The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I'm stressing myself out girls....1 week to go....i called FOB today and was crying telling him I'm getting cold feet. I still want to do it, and I don't want to wait. It's just hard b/c when your friends tell you that you should wait, it's hard to tell yourself this is your decision and no one else's.......

:headspin:

I feel the same sometimes. My family says we should wait A FEW YEARS:cry:! DH's family says go for it! My coworkers and boss are excited for us to try too, but then one coworker said the other day that we should wait, and enjoy our lives...umm, babies apparently ruin your life?????

My point is, everyone has an opinion. You just have to do what is right for YOU. I know it's hard, and I think everyone has those doubts. We're always here for you to talk it out though! If you know in your heart you are ready, go for it!

thank you Jess for the reassurance, I really needed it today !:hugs:

That's true, everyone has their own opinion and they think they know what's right for us ! I do know in my heart it is right and I'm ready.....and I am pretty sure I picked a good FOB, he seems pretty awesome so far.

haha babies ruin your life! doubt it. i'm sure it's pretty much the opposite !

thanks again Jess, I needed that.

sorry you didn't get a line for OV yet..... I haven't used a OPK yet, will start using one prolly the end of this week.

Glad to be of service!:thumbup: I'm really happy for you about your FOB-to be. That is just so cool! Have you talked to anyone on here about AI tips? I've seen quite a few posts from girls asking about it. They have some pretty good ideas...might have to try them out myself :winkwink: A major one apparently is (shhh...TMI) having an orgasm right after you inseminate so your cervix sucks up all the good stuff, iykwim...

I found this thread on here, pretty interesting stats https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/264570-pre-seeders-conceive-ers-zestica-thread-44-bfps-stats-page-1-a.html

I was surprised to see the numbers on Pre-seed, since all the other threads I've seen say that Conceive Plus is better. I bought Pre-seed before reading those posts, but the one I posted above gave me some hope that I hadn't wasted $20!

EDIT: I'm sorry, I realize that I am a serial-poster! I really should be putting everything in one post but I have so many thoughts!!!

Glad to be of service!:thumbup: I'm really happy for you about your FOB-to be. That is just so cool! Have you talked to anyone on here about AI tips? I've seen quite a few posts from girls asking about it. They have some pretty good ideas...might have to try them out myself :winkwink: A major one apparently is (shhh...TMI) having an orgasm right after you inseminate so your cervix sucks up all the good stuff, iykwim...

yeah I've heard that too. I'm also active on the "at home insem w/donor thread" even though he's gonna be more than a donor, but same idea kinda.

thanks !

I found this thread on here, pretty interesting stats https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/264570-pre-seeders-conceive-ers-zestica-thread-44-bfps-stats-page-1-a.html

I was surprised to see the numbers on Pre-seed, since all the other threads I've seen say that Conceive Plus is better. I bought Pre-seed before reading those posts, but the one I posted above gave me some hope that I hadn't wasted $20!

EDIT: I'm sorry, I realize that I am a serial-poster! I really should be putting everything in one post but I have so many thoughts!!!

cool, thanks for the heads up on that thread, i didn't see that one. I was considering using preseed, but I don't know if I will or not? Probably won't the first cycle. But yes that's very reassuring if you are using it !! :happydance: :baby:

We are NTNP until June so I'm saving it until then. FX'd that the Pre-seed and the Instead cups do their magic! Of course you are TTC before me so you might see that :bfp: before I even really start!

LOL Jess, don't worry about being a serial poster. I am prone to doing that too sometimes. It's great to have this place where we can just openly discuss and chat and ask so many of those questions that we have. I say go for it!! :)

I'm going to add a link to my Photo-a-day blog to my signature if anyone is interested. This year I've been taking a photo each day and adding them to my blog just for fun. Some days the photos are just plain boring cuz I don't have anything that interesting to photograph, but coming up the photos should get more interesting as our home starts being built and when we head to the USA.

:)

Dodge, like jess says everyone always has an opinion and you just have to do what's right for you. I'm always being asked why we've not got on with it yet!

Jess I've been reading about pre-seed too and I'm going to get some, as we do often use lubricant, so I don't want to use anything that will kill DH's swimmers!

Poppie, I'll take a look at your blog- sounds like a lovely idea!

Snowflake, yep broody too! Not going to be helped by seeing my 6 month old niece this afternoon.

Easter Monday morning here. We've got family coming round for a BBQ this afternoon but until them I'm going to relax in the garden. DH is going to a car boot sale (so like a yard sale, but lots of people gathered together to sell all their junk from the boot (trunk) of their car).

woah good morning Junebugs not been on for a few days and alot has gone like normal :p how are you all?. is anybody going to be using the clear blue montior? and talking about knitting one of my service users knits and a few months ago i was talking to her about making me a blanket when we try for a baby, i told her we will hopefully have one next year and the next day i came back to work and everyone was acting weird and kept saying to me have you got something to tell us, something expecting?! and i was thinking what they all on about turns out the lady told everyone i was expecting and she was knitting the babys blanket lol!! She has downs and its quite common for people with downs to make up little things and expand them, well she certainly did!! was funny though.
has everone enjoyed easter? and hope you all got at least one egg :D xx

Goodness I had a lot of catching up to do after being gone for so long!! xD Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend – I definitely did! I got to see my nephew twice (born in Dec) and although he makes me more broody, it was just wonderful. I spammed my facebook with 79 new photos of him last night… clearly I’m obsessed. ;)

If I miss someone’s posts, I’m so sorry.

