The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Well Ladies, I have had a strange morning so far!
As you all know I am waiting for an early scan! Well I rang the EPU today, appartently you dont have to have an appointment you just have to turn up between 9 - 12. Well after the wrong paperwork and wrong referrals, I managed to get the go ahead to go, I live about 10 mins (walking ) to the hospital so i high tailed it down to the hospital, when I got there, the receptionist tells me she has spoken to the nurse and she isnt doing any more scans today!!!! AGGGHHHHHHHH :brat: I should come back tommorrow at 8 and wait the nurse wont be there till 9 but at least I will be at the front of the queue!! Well apart from the fact that I deicided I should be nice to this lady incase I have to go again,... i felt like screaming, but I have just practicly run down here, because you said I should even though I asked whether I should come now, or wait till tommorrow!!!!! :hissy:

So on the positive side, tommorrow I will get to see if there is anything actually in there, and if so that everythings alright!!:yipee:

I also got my Appointment for my 12 Week scan... The 20th of October so Poppie I am assuming my other appointment will be a few days after your as well!! We will have to see who ends up with a baby first!!:baby:

Im still freaking out about telling my new work that Im pregnant, my husband keeps telling me that its tough she cant sack me because of it, I just feel like I am lying to her.

Jess lots of people get bfps with clomid so fxd - Also I got my BFP having an O straight after sex (apparently it helps draw the sperm up (its also v.v.nice!!:blush:) also sat with my bum on a pillow) Just thought as you said you were trying everything you might want to try that to!! :happydance: Still cant find you on fb, can you send me the webpage address maybe it will work then.

Aria is a lovely name, I suppose it would remind me to much of my job! We were thinking with going with something italian, for either a girl or a boy, though I already have the boys name (no one likes it..and its a bit of a mouthful) but the Girl name I keep changing my mind!

How is everyone?? Wanab how are you?
Poppie also very exciting about the house! Can I have your blog again, to have a look!

Sorry for the rant

Ooo how exciting about the progress on your house Poppie! Do you have an idea of when you’ll be moving into it yet?

Good luck this cycle Jess! :dust: I hope Clomid works well for you! :dance:

That stinks Singers! Blah! But good luck getting down there tomorrow for it! :D

I’m so glad it’s Thursday. I really want it to be the weekend already. LOL. Work is tiring and somewhat stressful right now. I just want loads of sleep. :haha:

swan - 4 days till you find out whether you are having a Girl or a Boy How exciting!!!!

Becca - I am glad to hear the Evening Primrose worked for you. AF started yesterday and I started taking it yesterday as well. I really hope it helps me in that dept as I feel lacking.

Pink - Hooray. We are cycle sisters too!!

Jess - Happy that you are figuring out your body and that the clomid is going to help you!

Swan - I hear ya. Work is killing me and totally stressing me out. I am so sick of 55 hour weeks for the past 3 years. Ugh. I so need a new job.

Singers - Yeahhhh for scan tomorrow!!

Poppie - Happy that your house is coming along nicely just in time for baby bug!

Kim - glad you have a dr's appt on monday to figure out your AF.

Dinah - You will be in 2ww around the same time as me, Pink & Becca.

Nanner - Can't believe you are already 12 weeks! Time is flying by!

AFM, not much going on. I'm tired and want to go back to bed. I'm also ready for autumn to get here. I am so sick of the hot temperatures still.

Becca - I am glad to hear the Evening Primrose worked for you. AF started yesterday and I started taking it yesterday as well. I really hope it helps me in that dept as I feel lacking.

Pink - Hooray. We are cycle sisters too!!

Jess - Happy that you are figuring out your body and that the clomid is going to help you!

Swan - I hear ya. Work is killing me and totally stressing me out. I am so sick of 55 hour weeks for the past 3 years. Ugh. I so need a new job.

Singers - Yeahhhh for scan tomorrow!!

Poppie - Happy that your house is coming along nicely just in time for baby bug!

Kim - glad you have a dr's appt on monday to figure out your AF.

Dinah - You will be in 2ww around the same time as me, Pink & Becca.
Nanner - Can't believe you are already 12 weeks! Time is flying by!

AFM, not much going on. I'm tired and want to go back to bed. I'm also ready for autumn to get here. I am so sick of the hot temperatures still.

and mee!! :D xx

Do you think hormones can latch onto a thread to get women to sync like they do in houseshares? If so would any of the pg ladies like to rub themselves all over my posts please?!

Aye it's the glucofensein (yep I can't spell) - last cycle I had beechams one, but I have the robuttissin one (only in chemists) for this cycle. Don't get one with antihistamines in as it dries it all up! I did have a LOT more cm this cycle so I guess it worked. Although not quite enough.

CD4 and AF is on her way out the door - about 9 days to OV - sometimes I like having quite an early OV as it feels like the first half of the cycle passes so quickly and it's always very hands on monitoring AF, temps, and lots of BDing.

