The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Af is starting I think. Well I'm bleeding so it must be. Yay for gettin back onto my cycle ish x great scan singers x

Hello everyone!

Poppie your kitchen looks awesome! I love the blue.

Singers, I am so glad you finally got your scan and everything is good.

Pink, Have fun!

Kimberly, Yeah! Hopefully your cycle is back to normal.

Hey guys! Hope everyone is having a good weekend! I got to meet my cousin's twin baby girls today.... they are gorgeous!

Hubby thought it would be funny to take this picture......... and post it on Facebook with "suprise" as the comment!

DH looks pretty creepy though...

EDIT: Also, I forgot to add that I am so freaking broody now! In addition to the 2 new babies, my other cousin is also about 18-19 weeks pregnant. All night everyone was asking us when we were going to have babies and stuff like that - I'm like I can't talk about this in front of my parents! It was funny though, my cousin's dad told me that even though parents say they don't want their kids to have a baby, they really do! LOL! I hope so...I'm so afraid my parents will totally flip out.

Attachments

• 320024_10150299233041868_643616867_8514606_1376009605_n.jpg
    320024_10150299233041868_643616867_8514606_1376009605_n.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
:haha: what are men like sometimes Jess! Gorgeous photo of you two, and your DH doesn't look creepy! I like beards on men - DH has one but I have to remind him to keep it neat as he sometimes lets it grow too long and he looks like a hobo.

8dpo for me today. I've been looking back at some of my earlier charts and really feel like this is the first month we've properly given it a try. The first three cycles DH had a broken leg and was recovering from his surgery, so we didn't DTD very much, then last cycle we were both so busy that we didn't see each other during ovulation. We did enough to cover it this cycle so will just have to see if it caught.

Eta: Jess how's the Clomid going?

Why don't your parents want you to have children Jess? We've the complete opposite experience my parents can't wait for us to start producing grandchildren.

CD7 today, so nothing new or exciting. Focussing on improving my diet this month and most of all drinking more water to make EWCM. I've also started doing the 30 Day Shread, it's absolutely insane but hopefully I'll be a bit more toned by the end of the month even if I'm not knocked up. Small victories.

Hey all

Thought i'd pop on as i haven't posted in a while :)

We went to view a house yeasterday and loved it. Its got new fitted carpets, new fitted kitchen, new done out utility room and has just been painted. Its just round the corner from us but its in a quite little private road. Its right next to a park and playing field but you can't hear anything. It'll be better for bills like gas because its newer and double glazed. I've got to go in this week to start the ball rolling the only issue is if we can't get them to wait an extra 2 weeks for us to live out our last month where we are cause we'll have to pay a whole month, then we are going to have to pay 2 months rent at once :( for which we'll have to borrow from my parents. We can easily pay it back next month it'll just be a pain to have to do it.

But yeah quite excited about that :D as for baby making theres nothing new.

As for my weight gain a few lbs were due to AF and i'm watching what i eat now at the moment cause i did let it slide and i'm also getting back into water aerobics and boxercise :)

xxx

Becca, DH would probably not shave his as often if his work didn't make him. They aren't allowed to let it grow out a lot, they think it looks bad. I'm on CD10, taking my last Clomid today. Then the wait is on for O. No side effects so far except headaches.

Dinah, it's not that they don't want us to have kids, it's that they want us to wait for a few years. I can't wait that long! I'm almost 24 (yes, I know that is not old at all!), and I wanted to be done having kids by 30. In order to get a decent age gap between kids, I need to start sooner rather than later. Just to clarify, I am NOT saying that you shouldn't have kids after 30 or anything like that. I don't think it's too old or anything. I also know that I may change my mind later down the line and want to have another after I'm 30. Also, were you going to try guaifenesin also to get better CM? I'm going to!

Sorry, I added the disclaimer because I have seen some threads get really heated when discussing age!

Wana, the house sounds lovely! It does suck having to come up with the money to move. When we moved from our condo to this house, we moved in the middle of the month, so we had to pay the month's rent for the condo plus 2 months for the new place. Came up to like $2000.:cry: It was a little tight for a while but so worth it!

Have a nice vacation Pink! :)

Glad your cycle is returning, Kimberley! :hugs: Sounds like your body's regulating itself in a more proper fashion for you.

How are you feeling CeeDee?

Jess, such a cute photo! Adorable little baby, and you and your DH look wonderful! :) My FIL was... ugh. We weren't even engaged (we were 19) when he started saying how one day his son would marry me and make him beautiful grandkids. :haha: Talk about mortifying! Not that having kids that early is an issue for some, but I was in school and so not even ready. lmao. He had just started to stop nagging about it and then we got pregnant. Oh, the timing. I'm sure your parents will still be enthralled.

Good luck Becca, Dinah and whoever else is in their TWW!

Shredding - OW! haha. I used to Shred, Dinah, and it's killer. Good luck with it! :) Definitely a decent workout, to say the least.

Congrats on finding a nice house WanaB! :D That's awesome!

AFM... I'm sleepy. Scan tomorrow! :dance: so I'll finally know what team I'm on, yay! Hope everyone had a great weekend! xo

Woohoo for your scan Swan! I'm going to say it's a boy.

Jess, the age thing is a funny one. Some people on here do go on as if 30 is ancient (not you though!) but it's kind of like you get to 30 (or 31 as i am now) without even realising almost. I don't really feel much different to how I did when I was 21. I mean clearly I'm doing different things now - I have a house and a husband - but I'm not done for yet! I didn't get together with DH until I was 25/26 for a start!

Wana, I'd just go for the house if you love it. Borrowing the money will so be worth it!

I know what you mean, I can't believe I'm almost 24 already! But DH and I have been together since he was 16 and I was 17, so it's been a long time (so it seems right now!).