Going way back to begin: I have pretty small boobs =( lol but yeah, I am assuming the sore bbs was related to ovulation. Although two sites say two different things about the precise day (TCOYF says one, FF says another), they claim I did. I’m dry now, and not aching anymore. We shall see.

I need to find preseed. ASAP. Gotta prepare!

Dodge, everyone’s going to have an opinion, no matter what. Someone’s always going to be there to contradict you, but screw them! Just trust yourself and know that when you’re ready, you’re ready and what anyone else thinks does not matter. <3

Glad to hear your OH is on board, Jess! That’s awesome!

My brain already is fried. I clearly am sucky with catching up after being AWOL for so long. LOL.

Spam away, though – I love when people post helpful links and advice and tips! I think it’s great!!

Oh, I totally cannot knit. I've tried and tried to learn, I guess I have no patience? :(

ahhhhh bloody af pains!!!!!!!! that backpain is the worst been since friday and its starting to annoy me. rant over :)

Dodge, everyone’s going to have an opinion, no matter what. Someone’s always going to be there to contradict you, but screw them! Just trust yourself and know that when you’re ready, you’re ready and what anyone else thinks does not matter. <3

thanks so much swan. i feel better about it today. ugh i hate mondays. gotta run. will write tonight. have a great day everyone !!

I have finally caught up with everyone!
I heard the about the Orgasm thing as well.. Im definately going to be trying that!!
Knitting is fun! I started to knit squares to make a blanket ages ago, but have started trying a bit harder now, though not doing any particular colours. I taught myself using Youtube, its a great tool. I have made loads of hats, and a couple of dog coats! for all those out there that cant knit, go get some wool, and needles from the local charity shop and give it a go!

OH told me yesterday he was really excited about having a LO and if I wanted to start sooner we could!!! Whooppee... I think we might start NTNP this month, and see what happens, I would hate to ditch the group just after I have managed to work out the sig. thing!!! I hope you all had a good easter break I am very pleased to report the weather was flippin fantastic here in London, so I had as much skin out as possible!
Have a lovely Easter Monday evening and post soon (no doubt!!)

Hey ya girls!

Totally agree with everyone about opinions. I know that my MIL thinks we should wait til hubby is done with school but we really don't care!

I am a follower of your blog now Poppie! I see you have a few about Ice Cream. Ice Cream is my favorite thing in the entire world!!

Kimberley - I have been thinking about getting the CBEFM - I am still up in the air about it. I started charting and am really getting an understanding of cycle. If my cycles end up being quite irregular then I would most likely purchase it but if my cycle stays like it is now I most likely won't. I still have 2 more cycles til I TTC to decide. Feel better soon too!!

Mmmmm! BBQ Beccad!! Have some for me!!

I can't knit but I do love to sew. I can't til I can pick out some patterns and cute fabric to make some outfits!

I think some of the TTC equipment is quite expensive isn't it.. Monitors and such like. I'm not going to buy anything like that to begin with as we might not need it. I think if we get a few cycles in and nothing is happening, then DH and I will have a look these things.

BBQ was lovely!

I need to get some wool! I've not got anything on the go at the moment. I might do that on the way home from work tomorrow.

maybe I need to try learning to crochet or knit again. I need a relaxing hobby.

my OPK was 30 bucks, I believe, becca. It's digital and came with 7 tests. You can then buy the additional tests and just use the same monitor. more $$ than I was expecting but, meh.

preseed I'm not sure, I'm going to look for it at walgreens tonight or tomorrow, if I can.

some of the stuff though is really, really, really expensive. crazy expensive. but I think some of the more extravagent fertility monitors aren't really necessary unless you have medical concerns or something? I don't really know.

even if you start ttc now, singer, just stay! I'm trying on the cruise, even though it's may. I don't care, I love you ladies too much to leave! :D <3

we will have to start a knitting group up soon too lol, anybody that is going to knit should put pictures up of their artwork :)

Singer you dont have to leave our group as its close to june :p

Snow- I'm the same as you about the montior, i have brought a temp and book to log that in but i keep forgetting to use it and i can see i would confused tring to work it out already read the booklet about 5times and the example of noting the change and it still confuses me haha!! I have seen one for around £60 online but i then keep thinking that could go in our baby savings.

Becca- wilkos have some nice multi coloured wool in one which is really pretty, i brought it to show my OH how to make pompoms as he has never made them for lol.

and for everyone i had a booklet come through for this baby shop, and its really good has lots of things which make life easier, for example a machine which dispensers milk powder to the bottle, and a pushchair tidier for shoppin bags. its really quite good and worth having a look its called

www.jojomamanbebe.co.uk

have a look and tell me what you all think xx

Oh, I totally cannot knit. I've tried and tried to learn, I guess I have no patience? :(

I love knitting! Right now I'm making stuff for my sisters LO who's due this summer, then I'm going to make some extra stuff for me. :)
Once I'm done these cute booties I'm making I'll post a picture.

Thanks for the blog follow snowflakes! Yes, I've just got back into ice cream. I haven't been able to eat shop ice cream (as I don't eat fructose) but we purchased an ice cream maker and have been making our own at home (using dextrose) and it's very very yummy. Most days the photos on my blog are pretty lame as I don't have anything interesting to photograph. Also my good camera is in the shop being cleaned so I rely on my phone camera to get photos.

I've sent for an OPK so I can check next month if things are happening. Hopefully I won't have to rely on it when we're TTC, but it doesn't hurt to understand how to do these things.

Well it's the last day of our 5 day weekend here. I'm off for a haircut this afternoon. My hair is so long I can't wait to get some cut off. Other than that I plan on relaxing the day away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->