The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

My 'period cramps' came and went for at least a week after AF was due. I had them on and off, daily; I kept checking my undies everytime I went pee thinking I'd get :witch:. lol. But hopefully they ease up for you soon, as I know that's so frustrating! >.<

WOW

Congrats Dianah, Pink and Snowflakes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Its brilliant news!!!

Dianah I got my first preganancy magazine a couple of days ago, and read that magazine to... I think the key is to think.. EBAY.... also you have 9 months, you dont have to buy it all at once!

At the weekend I went into a mothercare with my OH... I feel abit like a fraud as you cant tell Im pregnant, I dont know I still just dont think its all real!

I have a scan in a couple of weeks, so perhaps it will be more real then.

How is everyone?? Sorry I have been gone for so long, I started my new job, and then this weekend I was compleletly wacked out.. at about 4 I was practicly sat on the sofa with sticks in my eyes so they would stay open!

To be very positive I am currently not feeling sick.... Yippeee!!!!

I cant remember what everyone has said..
Hows the Oh Wanna??
Hows the house???

I have my first session with a midwife... in a nursery school.... with 11 other women. This seems weird to me. Has anyone had a group midwife session and can tell me what to expect?

thanks for asking singers :)

OH is good thanks, he was ill last week but is fine now got a bit of a tummy bug. Im just glad i didnt get it tbh.

Well after our chat and we decided to put TTC off for a bit, after a few days i was back to how i had been with looking at everything baby and being all broody etc etc and realised the only reason i hadn't been whilst TTC was to stop myself getting worked up waiting for my AF to arrive and not getting bummed out when it did. That was a killer last year after our MC and i suppose i was just protecting myself from it.

I will be honest i got and incy bit jelous when all you lovely ladies got your bfp's ....dinah, snow and pink lol :blush:

We went and saw the house the again on saturday...its fab now its fully finished. I can't wait to move in now :D :D

Im looking forward to hearing when all of you (although not quite yet) find out if you've got pink bumps or blue :D xxx

Can't wait to see pics of your new place Wana! When do you move???

we move on 29th :) its nothing major but its really lovely andd i like it more than where we are :D xx

That's awesome; congrats to you! The moving process is so not fun IMO, because I hate PACKING things :haha: but hopefully all goes smoothly for you! And hey, that's a good reason to be excited, too!

29th will come round quick wanab. so are you just taking each day as it comes and just ntnp.
I will keep you all waiting as im team yellow for now.x
dinah ive always had one to one midwifes so not quite sure. xx

Hi ladies, i have been busy with work for a couple of days so just popped in to say and....

OMFG!! Massive congrats Snow and Pink!! :happydance: Such awesome news!!!

AFM - packing lots, should be moving in about 10 days! My scan is on Saturday so I am getting more and more nervous. Praying everything is ok.

I promise to have a better catch up soon.

Talk soon
:flower:

I haven&#8217;t logged in since Friday and there is so much excitement!

Lu-is, I&#8217;m glad your mother is doing better. I&#8217;m still debating over that Doppler. I think I might get one. They aren&#8217;t that expensive.

Snowflakes and Pink, Congrats! :yipee: :yipee:

Poppie, I&#8217;m praying everything goes well with your scan. I&#8217;m sure everything will be fine.

How is everyone on this beautiful Tuesday? Hope everyone’s doing well!

Poppie, praying for you and your scan this coming weekend. I’m sure things will be just lovely! :)

CeeDee, I don’t regret buying mine, at all. Once I figured out that I may not always find her right off the bat, anyway, haha. At first I was like, “Well at 12 weeks my doctor found her immediately, why can I not?!” I’ve gotten a bit better at locating her now. :haha:

So next in line for the 20-week scan is… Nanner. Are you finding out what you’re having?

well... now its us lot waiting for our bfp.. who would of thought it that we was near last lol i guess it had to be some of us :D come on jess,meadows,becca,mrs mel, mazzy and wanna if this is what you want :p me lets get this baby dust going hehe send us your preggie babydust! o0o things best hurry up!

on the other hand im excited too for finding our what your having exciting! i think we should do some betting on who is going to have boys or girls or two :p haha x

Wow! I go away for a weekend and come back to three more pregger ladies. I should go away more often! Congrats! :happydance:

Swan- I will be finding out if I'm having a boy or girl. I've got a doc appointment tomorrow and will probably be scheduling a scan then. I'm dying to know!

The half marathon went well. I finished in 2 hours 9 minutes and felt good.

BTW, I'm at 16 weeks now and haven't felt the baby move yet. Should I be concerned?

Congrats on the half-marathon Nanner, that is awesome! Admirable too, nailing that while being pregnant. You are a hero in my books! My first flutters were around 16-17 weeks, but some people don't feel them until later. I know some women who missed the flutters and went to proper kicks around 20-22 or beyond. So I wouldn't worry. :) Have fun at the doctor tomorrow.

And Kimberley is right, lots of :dust: to the rest of our Bugs! :hugs: :hugs:

Nanner- I am so impressed that you just did a half marathon. wow. :)
I felt some tumbling in my tummy last week, it felt like a mini washing machine or something down there but I think the baby was all worked up because I was stressed with the car accident and such. The last couple days I haven't really felt much for movements.. I wish I could feel a definite kick then I'd know it was the baby for sure. I hope you feel something soon. :) I think I'm mostly feeling something when the baby flips itself around completely to put it's head at the other side.

tons of baby dust to all the lovely ladies still trying and waiting!! :babydust:

I just booked my 20 week scan, whoowho! It will take place on Nov. 17 so now I'll be counting down 'til then. ;) We are not going to find out the gender, it'll be a surprise.
But it is not two, lol only one heartbeat.

:( feel rubbish, sore throat feel like i have glass in it feel cold wrapped up in my nightie fluffy dressin gown two fleece blankets and still cold. think im getting a cold without the snuffy nose well not got it yet. i think i ovulated sun/mon last week so could be 7dpo. not sure with this cycle as its first since mc after the mc i waited 7weeks. since last mon had lower tummy grumbles and aches its weird, i had them last time i was preggers so maybe but who knows. hope all is well x

FX for you Kimerberley!

New BNB... not sure if I'm keen. o-O

And um, won't be on as much until nighttime hours now. Can't be surfing the intrawebz as much during work hours. :O Oops!

OMG I hate the new site! Sorry....

I am not "momtastic". At least not yet. I think it's a little insensitive to those who have had losses to have so much baby stuff in your face.

movements-i think I had my first with caleb at about 18 weeks but that was only a flutter and it was as if someone was tickling me on the inside lol .
I thought you were supposed to be tired when pregnant. I went to bed at 11 and now im up, i feel knackered yet cant sleep and just know im going to pay for it in the day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->