The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Wanabmummy, I don’t want to gain too much weight either. I’m trying to only gain 25lbs since I’m already slightly overweight. So far I’m doing pretty good. I’m also thankful no stretch marks have shown up yet.

Meadows, I had quite a bit of spotting throughout my first trimester. If I hadn’t known better I would have thought I had 2 day periods. I was constantly checking as well and to be honest, I still do.

Lu-is, my sleeping has been crazy as well. I almost feel like sleeping in another bed just so that I can be completely comfortable with pillows all around.

Poppie, It must be so exciting getting the keys to your house. I hope you get another scan. I wish I could see the baby again, it’s been almost a month.

Jess137, yeah for new cycle!

Snowflakes, In the beginning I had a little nausea, but it didn’t really kick in till about 6 weeks.

Nanner, Enjoy your family!

I haven’t told anyone at work yet. I plan on telling them next week because I’m starting to show and really want to start wearing my maternity blouses.

becca- what you described is what I got fx'd you get your bfp xx

Welcome back CeeDee! :wave: Glad you had a fun vacation! And omg, I did not want to gain a lot either. I was already classified as slightly overweight pre-pregnancy but well, she's just taking over my body! It's insane! Though the biggest gain is in my stomach, so I guess there's always that for which I can be grateful. Still. :dohh: Such a pain! haha.

Glad things are looking up Meadows! FX you have no more mini-scares!

FX for you Becca; maybe it's a sign! ;)

Glad to hear AF came for you, Jess! What a relief, no doubt!

I'm so sorry about your friend, Kimberley. How awful! :( :hugs:

OBG appointment for me tomorrow; my next to last four-weeker. I go for one more in 4 weeks then I think they bump me up to every other. Holy crap!

My back friggin' hurts. And I just realized my mashed potatoes are boiling over SO I'm gonna take care of those, but I'll check back in asap. Sorry to those of you who I've missed in this update! I'm so... spacey lately. xD

Hi ladies,
Just popping on to say a quick hello. We are all systems go for our handover with the house tomorrow, so I'll be pretty busy over the next little while. Although I plan on resting some times as to not over do it so I'll probably get on here to catch up.

I saw my Obs this morning. Didn't get another u/s but did get to hear the heart beat with the doppler, which was amazing!! :cloud9: She found it almost straight away. Also, my downs risk is 1:3300 so that's awesome too :thumbup: Next appointment is not til 24th November. I hope to have much more of a belly by then.

My niece had her baby girl today. She named her Mia Rai and she's gorgeous of course. This is also good for us as now we can use Angeline as a middle name if our baby is a girl. For those who don't remember - Angeline was my DH's older sister (mother of his niece) who passed away when his niece was only 1. We thought she might use the name, but she didn't so we will. :)

I hope everyone is doing ok??

:dust:

Wana TMI, but with all your thrush talk yesterday and I've woken up all itchy this morning, DH too :dohh:

Still no sign of AF today. Might test tomorrow if nothing happens.

Swanxx, Your moving right along, soon you’ll be going every week. Sorry your back is hurting. Is there anything you can do about it? I guess I’ll just have to take the weight gain in stride.

Poppie, Congrats on your test results! Wonderful news about the new baby girl. Mia Rai is a gorgeous name.

Beccad, FX’d.

ooops Becca sorry to have jinxed you lol

But all also fx'd for you for a bfp!! xxx

Ive got clinic tomorrow but only for my diabetes review. I should be ok as My sugars havent been to bad and dont think they will change much.
1 more day off and im in the weekend. xx

Glad things are going ok for you pink.

Kimberley how are you doing? Any sign of AF yet?

WSS ^^^ Pink lol :)

Also bit random here but i'm terrible for watching things like 16 and Pregnant (shows my age a bit doesn't it lol) :blush:

Well anyway was having a look at whats going on tonight on Teen Dad which is a UK one and it said ' Jon likes to party. His girlfriend Teekela.....' TEEKELA?? If your going to be that cruel just spell it Tequila for christ sake! Stupid people!!

Sorry but how ridiculous is that!?!? It really rubbed me the wrong way lol

xxx

Thanks Wana.....will have a little go and see how i get on!!!

