The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

You can get head support bits really cheaply wana

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...ing=UTF8&m=A2LBKNDJ2KZUGQ&n=42764041&mcb=core

https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...r_1_19&nodeId=42835041&sr=1-19&qid=1316875143

awww thanks i didn't realise you could get them :) oooo looks like i might be keeping it then :D x

Excellent news - loads cheaper than buying a whole new seat!

HI girls im back.:flower:
Had a fab holiday, first few days weather was a bit iffy but ast 3 were great. even oh burnt his arms :haha:
Out of the blue i did an opk just to see if anything would come up. I had a line so will try again tomorrow. Ive been having pains so maybe i ov'd on holiday or im due to. who knows but im keeping hopes up.
Oh really want to get a bfp and keeps questioning why it hasnt happened.
will catch up properley tomorrow xx

Hey everyone, hope you're all having a good weekend.

Still no O for me. I think the digi kit I was using give a + when it sees the first sign of LH. I've been using regular OPK's since, and have not gotten a +. The line is getting darker though, so I hope I'm not out. My temp has not gone up either. So either I'm going to O soon, or not at all and I'll have to go up to 100mg of Clomid next cycle. Poo.

Pink, glad you had a good holiday. The weather has been pretty good the last few days, and I think it's meant to get even better this coming week.

Jess, hang in there :hugs: I guess it's just trial and error until they get the clomid dosage right?

Yes, they have to make the dose higher if you don't O. I think I'm out this cycle. I was getting almost positive OPK's but today it is lighter than yesterday. I think I started to get an LH surge but did not O. My temps have stayed the same as well, so I know I haven't yet. My doctor said to let her know on the 29th if I still haven't, and she would order a progesterone test again just to make sure. Then start me on progesterone to start AF, and next cycle we will try 100mg of Clomid instead of 50mg like this time.

Turns out the car seat is adjustable for newborns so don't need to buy anything for it. Its practically brand new and came out lovely from the wash :D :D so its definatly a keeper!!! :happydance: not bad since we saved it from being thrown out and tbh i LOVE it. :thumbup: The design is fab for either a boy or girl!!

On the down side i forgot to take a picture and it is now at my mums house :dohh:

xx

Is it one of the seats that's suitable from birth to 15 months wana? They seem to adjust to fit bigger babies and keeps the baby rear-facing for longer, which can only be a good thing I think!

So now the in-laws have gone, i am blessed with a bloody cold.....great! Wish this weekend had an extra day as i really don't feel in the mood to go back to work tomo!

Am just generally feeling a bit crappy at the min......it feels like i am NEVER going to have a baby and i just really want one! I guess 4 months ttc isn't that long, but as each month goes by i seem to lose hope.....i need to stay positive, but it's easier said than done!

Sorry for the rant! Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday eve!

So now the in-laws have gone, i am blessed with a bloody cold.....great! Wish this weekend had an extra day as i really don't feel in the mood to go back to work tomo!

Am just generally feeling a bit crappy at the min......it feels like i am NEVER going to have a baby and i just really want one! I guess 4 months ttc isn't that long, but as each month goes by i seem to lose hope.....i need to stay positive, but it's easier said than done!

Sorry for the rant! Hope everyone is having a nice Sunday eve!

Hun you're not alone with that one :hugs: I feel a bit hopeless about it all at the moment. I'm just starting cycle six now, although we didn't necessarily make a real effort all of them and DH had his ankle surgery, which didn't help. But yes, highly irritating that it's actually not as easy as everyone seems to think it is.

Thanks becca, and in the nicest possible way, i'm glad i'm not alone in feeling like this. It's weird, cos sometimes i feel positive about it all, and think well it'll happen when it's meant to etc......but then on the other hand, i just want it so badly, and think i can't imagine it ever happening. It's crazy how when u don't want a baby, ur lead to believe that if u have unprotected sex once, u could be preganant and people have the morning after pill etc, and then u can actively try for months and NOTHING!

I know 4 months isn't that long in the whole scheme of things, but it's so hard to not become obsessed with it all. I'm in two minds at the min.....think i might not bother with OPKs this month and just try to go with the flow. Maybe i need another focus, and not just thinking aboutTTC all the time, but it's so hard.....mmmmmmm maybe time for a new hobby?!

sending hugs meadows. Ive been of pill 4/5 months now and thought it would be so easy to get pregnant as it only took us 2 months with caleb. even oh is getting inpatient lol asking why it hasnt happened xx
we'll get there xx

Thanks pink.....yes lots of positive thoughts.....we WILL get there! x

sorry you feel like that at the moment Medow :hugs: Hopefully it'll get better for you and like you said it will happen..you will get there :)

becca as far as i can tell it is a normal rear facing car seat. I'd use it up untill they grow out of it at around 9kg. Well thats the weight you can switch them to a forward facing anyway xx

Hey girls! Can't talk much on my phone. Hubby is using computer for school work. Anyways I did my 1st OPK for this cycle and it came up positive . I am in total shock. Hoping I OV tomorrow so we can get in one more BD! Fx!

im thinking of mabe getting a clearblue monitor. My cycles are all over the place and would like to know whats happening. Going to hold out until next af i think then probably purchase one xx

I can't ever imagine it happening either meadows. It's weird really. Thing is, when I think about my life without children (as ive always thought I would have some) there's just a void almost. Yes - new hobby needed! I've volunteered to help out at Brownies and I'm going to try and do a another sort of volunteer work on one of my days off I think. DH and I are off to France for 10 days for a little holiday and I should ovulate whilst we're away. I'm not going yo bother taking any OPKs or my thermometer with me, though. Going to try and be chilled out!

Snowflake hurray for positive OPK!

Pink I think you can get the monitors cheaper on eBay. Second hand, but saves a bit of cash!

My in-laws were here for a weekend visit and left this morning. I made sure to take my mother in-law shopping (she's been wanting to go sooooooo bad!) so we hit up a few stores. She ended up buying several ducky themed oncies and jammies. They're so cute. She wanted to buy more but is holding off until we find out it we're having a boy or girl.
I also made it to a few stores for maternity clothes. I find some really nice pieces and am really excited about them. I also found something that I wish I would have found earlier! (I'm probably the last to hear about it!) I bought a couple of stretchy band that you wear around your waist when you're in between sizes. That way, you can leave your normal pants unbuttoned and where the band over top. It peaks out underneath your shirt and looks like a layered cami. This will be so helpful to me since I'm not yet ready for maternity bottoms but my usual pants are nearly strangling me!

Morning ladies.

Happy Monday :wacko:

Sorry to read that many of you are feeling down about it not happening for you yet. :hugs: I don't really know what to say except that I am thinking of your and praying it will be your time very soon. I feel selfish when I whinge about the things that are happening for me and I forget that some of our lovely Junebugs would give anything to be on their own pregnancy journey. I am sending so much :dust: to you all it's not funny.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->