i bloat with AF anyway and i'm eating like a horse haha so who knows!?!?! I'm going to test on monday if AF doesn't come tomorrow anyway so we'll soon see. As i said there is a 2 day difference between my ticker on her and my ovulation app on my phone. It would be lovely if we are pregnant, it'll mean we made a Honeymoon baby!!!! :D

xxx

Hi Ladies!

Congrats to the BFPs! :flower:

Well the wedding went great...once i relaxed and thought sod it! :haha:
On the Thursday before i went to the venue with the decs, cake etc and thought nothing of it. Get a phone call on friday at 3 in the afternoon from the venue telling me they cant put the cake together as there are no dowells (there was nothing said when i ordered the cake) so i drive to Marks and spencer where i got it and they pretty much went tough! Not something to say to a bride the day before. They fobbed me off to a cake shop in town (cue a lot of idiots a lot of red lights and a lot of road rage!) Got to shop and told them M & S sent me to them and they told me M & S f up a lot and they couldnt supply what i need. 4 shops later i finally got the dowells. Aaaaaaanyway got the cake sorted and heading to bridesmaids house and 5 bottles of champers later had one of the best sleeps in AGES!!
Woke up bright and went to hairdressers and got hair and make up done (wow i looked good!) Then picked up the bridesmaid and Dad to get me into the dress (well not my dad!) The photographer was happily snapping away. Then we waited for the cars (20 mins late)
They finally arrived and off we went to Liverpool registry to do the deed!! I have never been so calm in my life! We waited in a little room where the registrar told me whats going to happen and then we where ready to walk down the aisle! I cant actually remember walking down the aisle(to pachel bel canon in d) just stopping and seeing Colin standing next to me. The vows we said were so easy for me to say! Then we signed the register(with a twilight song playing in the background) i actually realised how many people were there. then my fave part was walking back as hubby and wife....to the end song from Return of the Jedi (the one with ewoks dancing around)
Got to the venue and the photographer disappeared to sit with his wife so i had to chase him to take pics for the rest of the day (boy do i regret getting him!!) Walked around talking to everyone and saw a lot of people i havent seen for a while then....FOOOOOOOOD! Was amazing. We ate, we drank(well i couldnt face drinking so coke all day!) we danced, we had a great time!
The next day Col gave me a surprise, he booked a nice mini moon to Lake District and it was amazing!

There are loads of pics on my FB account to feel free to add me if you want, its Penny Berry.

And as my most fertile month was the week after the wedding...there was plenty of BD! :thumbup:

Off out now for birthdya celebrations at my firends house and then out for lunch with hubby's nan and bamp tomorrow. catch up with you all after.

congrats Mazzy glad you enjoyed your big day. Did try to find you on FB but had no clue lol

xxx

Congrats mazzy!

Wana, I love the pics! You are so gorgeous!

AFM, AF came yesterday! YAAAAAAAAAAY! Now to get my labwork drawn Monday. Only problem is Monday will be CD4, I was supposed to get the tests on CD3 but it's a Sunday and the labs are closed. Oh, well. We went to our niece's birthday party today. Ridiculous. The back story is that last year they told us the party was at Chuck E Cheese and gave us a time to be there. We got there and they had not made any reservations, so we all had to sit at separate tables, PLUS everyone had to buy their own food, game tokens, everything. Guess what happened this year??? SAME FRICKING THING! Except it was at a place called Incredible Pizza, which is basically a buffet with games and stuff. You have to pay $10 per person just to walk in the door. It would have been nice if they told everyone before, but no. We got there and had to pay $20 to go to her party, PLUS getting her a gift. IMO, you should just have a party at home if you don't want to spend any money making reservations somewhere.

Sorry for the rant! Ignore me!

Congrats Mazzy!! Do you have any pics to share??

Jess - good to hear that AF has come (always feels weird saying that) and you can get your testing underway.

Today sees my AFL team in their first final. We have to win this to move onto the next final. We are playing a massive rival team, which I'm not sure if we'll beat but I really hope we do. I always get so nervous and tense when it comes to finals, I'm sure my blood pressure will be through the roof, and there'll be lots of tears if we lose. However if by some miracle we make it right to the grand final, I don't know if I could handle the pressure. Sigh - I'm crazy aren't I?? LOL! :wacko:

Also, remembering today the tragic events of 10 years ago on September 11. I'll never forget where I was when it all happened. On that day (it was night here when it happened) I was in my room at College doing an assignment. I had the TV on and a newsflash came on the TV when the first plane had hit. Then not long after the 2nd plane went in. It was just so sad and scary. I slept with the light on that night.

I hope everyone has a great week.
:flower:

Thanks poppie!

It's not quite 9/11 here yet (a couple more hours), but I remember where I was too. I was in 8th grade social studies class. We heard someone running down the hall yelling for the teachers to turn on the televisions, and we saw what was going on. I didn't really understand it at the time.

We will never forget :cry:

Morning girls, my temperature has finally jumped so I think I may have ovulated at last! Cd17 which is fairly late for me based on recent cycles. I do seem to have several shorter cycles and then a longer one. We've been at it everyday for the last few days and will keep going for a couple of days.

