The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Poppie - yay! Glad the scan went so well, pic looks adorable! :) I can't wait for my first scan. Still a couple more weeks to go.

Singer- I love Hocus Pocus, I was just thinking about that movie the other day. A card or cake could be a great idea!

Wore some maternity pants for the first time today. They're a little big, but at the same time soooo comfy.. I'm running out of any pants that still fit me.. i can't do them up and the hair elastic trick is starting to be too tight as well. lol

Congrats Meadows thats fantastic news I'm thrilled for you.

Symptoms I had seem to have mostly gone away now, feeling less sick although still have the period pain type cramps.

Had my group midwife visit this week - which I actually found really stressful! Firstly they somehow thought I'd already been in to be weighed and measured so I was still sat there an hour and a half later waiting to be called! Then when asked which hospital I wanted to go to I picked the one I was born in (about 8 miles away) rather than the local one (7 miles away) or the biggest local one (12 miles away). This caused no end of hassle as they don't routinely hold the forms for that one so they spent about an hour trying to get hold of them. Finally I came home, a bit bewildered, and went on the nhs choices website and discovered the nearest hospital has the best facilities so I want to go there now instead!

Hey all

Are going to have any baby bump pictures from some of you any time soon??

xxx

Great scan picture poppie! And yes would love to see some bump photos. Some of you must have something to show!

I think AF is going to arrive in the next couple of days. I've been a right mardy cow today!

once my bump starts i will post a pic xx
Bloods tomorrow, cant wait to get first appointment out of the way xx
Hope evryones ok x

Hey ladies!

Poppie - Nicee scan! I can see a baby in there!

Singers - I think we are going to get a scan picture and put it into a cute grandparents or baby frame wrap it up and give it to our parents for Christmas. That is if we can hold out that long. I will 14 weeks by then but we really want to tell our parents in person bc our baby will the 1st grand baby for all and we won't see them til Christmas.

Can't wait til I actually have a bump to share. I have a teeny tiny bit of bloat and that is all. :(

Hubby was so cute this weekend. On Friday, he made me a surprise dinner, got me some beautiful flowers and bought me a pregnancy journal. How cute was he!! Not much going on just keeping my big secret from all our friends, co-workers and family! Just got done make some chocolate chip cookies - they turned out great!

I love re-living the excitement of the newly-pregnant ladies! :dance: It's so awesome hearing how family and friends react. :)

:dust: to all of you - xoxo!

Things here are good; busy weekend since I'm feeling quite a bit better than I was in the beginning. I got a ton of walking in thank goodness, and a lot of cleaning and organizing as well. Still tons more to do, and the baby's room is now half painted (thanks hubby and FIL!) so we're making progress! I'm waiting on dinner to be ready, need to tackle some dishes then am thinking I will either clean and organize more, or put out my fall decorations around the house. Undecided. Trying to keep on my feet and keep active to slow my weight gain a bit! I swear I've been making lots of better food choices and still keep porking it up; yikes!

Hope all is well with the rest of you and I hope AF arrives for you soon Jess! :/ :hugs:

Morning ladies,
Just a quick pop-in from me.

I told one of my bosses this morning, he was great. The other one won't be in for a couple of days so I'll tell him then. I've told a couple more colleagues today, all were very happy for me. Only one person's reaction was a little disappointing, but I'm not surprised really. Oh well, can't let that get me down.

On another topic, my friend had her baby yesterday via emergency c-sec. She had a boy but he isn't named yet, so just waiting to hear what we'll be calling him. All very exciting.

I hope everyone is ok... I promise to have a better catch up tomorrow.

:flower:

Hugs kimberly. I'm waiting for AF as well any day now. I've not tested but just feel like it's going to happen any second. So, so crap isn't it...

Sorry about the bfn Kim.

Becca, sorry to hear that you think she's coming to you too.

:hugs:

Thank you. And i know becca it feels like its going to take forever. And i feel like ditching all the opks etc and just havin sex lol... may try that next month and use conceive plus but oh doesnt really want to as its not natural but he can see how im gettin stressed with it. Xx

sorry about bfn kim xx i think going with the flow is good, we just dtd when we could this month no opks and its not stressfull then xx

Kimberley, we didn't use anything like OPKs or temping this cycle. Just a little bit of preseed one time when we needed a bit of, erm, assistance! It was a bit weird not knowing what was going on, but much easier to just go with the flow and not plan it all too much. Not knowing how many DPO I am is making it easier to wait, although I'm not one for testing early, or at all really. i'd rather wait for AF to turn up. If I ever get to the point where she's actually quite late then I'll take a test.

Sorry about AF guys. I wish mine would freaking show up! It's been 11 days since I finished my Provera and no sign of AF yet. I already have my next round of Clomid ready to go :(

Sorry about AF guys. I wish mine would freaking show up! It's been 11 days since I finished my Provera and no sign of AF yet. I already have my next round of Clomid ready to go :(
I'm annoyed for you Jess! How long did the doctor say it would take? Seems awfully long to me.

:hugs: Kimberley; I'm sorry to hear about the BFN. :(

I'm sorry you're feeling the :witch: might be coming as well, Becca. :hugs:

Hope AF comes for you soon Jess! I would be so frustrated if I were you! Did you ask your doctor about it, or is this normal progression??

Sorry about the BFN Kim.

Jess - Hope that AF come for you soon!!

Becca - You never know! Your not out til the witch shows!

Poppie - Awesome news about telling your co-workers! Can't wait to hear your friends name of her boy - I love hearing the new names!

Dinah - I had the cramps last night for a few hours and again this afternoon - It's just our LO making a bit of room to get comfy.

Luis - I am happy to hear that you are just getting into maternity pants and are comfy. I have been hoping that I can stay in my regular pants with a belly band til New Years - I should be about the same as you then. Happy to hear that it is actually doable. Hope my body cooperates.

I spoke to my doctor. She said it can take up to 14 days. She wants me to take a pg test tomorrow with FMU (we know that I'm not pg, but she has to be 100% sure), then on Thursday if AF hasn't come, I have to get another ultrasound. If my uterine lining is still too thick, I'll have to take another round of Provera.

I wish my body would just do what it's supposed to do! I think that if nothing happens next cycle, I might take a break from the meds and go back to taking Vitex for a few months, since it made my cycle shorter the one month I took it. Maybe my body just needs a little more time to get back in to the swing of things, iykwim?

Afternoon ladies,

I told some more of my work colleagues today, they were very happy. I'm still a bit upset about what happened with one of my work colleges (also sort of a manager of mine) he's usually so happy and bubbly and excited about everything. I think maybe he has some other issues going on. Oh well.

My friend finally named her son. His name is Sam Robert (last name). They didn't go with Samuel as her DH doesn't like Samuel, so he's just Sam. Also the Dh's middle name is Robert so that was a must have. I went out and bought them the "Green Eggs and Ham" book by Dr Seuss because it has Sam in it! :)

Looks like we're getting the keys to our new home on Friday, very excited!! Can't wait to move in. :happydance:

Jess - I hope things go well for you with the Dr.

Kim - it is hard to just relax and go with the flow, but maybe that's just what you need this next cycle. Good luck.

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->