The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

What a cute Bumpie you have there Swan!

FX still for you Pink!

Luis - Soooo jealous! I love Thanksgiving! I can't wait to eat tons of Turkey and Stuffing and Pie!! Yummmmyyyyy.

Cee-dee - Have lots of fun in Jamaica. My friends just got back last week and watched their videos. They had tons of fun!

Poppie - We're gonna have to glue your eyes open - Just kidding! Happy you moved your scan up. I hope my dr. has Sat. hrs so I can keep the secret from work without people wondering what is going on with me.

AFM, Sooo, I also used a FRER test and got the faintest of all faintest lines known to man. I totally can't even call it a + what so ever. So I decided to take it apart and see if it looked better that way - still saw it about the same. Asked hubby what he thought - Said yup, there's a teeny tiny line there. Now I am afraid it is evap line or something. Someone on another thread said that FRER have been having bad evap lines lately so it kinda scares me. I hope it really was a true legit line. I don't think I'm going to test til Sunday or Monday (depending on how my temps go) so I hope that the line gets stronger. AF is due Monday. I am very scared to get excited bc it was so very very very light. But in other good news, my temp went up today! Boobs still hurt too. And my face is holy disaster - 3 blemishes right now!

For the weekend, we are going to a friends house for game night and then on Sunday we are going to church and then to the Renaissance Festival here in town.

Poppie- It's hard to pinpoint when I started to show. I was so bloated and gassy the first trimest my belly was pretty large anyway. (I totally know what you mean by wanting to let out a massive fart! :roll:) Now I have a small bump that I think materialized somewhere around 12 weeks. I can still get into my normal jeans but I really have to suck it in. I much prefer the comfy and roomy maternity pants! :thumbup:

CeeDee- You'll love Jamaica! Have you been before? I went there in 2004 with my younger sister. Where are you staying? We stayed at Beaches in Negril. I recommend the River Walk and Rick's Cafe (but don't jump off the cliff pregger!). You and your OH will have such a good time! :happydance:

Swan- I've been pretty shy about showing my baby bump for some reason. :shrug: I've taken some pictures for a Belly Book that I have but haven't shown anyone. I'm slowly getting over it and post some.

AFM, I'm headed to the half marathon in Portland, OR tomorrow! I'm going with a friend and we're going to have a blast! We've been planning this mini-vaca since January and we can't wait to do a girls' weekend. :happydance:

Lu-is, Hearing the heartbeat is great. After my appointment yesterday I went on ebay and was debating whether to get a Doppler or not. I would love to hear that sound every day. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Pink23, Sorry about AF.

Swanxx, You are definitely popping out. My husband has noticed a change, but I think it’s just fat and bloat. I might have to post a bump update this weekend.

Snowflakes, Sounds very promising to me. I think we might have our 9th BFP!

Nanner, I have never been to Jamaica before, so I’m really excited. We are staying a Sandals Royal Caribbean. I was worried about a long airport transfer, so we settled on a place that was close. I’ll check out River Walk and Rick’s Café. Have fun on your half-marathon. Are you running?

Eee Snow! That's so exciting! FX that it gets darker for you - and quickly! :haha: Patience, clearly not my virtue. I'll been peeking around waiting to see news from you! :dance:

That's okay Nanner - I definitely was at first too. I still feel a little funny sometimes when people - friends or family - touch or mention my belly. I don't really know why? :shrug: But I'm getting better. It's just odd to have conversations centralizing around my abdomen sometimes. lol! Have fun at your girls' weekend!

CeeDee, everyone I know who has been to Sandals resorts always RAVES. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing time! :) And I love my Doppler, btw. It was under 50 dollars on eBay and just makes me so happy when I'm having a bad day and can come home to "bond" with her. :)

I'm struggling to believe it but .... BFP! Did an IC this morning, faint line, so I did a CBdigi, and pregnant 1-2 weeks :D In shock and DH is over the moon.

Congratulations Dinah!!!!! Hooray!!! (we're just leaving town right now and I wanted to say that before I leave. :) I'll hopefully post again later tonight).

Can I just add that I really wish the digi's with the weeks pg were available in the US. I guess I'll have to order one online to have around...

You guys have to check out this thread! It's hilarious!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/759888-funny-pregnancy-stories-photos-more.html

OMG Congrats Dinah!! Sooooo very happy for you!! Pass the dust my way please!!

Snow - Good luck! I hope you get a real, definite line over the weekend. :) The renaissance faire sounds awesome! I've always wanted to go to one of those.
I will eat plenty of turkey on your behalf.

Nanner- have fun with the marathon and mini vacation. I haven't taken any pictures of my belly yet, it just doesn't feel like there's much of one yet.

Ceedee - Buying a doppler would be pretty cool, you could listen to it any time. :) It was such a fun moment.

My mom went for surgery this morning and seems to be doing quite well. Hooray! I'm going to go visit her again tomorrow.
I told a couple people at work today about the baby, and they were super excited! :D it's fun having people who know about it.

OMG Dinah! Congrats!! :happydance:

Snow.... That is sounding really really good.:thumbup: I hope your next one is darker.

Just popping in on a break from packing. Trying not to overdo it. I get tired so quick.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the USA ladies. I wish we had Thanksgiving here.
:flower:

Congrats Dinah!!!

Good luck Snow!!

We were on practically the same cycle this month and initially me and hubby were TTC around ovulation before deciding on a break so we didn't know if it would happen or not. Turns out not as my AF has showed up this morning.

But fab news there is a BFP in the group again!!! :hug:

xxx

Wow.....so i log on this morning to 1 definite BFP - CONGRATS Dinah!!! and potentially another BFP - all is sounding good Snowflakes.....keep us posted and i have everything crossed for you!!!

It's about time we had some BFP's on here....it's been a while hasn't it?!

Well, I'm on CD23 and normally have a 30/31 day cycle, so am just waiting patiently to see if this has been our month.....not very hopeful, but hey.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->