As for 9/11 I still find the footage horrifying but absolutely compelling to watch for some morbid reason. I lost my job because of 9/11. I was working for a bespoke, luxury travel company at the time (company was American and we were the European operations part doing all the hotel bookings and such like). When we first heard about it I remember a colleague of mine saying "It's probably some idiot banker accidentally flying his light aircraft into the building!" but it obviously was much worse. I remember we only had a very old black and White tv set in the office so we watched the whole thing unfold in that. I didnt see the footage properly until I got home that evening. As for my job, well flights were grounded and our customers were scared to fly and pretty much everything got cancelled for the next three months. I was out of a job two days after 9/11.

Jess that's irritating about the lab being closed, but I'm glad you've got AF at last so can start getting things sorted.

Poppie good luck for the game!

Mazzy, sounds like you had a lovely wedding day. I was fairly calm too when I said my vows - it was the easiest thing I'd ever done because you know when it's right, don't you. That's not to say I didn't have some nerves! I nearly threw up when I woke up that morning, and walking down the aisle was a bit traumatic, but the actual important bit was fine. Have you got any photos?

Forgot to add, Jess that photo in your avatar is beautiful.

Just wanted to say my team won the game!! We flogged them!! :happydance:

I don't care if we get much further into the finals now, just to beat our old rivals was fantastic!!
:wohoo:

well i caved and tested and got a :bfn:

I'll see how it goes over the next few days and if no AF test on Wednesday.

On the up side we've found a house just round the corner that we want to look at to move to. Only renting still but its a bit newer than ours at the mo so will solve the problem of damp and heating in winter :) so we'll soon see how that goes

xxx

Yay poppie! Fab news :happydance:

Wana, you know this but it's still pretty early so don't worry yet :hugs:

I've had a load of ewcm this afternoon so maybe I didn't ov yesterday like I thought :shrug: it's a mystery! Will have to wait and see I think.

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. The funeral went well as could be hoped, and I've now met everyone in DH's family I think as not all of them could make it over to England for the wedding. Staying here tonight, then flying back tomorrow.

13DPO today, AF due Tuesday. Not holding out much hope to be honest as last time I temped it was low (11DPO) and a BFN at 10DPO.

Dinah its funny isnt it how (not haha funny) how something like that managed to unite you with people you hadn't yet met.

Your due AF the same time as my ticker on here says i'm due, although my phone says today. I really don't know tbh i did the test expecting to see a bfp but at the same time feel like naa my AF will turn up in the next few days. Its mad but i've got no real signs for either i don't think.

You never know you might get that bfp

xxx

I was in bed when first plan hit. I got up to get ready for school (I was a senior in HS), and my mom said that a plane hit the tower. Still groggy, I didn't react much and assumed it was a small private plan driven by someone that obviously over estimated their abilities. Sometime during the first or second class of the day, the second plane hit. All of the TVs in my tiny school were on all day long. The teachers tried to keep us on track, but it didn't work very well. During the afternoon, I had heard about the plane that had crashed and was enroute to the Pentagon.
I had no idea how serious it all was until they collapsed. Even still, I didn't know the effect until the next day. I was a nieve teenager.
The ironic part was that I had just joined the military three months before. I'm now on my second reenlistment and have been in for ten years.

Happy Sunday! Game day!!!

Poppie, The baby was measuring right on schedule. Congrats for you team.

Wanab, The pictures are gorgeous. Your hubby looks so excited and happy. FX’d for BFP.

Swan, Great results.

Singers, Sorry you were disappointed about your appointment.

Mazzy, Congrats!!!

On 9/11, I was on my way to work and heard the news. I thought the same as many of you that an amateur pilot had made a mistake. Once I got to work everyone was gathered around a TV watching it all. A few hours later, we were sent home to check on our families and wait for the President to give a speech. Horrifying day.

on the day of 9/11 i don't remember where i was or any specific details. I know i was 11 and must of been at school in my last year of junior school. All i remember is the image of the twin towers just after being hit, on the tv. But that couldn't have been at school as we didn't have a tv.

i was in 6th form 10yrs ago and was going back to my school with 3 of my friends, I cant believe where the time has gone.
Hope everyone is ok xx
will catch up proplerly tomorrow just skimmed tonight. 2 more shifts then im off for 14 days. 2 cases packed and only a couple more stuff to buy yey xx

Good Morning!

7 weeks today!! Off for my first appointment tomorrow morning. Can't wait!

Monday, sigh... back in the office all day today. A colleague and I will head out for bagels later which will be yumbo. Bagels aren't a common thing here in Australia but I can't get enough of them since our trip to America. There's an awesome bagel shop, but it's in the city, it takes us about 50 mins round trip to get there and back to the office. Well worth it though.

Dinah and WanaB - hang in there, it's not over yet!

I hope you all have a great week!

Man Poppie you're getting into Monday and I'm about to get into bed to prepare for Monday. LOL. I forget about the time difference sometimes!

Congrats and welcome back Mazzy!

I'm behind, apologies. Another crazy weekend. My friend's wedding went well, but the flash flooding was insane. Ugh. Glad everyone's safe though.

I was in art class in HS when 9/11 happened. I spent my day in a fog and panic, because my uncle and aunt worked in the building next to the WTC, and my other uncle was working in the area. It took us days to get ahold of them due to all the chaos, and we were worried ill. All turned out to be safe, thank goodness. But it was tough, because we knew lots of people who were not so lucky and lost loved ones. I can't believe it's been 10 years already...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->