My goodness Snow, what do you do? That sounds killer! :hugs: Are you actively hunting? If so, best of luck to you! :hugs: I would be beat after that. I work ~40 hours (sometimes a little more) a week, and mostly sitting on my bum... which actually isn't much fun usually :haha: but it's just mentally exhausting. Blaaaaaaaaaaah.

I'm so excited Singers; I am really hoping the weekend flies by (first time I've ever wanted that) so we can have the scan. But I do really need some sleep too, so I shouldn't be wishing too hard for things to move too quickly. ;)

And since I posted before I saw her post:

*rubs self all over Dinah's post*

LOL

I'm in the TWW at the moment!

Dinah I couldn't help laughing when I looked at your charts, seeing just how much sex you have :wacko: I wish I had your stamina :haha:

Opps Sorry! I mean Pink, Wana, Dinah & I will all be cycle sisters this time around!!

Swan - I do accounting work.

TFIF!!! So happy it's Friday today, can't wait for the weekend. :happydance:

Yes it's very exciting about my house. We don't have an official date yet, they just keep saying mid next month. There's about another week or so of work to be done on it, then they have to do inspections and stuff before the bank will hand over the final cheque and we get the keys. We will stay there from the day of handover (because it will then be under our insurance) and we'll also have to get the driveway concreted and we need to do some retaining walls at the back so we can get a fence up.

The outside mainly looks the same at the moment, inside is painted and my beautiful blue splash back has been installed in the kitchen. Here's a photo:
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/20110914T164627-CanonEOS60D-IMG_0208.jpg

The bench is a bit messy but it will all be cleaned up eventually!

Dinah - I have also rubbed myself all over your posts. :dust:

Singers - Yes, you and I are in a baby race! :baby: We could have it on the same day!

Well I hope everyone else has a great weekend. I am going to start packing. Also my AFL team plays their next semi-final on Saturday night, I don't expect they will win, but I will be cheering for them none-the-less.

Looks lovely poppie! We've just refitted our kitchen but still got a few things to do yet. A man is coming to fit the flooring today.

well ladies I spent the morning reading a book awaiting a scan, I went into the first room, and the nurse said we dont normally do a reassurance scan, but as your dr referred you we will... So I got a scan!! and I got to record some on the image (the nurse was very kind) everything is fine, its currently at 10mm the nurse said everything looked good, I had a large yolk sack, which appartently good! she measured all my insides, and everything is good, I woke up last night about 2 and was so worried about everything I couldnt get back to sleep.

so im very happy the photo is very blurry but the vid is good, I will see if I can upload it.

Attachments

• img002.jpg
    img002.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 4
yey for scan singers.
Well im nearly packed.cant wait to go tomorrow. I have a list for my brother as he's looking after our dog and the flat. Next time alfie is going into kennels so we know he will prefer it.
Weather doesnt look to bad either. Aslong as its dry and caleb can go on beach a few times.
i will try and pop on later to say bye but will take iphone on holiday so will have some wi-fi acces xx

Dinah I couldn't help laughing when I looked at your charts, seeing just how much sex you have :wacko: I wish I had your stamina :haha:

Lol I keep trying to do the SMEP but I can't keep my hands off him for that long, especially at that time of the month!

Love the kitchen Poppiebug.

Thanks for the rubs ladies :thumbup:

Wierd AF this time, 5 days so far but it's all (TMI avert your eyes those of a sensitive nature - hah!) new red blood, nothing brown. Usually it's brown after the first day but even though I'm only spotting now it's still bright red.

Yay! It's the weekend!! :yipee:

Singers - awesome scan pic! So exciting. I worry all the time about if things are still going along ok. Like if my boobs don't feel as sore and the fact I've really had no MS. I joked to hubby that we need to buy a ultrasound machine so we can check on baby bug every day.

Pink - enjoy your holiday. I am so jealous! I want a holiday.

Dinah - hmm, I wonder what could be going on there?? I'm sure its nothing to worry about though.

AFM - We went out to our new house this morning to meet with a guy who can give us a quote for a retaining wall (we need to do something with the back to make it so we have a fairly flat yard). We did some shopping and then we were both tired so laid down for a nap and slept for 2 hours! I really need to get into some packing as we only have a few weeks and we'll be able to move. Also tonight is the 2nd final for my football team, hoping they win and move onto the semi but I don't know if they'll make it. Either way, I am happy with how far they have come this season.

I hope your weekends are going well!

Lol I keep trying to do the SMEP but I can't keep my hands off him for that long, especially at that time of the month!

Wierd AF this time, 5 days so far but it's all (TMI avert your eyes those of a sensitive nature - hah!) new red blood, nothing brown. Usually it's brown after the first day but even though I'm only spotting now it's still bright red.
That's sweet that you want to jump him all the time :haha: Sounds exhausting though!

No idea about the weird AF - I sometimes get a random on where there seems to be more new blood than not. TMI but my newer blood often comes out quite fast, like a gush of it and then the old stuff is just much slower. Check with your GP if it doesn't sort itself out.

speak to you soon, just waiting for my parent to pick us up and off we go, fx'd for bfps this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->