The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Poppie,:hugs: I'm sure everything is fine. Brown blood is normal from what I've heard.

Becca, I temp, so we will keep at it until my chart shows that I have O'd, then for a couple days more. I have a feeling that DH isn't going to want sex for a while after this... he doesn't have much of a sex drive as it is, the poor thing is going to be worn out!

Swan, sorry to hear about your friend. At least she isn't TTC right now, it gives her time to get it figured out.

Hello ladies.....I'm back!!

Sorry i've not been around for ages, but as u know i have had the in-laws here and so haven't really been able to chill out and go on the internet!! Anyway, they have gone now.....(5 weeks later!) they left yesterday, so we're finally back to normal. Woo hoo!! Felt sure there would be some BFP's for me to come back to.....come on ladies, we can do it!!!!

There is far too much for me to catch up on, but from what i gather, everyone is ok? Congrats on team pink swan - bet u are so chuffed! Am sure it's nothing Poopie, especially if they saw some blood before?

There's nothing really to report from me, last cycle was not good really, as was sooooo stressed with the bloody in-laws and also we didn't really have it that much as they were in the room next door!!! Anyway, AF arrived last Thursday (15th), so i'm currently CD7, waiting to ov.....so it's onto month 4 for me. Anyone else at a similar stage in their cycle?

Hope u are all ok......i've missed my BnB daily intake alot!!!!

Welcome Back Meadows! I was thinking about you!

I am near you at CD8. Dinah and Wana are also close with our cycles as well this month. :happydance:

Hooray on the + OPK Jess!! Go and hit those sheets girl!! :winkwink:

Welcome back Meadows! :hugs: Bet you are glad to be free! ;)

Congrats Jess, that's awesome!

Yay Jess a positive OPK! Hooray!!! That'd be awesome if you got a BFP near your anniversary. I got mine a couple days before ours. I hope your husband can survive the next couple days ;)

Poppie - I hope everything's okay, I think if there's no cramps you should be good. I had a thought, if you weren't PG would this be around the time you might have a period? Maybe like how some people have periods through the first bit of their PG, all you get is mild mild spotting?

Singers- Go Raspberry! I can't believe how fast they grow. I'm at Lime size, that seems big!

Swan - good luck with the DR. Have fun ;)

Meadows - Welcome back!! Does "chuffed" mean excited or stoked? It sounds to me like it would be like "choked" or "sad". lol I love slang, it's so facinating. Good luck and hope you OV soon!

PG brain stories... hmm.. I did accidentally send a golf cart coasting down a hill last week, don't know if it was baby brain or not but it was sure a site! The course "Marshall" came along and was all grumpy because apparently our carts were facing the wrong direction in this one loop at the top of the hill and he couldn't get by. I don't normally drive the golf cart, 'cause heck I only golf once every 2 years but my partner had disappeared. So I tried to quickly move forward a touch to turn but well I sure moved forward more than I meant too! Next thing I know the thing is heading right over the edge of the drop. I panicked and forgot that you need to use the breaks to stop those things. Thankfully I bailed out just in time. It was a work function and nobody from work knows I'm PG yet - If I'd gone down the very steep hill in the cart things could've been bad and I would be insisting on going to a DR. I think. Amazingly enough the cart didn't tip over and still worked! hooray! My purse and our clubs came out but we managed to find everything - except my golf partner's beer. Boy was I embarrassed the rest of the day. oops. (sorry, long story - and that's the abridged version).

AFM - Feeling better cold wise, just have a lingering cough. I hope today goes better than yesterday. I must be having a hormone surge because I've had MS again and got super emotional yesterday - for absolutely no reason I wanted to cry in a work meeting yesterday. boy was that hard! lol.

Hi meadows. Glad your in laws have finally gone! Such a long time to have them there with you!!

Hi ladies !!! Sorry that I've been MIA for a couple months now. Things didnt work out with FOB to be, but I am hopeful I will find someone new to TTC with :) I am staying positive about it !! I saw how many of you got BFP !!! CONGRATS to each and every one of you !! So happy for you !! :flower::baby:

I will try and keep up with this thread more often and stop in to say hi !
I have definately missed everyone !!

Welcome back Meadows! I'm glad you survived the never ending in-laws... yuck!

Hi Paula! We definitely missed you! We were wondering how things were going for you. Anyway I'm really glad that you're back, at least just to catch up!

Hi dodge, good to hear from you. Glad you're doing well!

My temperature has dropped loads this morning so I think AF will be here today or tomorrow. Feeling a bit fed up to be honest.

Hi Ladies, sorry I haven't posted a decent post in a while! Have been so busy with work, I've been taking a peek at you all on my phone from my desk, but am now able to actually write something decent!

Firstly, beccad, so sorry hun. I know just how crappy it feels, especially when you really give it a good shot, you end up feeling 'what more can I possibly do?'
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that AF doesn't come :hugs:

Meadows, happy for you that you can finally relax! That must have been quite intense! Good luck to you this cycle, nice you have some buddies with you who are due to ovulate around the same time!

Good luck to all of you approaching OV time! Have fun ;)

Go Jess! Very satisfying to see a +ve OPK, isn't it!

Welcome back to Dodge, sorry to hear that things didn't work out, but good luck on your journey, we'd love to hear how it's all going.

Hope all the pregnant ladies aren't too sick, it must be tough, expecially if you're still in the 'keeping in a secret' stage. I imagine hiding all the symptoms is a nightmare!

