The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

i hate haing blood taken, you'd think after 13 years of having it done i would be used to it lol. I always flinch when i see the needle x

Wana sorry about AF. Beware the weight gain - I put on a whole stone in the year after I got married :haha: It happens to men too! Although my DH was on the skinny side so the two stones he's gained in three years actually suit him better, but he's a little on the podge side these days :haha:

Jess fab news about the clomid!

Poppie glad your appointment went well.

Sorry if I've missed anyone - in my phone so can't see all the responses!

I pass out when I have blood taken!

Needles are true evil. I have a tattoo, but I still hate them and am unsure how I managed to not keel over while being inked. :haha:

I'd like to say I'm used to bloodwork now, but I still feel my heart racing when they tell me to brace myself. I'm better than the first time I went for pregnancy bloodwork (I broke down in hysterics, crying and was so nauseous I was certain I'd puke on her shoes); I just sit and look away and try to think of anything but the needle. Still, so unpleasant. Blah! haha.

Happy Hump Day everyone! :D

AF arrived for me today so I am onto next cycle. Wana and I will be cycle sisters this month!

I too don't do well with blood withdrawls. I had one last month and have to lay down or I have been known to pass out in the vestibule while checking out!

Uhg! Blood draws! I pass out almost every time. It's so embarrassing.
Swan- I love the name. My middle name is Adell!
WannB- Sorry about the weight gain. At least you caught it early so you can get working on it before it's a prob.

Today, I'm officially in my second trimester. It's gone so fast! I'm feeling better and my energy level seems to be back. My clothes are getting pretty snug and uncomfortable. I'm sure I'm going to have to do a little shopping soon. My mom said she didn't get into maternity clothes until 5 or 6 months with each one of her pregnancies. I was hoping I wouldn't either, but at least I'll get more use of my maternity clothes! She didn't end up with any stretch marks either, so let's hope for that for me too!

I have a doc appointment today to try to hear the heartbeat. We weren't able to hear it a couple of weeks ago, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Swan, that is a beautiful name! I love it! (I promise I won't steal it though:wink:)

Snow, sorry about AF.:hugs:

Nanner, congrats on your 2nd trimester! I'm glad you're feeling better.

I don't have a problem with getting my blood drawn. Which is good since I have to get it done so often!

I'm starting the Clomid today! I'm off to find a Clomid thread to join, but I won't leave you guys or anything.

Aw, thanks ladies! :) We love love love our girls' name, now if only we could decide upon a boys' name! :haha: Adell is beautiful too, Nanner. I love how many ways I've seen it spelled (adele, adelle, adell); I had issues deciding my preference. xD

Congrats on second tri, Nanner!

Sorry to hear :witch: got you Snow, but FX for you and Wana as you both dive into the next cycle!

Glad to hear you're starting Clomid Jess! :dance: I mean, it stinks you have to, but I'm glad you had answers - if that makes sense. ;) I know lots of girls who used it to get pregnant, and I have seen a few groups so hopefully you'll find one that is a good fit for you! :hugs: Though I'm glad you'll also be here, so we can stalk your progress. Stalk? I mean... observe. ;) haha

The thing I hate about blood is "Its just a sharp scratch" I always want to say, no it isnt You are sticking a needle into my arm!!

Well Had a really bad sick day today, its not that Im actually vomitting, just feel very very naueous!!

Ah well, How has everyones day been? Jess Yay...

Nanner I've always thought the trimesters were 13 weeks? Although I suppose you've had your twelfth week and are now onto your thirteenth. At any rate the rest of us have some catching up to do! Let's hope we don't have to wait too long :thumbup:

No news here except CD3, temps are really, really, really low so far this cycle, and work have just announced they want me to do another MSc over either 2 or 3 years, so not going to be chuffed if I tell them I'm off on maternity - but I don't actually care anymore I just want our sticky bean to arrive. Cycle 5 here I come, cough syrup, EPO and conceive plus at the ready!

I don't mind having bloods done more than likely as I always have to have them done plus I used to give blood. Still no af for me got docs Monday if they not here I'm on cd45 now! Something is not right. Yay for you jess :) and with your oh sperm you will get pregnant very quick! Swan lovely name! Only five days. Wana sorry about af. And snow :( sorry if I have missed out on my phone x

LMFAO. Jess, I shall always stalk you. ;) mwahahahaha.

There should be a creeper smilie. :(

Hi ladies,

Thursday - yay! Wish it was Friday though.

Swan - sorry about AF, bring on next cycle!

Dinah - good luck this cycle too. I've heard bits and pieces about the cough syrup thing, can you tell me more about this??

Nanner - get out and do some shopping!! When else do you actually get the excuse to go out and buy new clothes?? Also, you can be happy about having to get ones because you are getting bigger! I have a few things that I've bought and put away because they were on Sale. Can't wait for a few months time when I can buy some more new stuff in the summer.

Jess - good luck with the clomid. Hoping it brings that BFP very soon.

AFM - I booked my 12 week and 20 week scans. They can't come quick enough. 17th Oct for the 12 week and 10th Dec for the 20 week. Hubby will come along to both so it'll be great for him to see little baby bug.

Also, our house is getting closer and closer to being completed. We went there last night after work and the electrical has been done (lights, power outlets etc), the shower screens are on and also my lovely blue splash back in the kitchen. I was a little apprehensive that it was all going to look ok, but I absolutely love it! They are saying that handover will be mid next month, so I must start packing soon!

Today is R U Ok day. So I hope all our Junebugs are ok??

:flower:

Poppie, I know you didn't ask ME, but she means Robitussin. Or the store brand, it's guaifenesin. Make sure you get plain Robitussin, not the kind with any other active ingredients. It thins mucus (everywhere in the body, not just when you're congested), so it helps you have more of the fertile CM when you are ovulating. Praying that I do ovulate this cycle....but I'll be using guaifenesin, PreSeed, and softcups.

Poppie, I know you didn't ask ME, but she means Robitussin. Or the store brand, it's guaifenesin. Make sure you get plain Robitussin, not the kind with any other active ingredients. It thins mucus (everywhere in the body, not just when you're congested), so it helps you have more of the fertile CM when you are ovulating. Praying that I do ovulate this cycle....but I'll be using guaifenesin, PreSeed, and softcups.

Ahh thank you. I get it! It's all about getting the CM right for the spermies.

Defo give the preseed a go, it worked for us. :thumbup:

Yes, I figure the more things I use, the better!

And I just realized that I said "you" in my last post. Obviously you don't need it. Unless you want to get pregnant again while already pregnant with this one!

Yes, I figure the more things I use, the better!

And I just realized that I said "you" in my last post. Obviously you don't need it. Unless you want to get pregnant again while already pregnant with this one!

Lol! hmm.... I think I'll just stick with this little baby bug. :)

Hi girls,
Snow- ive got 15days to ov apparently so will be back in the tww roughly the same time.
sorry for af swan:hugs:
kimberley-hope you get some answers soon, its frustrating when our bodies play up.
Nanner wow 12 weeks yey for 2nd tri x
I had ww's yesterday and in 5 weeks I have lost 11lbs, im over the moon, next week wont be as good as im on holiday and eating what I want but I will shift it, feel so happy. I went out with my my mummy friends last night and the meal was so yummy and the conversation was funny to, im so glad I have them.
Roll on friday night, i dont think i will be able to sleep :haha: i feel like a littl kid waiting for xmas lol.
xx
Hope everyone is doing wellxx:flower:

I've found evening primrose oil very beneficial for increasing CM! That and drinking lots of water, fruit and vegetables. You can't make decent CM if you're dehydrated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->