Hey girls. Happy to see everyone is doing good.

Just a quick question.... Anyone getting a flu shot? I think I remember my OBGYN saying something back in March that when it became fall to get one before I fall pregnant. Or is it OK to get a flu shot while pregnant? I hate shots but am wondering what she said exactly....

I'm getting one because I have to for work. It is recommended for pregnant women to get a flu shot. They cannot get the FluMist (nasal) because it contains the live flu virus.

So unfortunately even though the nasal mist is so much easier and painless, you can only get the injection when pregnant. You may want to ask before you get it if the vaccine is preservative free. Those are the only ones we use in my office.

Morning ladies.
Another Monday (sigh) but that means I'm now 8 weeks! :happydance:

We're going to tell our families this coming weekend. I'm excited but scared all at the same time. We were going to leave it a little longer but we're off that wedding on the next Friday and I'll be telling friends then because they'll know anyway if I'm not drinking. We just wanted to make sure that family knew first.

I started packing some boxes yesterday. It's great to know we'll be moving into our own bigger place soon. Can't wait for everything to have it's own place rather than having stuff everywhere.

Snow - I had a flu shot before we went overseas this year. Nothing has been said about it to me so far.

Jess- that's a gorgeous pic of you and hubby. I hope the clomid works for you this month.

Becca - all the best for your BD'ing this month.

Dinah - I've got fingers crossed for you this month also.

Wana - the house sounds lovely.

Swan - all the best for your scan. Be sure to let us know what team you are on. I'm going to guess pink

Well better get back to work...

Have a great week everyone!
:flower:

Thanks ladies! I'm so excited!

I get what you mean, Jess - I was 16 when we started dating, so I feel like we've just been together for a dang century! :haha: But then I look at my sister, who was 33 when she had her first baby, and I think, "Yeah, she's not old at all." Even if I tell her otherwise. ;)

Eee have fun telling them this weekend Poppie!

I was told, basically, that the flu shot would be a must for me. So I was given the injection at my last appointment, 4 weeks ago. :) I had no issues whatsoever with it, and have been feeling great since, other than getting a dang cold! :D

Hi Lovely ladies!!! Sorry I've been gone for far too long! We've been sick here. boo! Especially since I can't take any cold medications right now.

How is everyone doing? I've done some catching up I see there are a lot of people in the tww, good luck! Lots and lots of babydust your way.

Singer - Yay for your scan!! I can't wait to get one.. I must be very very patient though still over 8 more weeks to go.

Swan - is your gender scan soon?

Jess - sorry you're feeling so broody :hugs:

Snow - I've never gotten a flu shot. I hadn't thought about whether to get one this year or not.

Poppie - our house looks great!

Wanna - We've been looking at houses a lot too.

We backed out on the house we were purchasing based on the home inspection. There was some water damage in the basement, and asbestos in the attic, we weren't worried about safety but more so the resale value of the house. I think they asked too much for the house, it wasn't worth it. So back to square one.

Ah that makes sense Jess, it's normal for parents to worry their children aren't ready to be parents themselves, either financially or emotionally or just because they still see them as their little baby.

Yes I tried the guaifenesin last cycle - it made a really noticeable difference. Still not pg but it was the most EWCM I've had by a long long way.

I'm putting a guess in for team pink for Swan. Best of luck today.

You can get the flu shot while pg, but I'd personally want to get it beforehand if possible as last time I had one I felt blinking awful for days.

I feel like me and DH are a newbie couple compared to many on here, been together 3 1/2 years, married for 1. I don't think age matters so much, it's when you feel ready. For us we've been married a while so had some time living just the two of us, the house is finished, and while we're not where we'd like to be financially, we're in a position where we could afford to do it and thats good enough.

cd8, starting the OPKs tomorrow. Expecting a faint line as I usually have one by CD9 unless I go back to OVing later again. Time seems to be moving very slowly this cycle.

Swan - Its so exciting!! Im guessing Girl!!
Jess - Lovely Pic, Im 27 and OH is 26 we have been together for 10 years, and married for 1 (we were engaged for 6 years) I was against having children untill I was a least 28 and really hadnt thought about it untill about January this year, and I think I agree with (Can remember) you just keep going along and then suddenly its time! Both my cousins are older than me one is 33 (just had a baby) and one is 35 (just had one) and both are fantastic mummys! I think you just have to have babies when your ready! As we all are on this forum!!!

Wanna exciting about house, hopefully your parents will lend you the money. Normally parents are to bad as long as they know they are getting it back!

Poppie Nearly 8 weeks for me!!! Glad the packing is going well!

Im fed up at the moment, most of my trousers arent fitting, I have quite wide hips, so any extra blot or podge on my stomch means my trousers are the first to go! When i look in the mirror, all I can see is podge!!! Its quite depressing, Im wearing my largest trousers and now have a muffin top! I know its for a good cause, but I dont look pg just FAT. Im off to buy a new dress today, as I have some singing to do next weekend, and as my boobs are massive (started at a 32ff now 32g) none of my dresses fit either. thinking about going in Marks and Sparks, and getting something baggy with a belt!

Anyone else having clothing issues?? Im hoping this is an omen of things to come for me! when my mum was pregnant with me (she is 5ft 2" ) she looked like a little ball with arms legs and a head, I am taller (5ft 6") so hoping I manage to hold on to something that looks like a body!

Sorry for the rant. I will stop feeling sorry for myself soon!

So excited for Swan, will be checking back all the time case you put it on!!

Swan - I am guessing Team Blue!!

Thanks for the responses about the flu shot. I suppose I should have gotten it when I went for my annual physical last month. Oh well. I will see if the Pharmacy can just give me one and I will make sure it is preservative free. Jess - Thanks for the tip!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->