The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

oh id say hallowee has become more popular in the UK...well deffinatly from my area anyway. Its always been more for the children to dress up and go trick or treating and about carving the pumpkins and what not but nurseries make a day of it. Mine is :) and i know alot more halloween parties going on as well. Me and OH went to one last year :D xx

Kim - That is a cute necklace. What a sweet idea!

Poppie- good luck with the scan! It's soo close now.

Pink - hope the blood tests go well.

Becca- I hate headaches. :( I've had them off and on since the car accident last week, I need to get a massage I think that'll help. I hope your headache is better.

This new site is weird... lol I don't know if I like the layout.

Halloween - We're going to have a haunted house thing at my office. yay!! (We like halloween about 90% of the staff usually dresses up). I think I'm going to be a garden gnome this year. :)

AFM - We've been looking at houses again, found one that I really loved last night but somebody beat us to the punch and their offers been accepted. dang!!
Mom is still in the hospital recovery from surgery, and hopefully getting better every day.
I think the baby is moving like crazy today.. lol and I feel like i'm finally on the verge of a bump. I hope! I'm going to take my first "bump" picture tonight or tomorrow I think.

Hello ladies!

Happy Friday!! Hope ur all ok.....

Well i'm joining the pregnant club, as today when i got home from work i tested and got a :bfp:

I am very happy, however am obviously very much airing on the side of caution after what happened last time.....fingers and everything crossed!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello ladies!

Happy Friday!! Hope ur all ok.....

Well i'm joining the pregnant club, as today when i got home from work i tested and got a :bfp:

I am very happy, however am obviously very much airing on the side of caution after what happened last time.....fingers and everything crossed!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG OMG OMG!!! Meadows!! CONGRATS GIRL!! Another June baby - or maybe a July baby!!!

Thanks Snowflakes!!! Yeah, there's a whole bunch of us now not very far apart!!!

Woo hoo!!! I am just praying for lots of sticky dust now!!

How are u feeling?

Wow junebugs are on a roll at the moment! Here's hoping some of that babydust rubs off on the rest of us!

Thanks Snowflakes!!! Yeah, there's a whole bunch of us now not very far apart!!!

Woo hoo!!! I am just praying for lots of sticky dust now!!

How are u feeling?

I feel good! Not many symptoms... just my trusty sore boobs that I have had since OV. And teeny bit of bloat. Oh and the gas.... Hubby says I have preggo farts which is worse than just regular girl farts..... :blush:

How are you feeling?

Glad ur feeling ok.....long may it continue!!

I'm not really feeling any different to be honest, just boobs feel a bit bigger (bonus!) and have had a weird taste in my mouth all day....like metallic, and it's like my mouth has been so dry all day. Other than that i'm knackered, but that's standard for a Friday night!!

congrats meadows! another bfp. i want mine soon, well i want it now!! but good things come to those who wait lol. and thanks all about my chain :D was very sweet and thoughtful!. hope all is well, your scan will go great poppie i just know it. lu post that bump pic :D i hope us no preggers get these bfps soon :D

congrats meadow xx
ive just finished work back in at 2-10 saturday/sunday.
No symptoms for me other than moody xx

congrats medows!

So does that mean out of everyone who's cycles were practically the same this month i am the only one who didn't get pregnant??

Fab lol i'm not suprised though we didn't really try tbh

I have this feeling that December will be our month for getting a BFP I don't quite know why i just do :) :) xxx

Dont worry wanna.....ur time will come. I know it's easier said than done not to worry about it all, but you WILL get there  x

yeah i know and thankyou :) but like i said we hardly tried last month so im not suprised :) and i'm not the only one...theres a few of us left lol :D xxx

im left, im not sure when to test with me lol my first day was 17sep so i dont no lol as 17th sep was first period after mc it took 7 and half weeks, so im unsure of what to expect this month!

Whooowho! Congratulations Meadows!!! Super duper happy for you!

Congrats Meadows!!!

Kim, I love your necklace! It's a very sweet thing. Swarovski is my favorite... it's what I use for my jewelry.

AFM, I'm STILL waiting for AF to show. It's been 8 days since I finished my Provera (grrr!). I just want it to get here already so I can start my Clomid!

YAY Meadows!! :wohoo: Congrats! How freaking exciting!! Won't be long til everyone has their BFP. :dust:

I hope everyone else is well???

Well had my scan today and massive sigh of relief - everything is fine (dare I say perfect?) with Baby Bug!! :dance: Heard the heart beat - 161bpm. Dr said he didn't see much fluid in the back of the neck in regards to the NT scan, so he is confident that my risk will be low. I'll get the official results at my Obs appointment this Thursday.

Anyways, here's photo. Thought I might get a better one but looking forward to 20 weeks now for gender and more awesome pics.
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/20111015T130054BabyBug-1.png

yey for scan poppie.
Work for me later, looking forward to it as its a bit of me time. not sure if to tell who evers in charge that im pg. Might just tell my friend I work with. I probably should tvh as my diabetes is playing up so dont fancy them booking me in the asking for a water sample then them telling me im pregnant lol xx
hope everyone has a fab weekend xx

Wow so much has happened!

Kim lovely necklace its nice to have something to remember by.

Poppie lovely pic, I cant wait for mine which is on thursday!!! Im counting down the days feeling tired but MS is disappearing!!! which Im very very pleased about... I just get a few waves of sickness but its not all day. So I dont really mind! Just hoping everything is alright in there! How you feeling?

Congrats Meadows!!!

Just wanting some ideas ladies.. We have told Mums/dads and my brother.. and am holding out telling anyone else untill after the scan! Well it is oh's Grandfathers birthday on the 5th of Nov and we are going up to see them on the 28th so we have quite a busy time up till then... but we are just trying to decide how to tell them!
We thought about a cake, with ur going to be great grandparents...or a card telling them... or Im not sure.... any sugestions??

How are you swan?

In terms of halloween, One of my favourtie films when I was younger (and now if Im honest) was Hocus pocus (bette midler) and it has lots of halloween stuff going on, and I always fancied going to a halloween ball.. Im going to be at Oh's In laws which is in the middle of nowhere so we wont have any children, or trick or treaters knocking at the door!

Well I hope everyone else is alright.. and moving along!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->