Brill results Poppie :)

Good luck becca.....really hope its ur BFP!

Hope 2mo goes well pink.

Swan - won't be long til ur little one arrives, it's gonna fly by - yikes!!!

Yeah i think i'll be constantly checking CeeDee too.....scary stuff :-/

All ok with me, all clear again today, so fingers crossed. Will be pleased to get past these next few days as this is where it all went wrong last time.....fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is ok.....

Some people are bizzare wana :rofl: I wonder if that's what her mum was drinking when she was conceived :haha:

i love 16 and pregnant, its set up on series link lol x

glad i'm not the only one Pink lol :D

and Becca i wouldn't be suprised and i don't like to be mean or judgemental but with a name like that being a pregnant teen doesn't really seem suprising lol

xxx

Poppie, congrats on everything with the house! Hope it all goes smoothly for you and take care of yourself while you’re setting up and all! :D And congrats on the great results from your tests; that’s awesome!

Oh no, sorry to hear you’re itching Becca! FX for you, by the way – hoping this is the month!

It’s crazy, CeeDee, I feel as though I just got started! :haha: And here we are. My OBG said today that if my back continues to hurt, I can see a chiro or a PT. We’ll see! She told me today I’ve gained 20 pounds… I thought I gained 25. Maybe I was wrong about my start weight? LOL. That would be awesome! She said if I can keep it below 30-35, they’d be happy, though under 25 would be even better. I can’t see myself only gaining 5 more between now and then, but if I can limit myself to a pound a week then… I should be “okay” or something. xD

Hope your clinic appt. goes well Pink!

Okay, Wana, that’s a ridiculous name. Sheesh. What are people THINKING?! I swear.

Glad things are staying clear Meadows! Keeping my FX for you!

Went to my OBG today, everything looks good. We talked about my back and she’s not concerned yet, though asked if I wanted to start some kind of treatment. I said no, let’s see how it continues the next 4 weeks with me being more active and doing yoga. We’ll see! I have an appointment in 4 weeks (11/16) and my Glucose tolerance test on 11/11; then I go back every 2 weeks for appointments. Crawling closer and closer, can’t believe it!

I can't believe how quickly your pregnancy is going by swan. Does it feel quick to you?

Wana, I know what you mean - feel bad for judging someone, but you don't get accountants or doctors named after alcoholic drinks do you!

Hello becca no sign at all of af but still bfn I really hope its not a 8weekcycle like the one after the mc its really messed my cycle up! in

Yay Jess, I'm glad AF showed up!!

Meadow - hope everything is a-okay. A lot of things say spotting is fine. Glad to hear it has stopped today.
I'll send happy, lucky, sticky thoughts your way.

Nanner- I'm a little scared about stretch marks too. I've never had any before, and I like wearing bikinis.. So we'll see. *fingers crossed*
Based on what Becca said I better start putting more lotion, all over!!

Swan - I can't believe how fast time is flying, it feels like your little one is going to be here in no time. :) Sounds like the appointment went well. Sorry about your back. boo to back pain.

Poppie - I just love hearing the heartbeat. :) I can't wait to hear it again in a couple weeks. Mia Rai is a real pretty name! and I think Angeline as a middle name for your LO is a great idea.

Wanna - Yay for moving to a new place! I hate packing, but I do love the feeling of moving into a new, nice place. Wow, you're right this thread has been 6 months plus the WTT time. crazy. :)

pink - good to hear your sugar levels have been okay :thumbup:

Kimberley & Becca - I've got all my fingers and toes crossed for some BFP's. If AF is going to be mean and not show up she'd better send a positive instead.

As for me - We found another house that we love (it's way better than the other ones we wanted) and we've got an accepted offer, the bank has said yes, everything is falling into place. Now we just need the home inspection next Monday to go well and we'll be on our way to a house.

Preg ladies - do you ever think/feel like uh oh AF is coming then realize, "wait a minute that's not right, those cramps can't mean AF.. "? I have been having cramps down real low the last couple days and they feel just like my period is coming. I'm not worried about them, but they keep messing with my mind lol

I took a bump pic this morning, I'll go grab the camera and post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->