The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

:bfp: for me!!! There was no question at all about the lines this AM!!! I am so excited and just over the moon!!! :cloud9: FF puts a EDD of June 18. What about you Dinah - we should be fairly close?? Come on Meadows - hope you are next!! They say good things happen in 3's right...

Thanks everyone for all your support these past few months! :thumbup:

Guess what I had a bfp to. I only did a ic but im holding out till wednesday for a clearblue, the line come up pretty quick xx I really wanted to wait but im so excited to tell you all xx

bloody hell!! 3 BFP's in what 24hrs??

Amzing news...Congrats girls!!! :happydance: xxx

Wow ladies, huge congrats to all 3 of you!! What fantastic news!! :D

3 BFP's!

That is brill news girlies!!!! A massive congrats to you snowflakes and pink!!!! Bet u are just over the moon!!!!

Thanks snowflakes.....I so hope I'm next too!! Seems like our junebugs thread has had lots of luck this month!!! I won't know until late next week, as I think AF is due on fri. Am not going to test early, just going to wait patiently this time! I would absolutely love it if I got my BFP too.....but not really feeling hopeful!

A big congrats again ladies-woo hoo!!!!!

Wooohoooo congratulations Snowflake and Pink - that's fantastic news! :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Snowflakes I think we're due the same day as well! :dance:

Argh so excited to have so many Junebugs due in the same week!

So tired today, not sure if its just a side effect of being first trimester, or if its the fact I've made 9 batches of homemade soup in the last 24 hours? :haha:

Things finally became real for me last night, when I was reading a Jo Maman catalogue that came in a magazine, and I saw the price of a cot... suddenly I paniced, came downstairs and logged onto mothercare and priced up all the big items I already know we'll need - and we're looking at about £2000! Suddenly a baby savings account just became a major priority.

Ahhh! Congrats to both Snowflakes and Pink! :hugs: :dance: :happydance: :hugs: That is such great news! H&H 9 months to all bof our :bfp: ladies from this month! :) xoxo And loads of :dust: for those who are still waiting on news or are vamping up to hit the sheets!

Congrats to snow and pink! I think this may be a record!!!

P.S. - Of the original list, half of the Junebugs are pg!!!:wohoo:

OMG Pink! Congrats girl! WOW on 3 in 24 hrs.

Yeahhhhhhh Dinah - on same EDD!!

Can't wait for tomorrow to come and go. Kinda nervous bc it is AF due date. I am still scared she will show or I will have a chemical. I am going to call the DR 1st thing tomorrow anyways to make an appt for her to do all she needs to do.

Aye I'm calling the doc tomorrow too. Have had less cramping today which made me a little worried, but more nausea. I do NOT like that its kicked in so early!

congrats snow and pink :D i nearly fainted with the shock of 11! thought it was going to be ten but 11!. i want some of this dust! any pics of your lines? x

Heres my lines, tested yesterday about 11 and come up staright away and did it again later and same happened yey.
Im going to docs tomorow to see what I need to do and also need to ring hospital as Im diabetic so will need to see them to. The only thing i dont like is I have to go to hospiatal every 2 weeks to make sure my bloods are ok but it sometimes makes it go quicker xx
Its so wierd snow that we were close with afs and now we have bfps.. xx

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 12
Wow Pink, great lines! That is awesome. :dance:

Best wishes to those of you making calls to your doctor today! :D Hopefully they'll get you in asap - I know how impatient I was for them to finally want to see me. :haha:

Thanks ladies!

So true Pink. Total cycle buddies this whole time too!

I went to call my Dr. before I got into work at 8 but they don't start answering phones til 8:30 so I will have to call them on lunch break - I would hate for someone at work to overhear my convo!

Dinah - my cramps have been coming and going - not too consistent or like all the time.

I totally told my Best Friend yesterday. I just had to!

Ive got docs on wednesday just to confirm and midwife will ring me thursday. I then need to ring hospital to see my diabetic midwife then think I will get dating scan soon x so excited.x

WOW!! YAY!! Congratulations Snow and Pink!!!! I'm so happy for you two! Hooray! :hugs:

Dinah - I know, my nausea kicked in right away with my BFP. boo.. but on the plus side it got much better pretty quick by week 9-11 it was already way better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->