The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

swan reading your post made me get goosebumps all over my arms. im so sorry and hope your not to sad on remembering xx

i came back from school and got into m house and my sister just turn and said the world is ending and things are going crazy and i just sat and cried... lol i really thought the world was ending, sad thing as it did for some people, and i just looked at the tv as it all unfolded :(

Afm, still no af.. lol but if i did ovulate cd33 got till cd 48 at least im now on cd43. this m/c has really messed up my body everybody keeps commenting on how bad my skin has got since the mc my skin has been spotty and greasy to the point where 5different people have said something the joy!!

hope everyone is okay x

Well Had an appointment today with the nurse, who filled out all required paperwork, gave me some (I have to have bloods done at the hospital) and she had written on the form to contact me for an early scan, she said if they hadnt rung within two days to ring them! So thats what I will do.
so it was quite uneventful but at least I can have an early scan, hopefully it will all be alright.
I was quite late to the drs, and started jogging down the hill to get there on time, then thought shoud I be doing this! When I got there, the nurse told me I couldnt eat live yogart, I assumed I wasnt (though I have yogart every morning) but it turns out that is is live yogart, anyone heard of this?
Had a quick look around and no one is mentioning it!

I suddenly cant remember anyones posts.. I think I need to start writing them down!
I have no get up and go what so ever.. Thank goodness my work hasnt started yet.

How is everyone,

Ohh remebered, Wana not out till AF has arrived, Swan glad wedding went well
Dianah glad furneral went well though not the nicest ircumstances. erm... no thats it brain has stopped!

Jess hope you are ok, and the other tests came back ok.

I've never in my life heard of the yogurt thing before, Singers. That's odd! I eat Greek yogurt on occasion, though I used to daily. Mmm, love it. :)

Thanks Kimberley. :hugs: It's a sad day all around, but it is what it is, right? Nothing changes the past, all we can do is look forward to a brighter future!

It's coming along Becca; I'll try to remember to post a photo tonight (as I just got in to work now and the mirrors in the bathroom are rubbish here lol). I am slowly getting bigger, and starting to look a little more pregnant and a little less 'I eat too much fried food.' :haha: It also tends to depend on what I'm wearing; the dress I wore for the wedding this weekend make me look so huge, I think, but then wearing my shirt and pants for work today, it's more subtle. So kinda depends on the day I guess. ;) lol!

Hope you all had great weekends and oh... Happy? Monday. xD

Hey girls!

No AF for me but think she is on her way. Temps have been falling. She is due to arrive tomorrow. I tested Saturday and BFN as well.

You are all making me feel old as you all were in high school or younger during 9/11! I suppose I am prolly the oldest one here at 31 years old. Awee well.... I was a junior in college and sitting in an accounting class when the 1st plane hit. It wasn't til I got out of class and was driving til I heard the news and then watched it in horror at home...

Wow! I feel really old. Ten years ago, I was older than some of you are now. Snowflakes I’m 35, so I’ve got you beat.

Poppie, I love bagels too. There is a Jewish deli a few blocks from my office that makes them fresh every morning and they are so scrumptious.

Singers, I haven’t heard anything about yogurt. I don’t eat it everyday, but at least twice a week.

Hey all

Well toda was quite funny (ish) we had to weigh the babies in nursery for car seats so i thought 'oh i'll weigh' ......not the best idea lol

it turns out i put on 9lb ...in 3 weeks!! although i have now since rememberd that i may have weighed when i got back from Greece meaning that i have put on 9lb in just over a week!!!! :blush: its awful lol but quite funny tbh and the bad thing is im not overly fussed which i should be.

I was 10st 3-7lb for a few years then this past year i went up to 11st 0/7lb which i put down to the coil and contraception. Now i am 12st 0lb and thats just through plain old greedyness :haha: although i do half hope its a bit of chub from getting pregnant lol :haha: but we'll soon see. I do need to get a handle on how much i munch.

As for AF not here yeat and no signs either tbh i really don't feel like its coming but i don't want to hype myself up either and like i said before i doubt on it cause of the bfn

xxx

Another one for the oldies club - I'm 31 :haha:

I've never heard that you shouldn't eat live yoghurt. Is it unpasturised, do you think?

I've never heard the yogurt thing. It is pasteurized, it has to be, legally (in the US at least). As far as I know, all yogurt has live cultures in it but it's good bacteria.

Wana, hopefully it's baby chub! But you did just get married and were on vacation, I think most people gain weight after they get married, and on vacation, so you got it double!

I got my bloodwork drawn today, but I did it at lunch time so the results weren't in before I left work. I'll see them in the morning. I'm praying that something shows up because I would LOVE to start Clomid this cycle and it would have to be tomorrow since that will be CD5. Unless my bloodwork shows that all my levels are normal and my body has just been screwing with me!:dohh: I don't know!!!

Hi ladies,
I'm an "older" member of the group too - I'm 28.

Just a quick post to say I had my first Obs appointment today. It seemed to take forever! I met the midwife and then my Obs, both are lovely. I had another quick ultrasound (another internal one - ugh) and saw Baby Bugs heart beat again :cloud9: My obs said that her machine was old and she said she wasn't the best sonographer around, so didn't get a good look but she said it looks all ok. I got the referrals for 10 week bloods, 12 and 20 week ultrasounds as well as the paperwork for screening for Cystic Fibrosis and Downs Syndrome for later on. Next appointment is on 20th October, so have to wait 5 weeks... feels like forever!