Singers, I hope you're not feeling too down on yourself. I think most women worry about their bodies at some point and I can imagine pregnancy is definitely one of those times as everything's changing so much.

Hope everyone else is ok,the pregnant ladies and those trying!

Nothing much to report from me. I'm on 6DPO. Tried very hard this month to cover all the days up to, including and after OV, so am hoping we've done enough, but we will see . . . AF is due next weekend.

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to pop in to thanks for the words of support and I think everything is ok. I only had that bit of spotting yesterday at lunch and by the end of the day it was pretty much gone and it's back to white/yellowish again, so much have just been a little old blood escaping. It's so hard not to freak out any time I see it. Also, because I don't have many symptoms like MS I think that it must be all over if I don't feel anything.

I hope everyone else is doing ok??

:dust:

Poppie, my SIL didn't have any MS at your gestation, and was feeling slightly smug thinking she was going to escape it (although she didn't have bleeding like you did). It got her with a vengence at 9 weeks and carried on until 17 weeks!

LOL thanks Becca! I thought it was going to get me this week (I think I posted somewhere earlier I was a little queasy). Then when I got the spotting yesterday I think I felt sick with worry. Have been ok today, and am totally expecting it to get me at some point.

Now what I am worried about is when we start telling people tomorrow night!!

Although, I've taken to singing to myself when I am worried about things to do with baby bug, that "Three Little Birds" song that goes "Don't worry about a thing.... every little thing is gunna be alright!". I've even made it as the ringtone on my phone.

I've always been a worrier...... just gotta try and stay positive.

well I really wish the MS was not getting me! I dotn get it in the morning, just most of the afternoon and last night it went on till I went to bed, Eating the goregous mushroom ravioli my OH had made for dinner was a massive chore.

I feel quite bad about it, my mums thinks its funny that I the fridge makes me feel sick! Ah well... I start my job in a week and a bit so perhaps doing something will take my mind off everything.

Hope everyone is doing ok, nice to see you dodge, good luck jess , Good luck all twwers, and thanks for all the support!

DODGE! :hugs: We have missed you! I’m sorry things with FOB did not work out as you had hoped, but I do pray you find someone else who’s more fitting for the role, and soon. :) Best wishes and glad you were able to check in with us. xoxoxo

Sorry to hear about the temp drop Becca. /: I hope it’s not the :witch:! :hugs: I will keep my FX for you!

Glad to hear things are better Poppie. :) I think it’s pretty normal to freak out, even slightly, in a situation like that. But sounds like things are rolling along normally for you, which is great! And um, Bob Marley? GOOD SONG CHOICE. I may just be a fangirl, especially of that song. LOL.

Oh man Becca, your poor SIL! Guess that’s how karma works, eh? :haha:

I’m still sneezy but I think this ‘cold’ that I thought I was getting is actually allergies, as I heard they’re supposed to be really bad this fall? Glorious! Or… not. haha.

Doctor said everything looks good, and though nobody commented on my weight I know I’m gaining more than ‘expected’ or whatever during pregnancy. And everyone’s different when and how much, etc. they gain but I am really cutting back on watching what I eat and getting in better workouts. I made this decision solidly last night, so now I just need to stick to my guns and bust my butt! :haha:

Hope everyone is doing well – it’s almost Friday! :dance:

What's the advice on pregnancy exercise in the US Swan? Here in the UK everyone is a bit terrified about it - women are told that they shouldn't get too hot or raise their heart-rate too high, which is probably good advice but it precludes an awful lot of exercise! Stuff like 'pregnancy yoga' is recommended, which is essentially little more than relaxation and deep breathing!

US women seem to exercise more during pregnancy (my thoughts on what I've read across the boards, anyway!).

Hi Ladies! Sorry I've been MIA but I'm soooo busy these days!

I went back a few pages to try to catch up but I know I missed some things. Everyone seems to be getting good news! :thumbup:

Becca- Women in the US are highly encouraged to workout during pregnancy. It helps alleviate some of the symptoms and makes the delivery easier. Although, the recommendation is to continue doing what you've already been doing at a light to moderate intensity. You don't want to take up stair sprints in your second trimester! The reason being that your body has already developed heat regulation adaptations so the risk over overheating the baby is minimal. There are a few restrictions once you get farther along, such as avoiding exercises in the prone. I plan on doing a half marathon when I'm at fifteen weeks and the doc said that's fine. I also teach several fitness classes and he said "go for it girl."

Dodge- Sorry to hear about FOB. You'll find someone better.

Singers- Ugh, MS! :sick: Sorry it got you!

Poppie- Yay for spilling the beans! You're going to enjoy telling everyone your secret!

Jess- Fingers crossed for a BFP! Things are looking good for you this cycle!!

Meadows- I can't imagine having my inlaws for 5 weeks! Didn't they drive you nuts? :loopy: Mine are coming in tonight but only for the weekend (my hubby and I couldn't take more than that!).

I'm sorry I've missed people. I'm so behind on posts. I'll try to catch up over the next few days!

Boo AF has arrived. Feeling a bit crap about it all to be honest. I try and reason with myself that it can obviously take a while, but six cycles later and my mind does wonder about it all.

On the upside we're going to France for 10 days and I can merrily drink cheap French wine and lots of tasty cheese without worrying!

Sorry hun, definitely make the most of the French indulgences!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->