The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Not a fan of the new site either. I find it hard to navigate.

Hope you feel better soon Kim.

I am so not tired Pink either. I am still doing my usual schedule. I am about a week behind you though so maybe it will catch me soon.

luis - Can't believe you are waiting! That is so awesome! I totally will need to know - I am the biggest planner on the face of the earth.

Nanner - Major props to you for running a half marathon. Get it girl!

AFM, went to my Dr. appt last night. Confirmed that I am pregnant. Felt much more real being there and got a bit nervous. I go back Nov.1 and get blood work & a scan done. Excited!

Hello everyone!

Nanner, Congrats on your half marathon finish! That’s a great time! One of these days I’ll do a half marathon right now I’m in 5K land.

Kimberley, Hope this it for you.

Swanx, I don’t know if I like the new BNB as well. I guess we have to get used to it.

Jess, I was thinking the same thing. There is a big TTC group on this board and using “momtastic” is a little insensitive.

Pink, I hate when I can’t sleep. Grrrr….

AFM, Leaving for Jamaica tomorrow. Can’t wait :happydance:

I think im getting used to the site just dont like parts. tbh i just stick to my subscriptions then i dont get annoyed xx
3 hrs till docs yey. cooking toad in the hole for tea xx

WTF is momtastic all about?

Congrats all round by the sound of things!

I cant find things!!!! Feeling alright today... had a bit pain today was slightly paniced but figure hopefully it wasnt anything serious. Glad everyone is ok.. I will be finding out whenever I can! I have my 12 weeks scan next thursday so really looking forward to that. tired tonight sorry ladies... hope everyone is well

well i went to drs and no pregnancy tests lol. got to ring hopsital tomorrow as they need to take over my care now xx

hello laides still feeling rubbish body ahces! i came home tonight from work and caleb brought us these joint neckerlaces which are a angel wing on each chain and we have one each, he said its for our little bean that we lost. bless him he is so sweet :D

not sure when i should test looking about monday maybe, if witch doesnt show as im not sure how this cycle will pan out.

hope everyone are okay x

Yeah, I'm still not digging the new site. The momtastic thing is ridiculous, the ads are ridiculous and I hear the ads are all 'babylicious' even over in the losses section, which is wounding to some of the women who are over there. :( Breaks my heart for their sakes. Some people never leave that section for a reason, yanno?

ANYWAY. Rant aside, I hope you're all doing well! :hugs: Just a short check-in as I'm on the fly, but I'm hoping everyone's having a great week! xo

here is my neckerlace :d OH has the left side and i have the right side :D

and im not keen on the site either!

Attachments

• SAM_1362.jpg
    SAM_1362.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_1364.jpg
    SAM_1364.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 1
Morning everyone,
Well we've just finished 3 days of meetings at work so I haven't had much of a chance to come on and catch up.

The new site hasn't bothered me too much yet, it just all looks a bit squished and commercially with all the new advertisements and stuff.

I hope our newly pregnant ladies are doing ok?

kim - sorry to hear you aren't feeling well.

Counting down til Sat and 1pm for my scan. I'm feeling pretty good now, still a bit tired but my bbs aren't as sore anymore. I think I might be getting a bit of a bump, but it's mostly just fat. As my usual rant - I just want everything to be ok.

Singers - how are you feeling??

Finally got told by my friend A that she's pregnant. Got a txt this morning. I didn't tell her, will wait now til after the scan before we tell anymore people.

Going to do the inspection on our new home tomorrow morning. Hopefully there's not too much to be fixed up and we get the keys next Friday. Can't wait to move, it'll be wonderful to have our lovely, brand new home!

I hope you all have a great day.

:dust:

xoxo

Just a quick hello from me!
I'm starting my full fitness class schedule at work today so I'm getting things together for those.

Kim- That's a beautiful necklace. It was very sweet of your hubby to get that for you.

I'm not a fan of the new site layout either. Hopefully they'll tone it down on the weird "momtastic" thing.

i know :D he has one half and i have the other, as baby is part of both of us :D

beautiful necklace kim xx
Well i rung the diabetic midwife and she says i need to see my own midwife at docs so i get my booking info sorted. Im seeing daibetiv midwife monday to get bloods sorted and anything else. luckily oh is off so he can watch lo xx

Kim the necklace is sooo very pretty! I love Swarovski - the one mall here has a store and I always have to go in a take a peek!

Anyone doing anything fun for Halloween? Any costumes picked out? I'm not sure what we are doing yet. Last year I was Snooki and hubby was Mike from Jersey Shore - Super silly!

I am starting to get excited for the new Twilight to come out! I am a closet fan - in that only my husband and 1 sister know that I like it. I could never admit in real life to being one of those 31 yr old females that loves it!

I love Halloween! I'm going as Marge Simpson. It should be a pretty good costume! I'll post a picture later.
I'm trying to convince my hubby to let me have a party at our house since bars aren't very preggo friendly (not to mention boring when you can't drink!). He's not very excited about the idea because he doesn't like the house getting messed up. He better get used to it quick!!

snow- i love twilight. there is a twiathalon going on at cinema and wanted to go but we have no one to watch lo- really want to watch new film.
I rang my midwife at hospital and im booked in for monday for bloods, then dr's midwife is hopefuly seeing me wednesday for booking info. wasnt going to book me in until 8 weeks but my other midwife says i need to have them before next week so next week is busy x

TFIF!! :)

How is everyone?? Less than 24 hours til my scan. STILL scared, but also excited. We had our inspection for the house this morning. Just a few minor things to be fixed up and fingers crossed we get the keys next Friday and it'll be ours.

We don't really celebrate Halloween in Australia. It is getting more and more popular in recent years though with places selling costumes and theme stuff. Some times you see kids in the street going trick or treating. I did meet my hubby on Halloween though, we were still at university and dressed up for Halloween to go to the university bar and that's were we first met. I was dressed as a police officer! LOL!!

Well I hope to be back in tomorrow afternoon able to tell you that everything was fine.

See you then.

:dust:

Halloween isn't all that big here, although kids go trick or treating. I don't know any adults that do anything (students do I think) other than take their kids trick or treating. A lot of people object to it because it celebrates all things evil!

I've got such a bad headache this morning, and it woke me up in the night too. I'm just a bit over tired I think. Our holiday wasn't terribly restful and then I went straight back to work. Thankfully I've got four days off before I have to be back at work so can have a good rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->