I hope to have a better catch up with where everyone's at later. I hope you are all ok??

:dust:

Well I've just spent all day at Usk Show working which is like is for farming and local buisnesses and food halls and dog/farm animal shows etc etc

Well my nursery went this year and i was there 9 - 4 on my feet so its nice to sit down.

Thankyou very much i can't believe its gone already lol

Well AF has not given me any signs of showing up tbh I mean i'm tired but i've been working and done extra and worked today so its normal really lol but i know my boobs look more rounded and i've def got abit of a belly on me at the mom but i bloat with AF anyway and i'm eating like a horse haha so who knows!?!?! I'm going to test on monday if AF doesn't come tomorrow anyway so we'll soon see. As i said there is a 2 day difference between my ticker on her and my ovulation app on my phone. It would be lovely if we are pregnant, it'll mean we made a Honeymoon baby!!!! :D

xxx

Haha thats mad! I was at the show too and came you your stand lol!!

So hope you get a bfp soon x

Yeah for us oldies, but goodies! :happydance:

Wanab, I gained about 10lbs after I got married, so did hubby. I was not happy about that, now I have to wait till after baby.

Poppie, Glad you appointment went well. I’m glad I didn’t have to do an internal ultrasound. I don’t like those.

AFM, I made my appointment for genetic testing for 26th.

Well I've just spent all day at Usk Show working which is like is for farming and local buisnesses and food halls and dog/farm animal shows etc etc

Well my nursery went this year and i was there 9 - 4 on my feet so its nice to sit down.

Thankyou very much i can't believe its gone already lol

Well AF has not given me any signs of showing up tbh I mean i'm tired but i've been working and done extra and worked today so its normal really lol but i know my boobs look more rounded and i've def got abit of a belly on me at the mom but i bloat with AF anyway and i'm eating like a horse haha so who knows!?!?! I'm going to test on monday if AF doesn't come tomorrow anyway so we'll soon see. As i said there is a 2 day difference between my ticker on her and my ovulation app on my phone. It would be lovely if we are pregnant, it'll mean we made a Honeymoon baby!!!! :D

xxx

Haha thats mad! I was at the show too and came you your stand lol!!

So hope you get a bfp soon x

What!!! did you?? What the Daisychains Countryside Childcare one?? With the colouring competition?? Because there were 2 other nurseries there as well. If you did i would have probably spoken to you with out knowing it was you?!?!?!?!

That's crazy if you did!!!

xxx

Oh and also no bfp for me as AF came today whilst i was at work! :( no honeymoon baby for me. Its times like this when you think
people are lying to you when your growing up lol 'oh it only takes one time' 'always use contraception' Ah well Next month here we come.

xxx

Sorry about AF wana.:hugs: Next month though!

AFM, I had my bloodwork done. Not all of it is back yet but my doctor said that she is (almost definitely) going to start me on Clomid............... this cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee::wohoo::wohoo::yipee::yipee:

I am so flippin excited!

oooooo exciting times for you swan....scan next week!!! can't wait to hear what youe having :D :D have you got any names picked out?? I can't remember if you've said before lol

xxx

Congrats Jess!!!
Wanna sorry about AF but on the positive side, at least you can go on a diet if your feeling uncomfy.

I went and had blood taken today so will see what those tests have to say, am ringing the EPU tommorrow to try arrange an early scan, which Im really excited about. I am really bad at having blood taken, I dont bleed and people can never find blood, and I end up leaving with looking like a pin cushion and then they evenutally get it out of my hand but today, I walked straight into the room, said all this, and the nurse just got it straight away! I couldnt beilieve it... I just kept going and on and on about how grateful I was, and how fantastic she was!!! she probably thought I was mad! well hope everyone had a good, day

thats good news jess.
Sorry about af wannab :-(
Mine is due to finish and its just in time for holiday yey.
Cant wait to see more bfps. its lovely to have ttc and pregnant june bugs it makes it exciting.
My suitcase is near enough packed will double check friday. Im off out with my friends wednesday and cant wait its our usual mummies night. Weight watchers first though fx'd i loose this week as im dreading the week after as i will be in holiday mode and eat what i like lol.
Hope everyones ok and the weeks going ok xxx

Have fun Pink! SO close to vacay now! :D

I hate blood draws too, Singers. I was told if you're fully hydrated it helps some, inflates the veins? So I always drink until I'm bursting when I know they need to take it. :haha: Good luck arranging your scan - such excitement!

Thanks Wana! We know for certain our girl's name (Aria Adelle) but we are unsure about the boy's at this point. We had an idea, changed our minds, are now on the fence, etc. Hubby said he's almost wishing for a girl because we know the name we want LOL but we'd be happy with either sex at this point. :) Just hoping to get a clean bill of health.

Morning!

Jess - good news on the clomid!

Wana - sorry about AF. On to next month!!

swan - best of luck with your scan. I can't wait to see which team you'll be on.

Singers - I hate having blood taken, I had needles in general. Lucky for me they always get it first go.

pink- only 3 days until your holiday! I hope you have an awesome time.

AFM - nothing new. Going through all the information the Dr gave me yesterday, there's so much! Must call to book in my scans today. Will have to do it when I go home for lunch.

Have a great day!
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"