The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

25/26

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?

Failing

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

Because that’s life

4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Yes unfortunately

5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

Less judgment

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

if its by making other people happy working in a spa facility lol or charity work. if its by making myself happy being a mum :)

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

A bit of both right now I think

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

I would work less or not at all and I would travel more

9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

If I’m not happy with what’s happening I change what I’m doing I.e. sixth form, collage …

10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

About doing things right

11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

I would give my opinion and explain why I don’t agree with them

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

Stay true to yourself

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

yes

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

Umm to a small degree

15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

Have no idea tbh

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

Because everyone is different and if we all felt and thought the same the world would be pretty boring

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

Singing in front of people. Being judged, not liked and possibly heavily criticized for it and ruining the thing I love the most.

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

yes

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

America, New Zealand or Australia because they are the most like home but completely different and they have better weather.

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

Yes I do. I push it repeatedly for about 10 or so seconds. No I don’t but I do it every time.

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

Joyful simpleton

22. Why are you, you?

I just am haha

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

To a certain degree but I’m not very consistent

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

Loosing touch with a good friend who lives near you.

25. What are you most grateful for?

My parents, my husband and how fortunate we are at younger age.

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

Never be able to make new ones

27. Is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

yes

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

No…not yet but it will eventually :(

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

Yes it was a big changing point in my life and its made me who I am and put me where I am today

30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

Making really yummy fudge or toffee (can’t remember which one) in the kitchen with mum. It always has stuck out but I don’t know why. I just remember feeling happy and it tasting really good

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

When in Greece for my wedding/honeymoon

32. If not now, then when?

…

33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

…

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

If I have I can’t remember

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

Because there is no allowance made for other peoples religions, opinions etc they are very narrow minded.

36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

No

37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

No I would just cut my hours down. I would miss the people and the job otherwise

38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

More work I actually enjoy doing

39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

Yes

40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

When I was at school i think

41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

My parents and my nephews

42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

No

43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

Being alive is living day to day never really making the most of it or doing what you really want to. Truly living is making the most of your life, living in the monment.

44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?

When you’ve gone over things so many times its become repetitive and pointless.

45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

Because great mistakes may cause more harm than the good we get from the lessons we learn

46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

I’d do everything I ever wanted to. I would be more self confident.

47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

Just now that I’ve read this.

48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?

My husband and defiantly ;)

49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?

To a certain degree yes I think so.

50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

I always make my own decisions.

yes Jess deffinatly not an easy one lol :D

xxx

Oh just a quick one. As you all know i don't chart or temp etc etc so don't know when i ovulate. Well before the merina coil i never knew when i ovulated. I didn't get any signs to suggest i was at any point.

Well after i had the coil out in June, both in June and July mid month i had (tmi) sensitive nipples. Someone on here (can't remember who) said it was probably a sign of me ovulating.

Well if thats the case i would say that i'm not pregnant yet because i didn't ovulate in August or Septmber. I just assumed i'd gone back to the way it was before as i didn't get any sensitivity but yeasterday my one nipple was a bit sensitive and today both are so im going to say i just have or am abouts to ovulate.

But why wouldn't i have ovulated for 2 months running??

xxx

oooh i havent a clue about the lovely human body and hope you ovulate this month wana, we need our next bfps we are on a role now xx

Oh just a quick one. As you all know i don't chart or temp etc etc so don't know when i ovulate. Well before the merina coil i never knew when i ovulated. I didn't get any signs to suggest i was at any point.

Well after i had the coil out in June, both in June and July mid month i had (tmi) sensitive nipples. Someone on here (can't remember who) said it was probably a sign of me ovulating.

Well if thats the case i would say that i'm not pregnant yet because i didn't ovulate in August or Septmber. I just assumed i'd gone back to the way it was before as i didn't get any sensitivity but yeasterday my one nipple was a bit sensitive and today both are so im going to say i just have or am abouts to ovulate.

But why wouldn't i have ovulated for 2 months running??

xxx

I would get sore nipples as a sign of ovulation, but that symptom was sometimes only every couple months. I'm pretty sure I still ovulated on the months without sore nipples too b/c sometimes there would be other signs - cramping or ovary pain. So you may have still ovulated even though your body wasn't kind enough to let you know.

Why oh why are our bodies so confusing.

thankyou i don't get any other signs i don't think. none that i've noticed anyway :) ahh well we'll see won't we. I'll get pregnant when i get pregnant lol xxx

21-25 ? - I'm pretty silly at times and probably come across younger than I am.

never trying.

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
So true.. we need to do more enjoyable things.

Probably, I ususally mean to do more things but procrastinate too much.

The desire for war.

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Being a mom. :)

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
I think I'm diong what I believe in.

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I would travel a lot more, eat more of the foods I love.

hmm I don't know how to answer this one.

Both! :D

11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I definetly wouldn't join in with their criticizing, but would try to highlight the attributes of my friend. (wish I had more guts to tell them off - though if they pissed me off enough, maybe).

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Enjoy life - you only live once.

probably.

Yes. I see it frequently in other musicians and composers - and sometimes myself.

Hmmm.. I don't know.

Some people aren't impressed by the simple things in life and can only find happiness in $$ and wordly posessions.

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
I really want to see the pyramids in Egypt. Lack of money is holding me back, and the desire to start a family. :)

Physically - yes, I have a lot of junk I need to emotionally let go of and toss out.

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Oooh... I would love to live somewhere in Europe. I loved Germany when I visited there, that would be fun.

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
Sometimes, yes (same with cross walk lights) I know it won't make it faster but just can't help myself.

Joyful simpleton.

22. Why are you, you?
Because I like me. :) I like who I've become over the years, and all the ups and downs that have formed the individual I am today.

I hope so.

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
losing touch with a friend who lives nearby.

My family!

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
That's tough! I don't know.

27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
Yes?

One of them, now that I think of it. I've always had the fear of seeing someone outside of my window (creepy), and last winter I had peeping tom doing just that outside of my living room window. Scary!!
That's probably not my greatest fear though. Losing my DH would be, so then no.

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Nope. I'm pretty good with moving on.

Holding and playing with my favorite doll (her name was "Pig face", and she was sooo cherished). It was a cloth doll that the face had washed off of, so my father and grandma drew a new one on with marker. Her nose was sort of pig like so her name as far as I can ever remember was Pig Face, and boy did I love that doll. It was an endearing name.

Over this summer, while TTc.

Next week? :lol:

Good point.

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
Not really.

Each of them wants to believe that they are right and the only way.

Yes, it is possible. Does this apply to everything, no.

Probably. :D

38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I actually enjoy doing. More work makes the time fly by too!

nope.

40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
last week?

41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My parents, my sisters, neices, nephew, and my husband.

42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? nope.

A person on life support is "being alive", everyone is being alive - but actually going out and doing things you like, working, contributing to society, enjoying life, etc helps you truly live.

44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
I don't know.

45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Because we're also scared of failure and what others might think.

Hmmm.. not much. I have learned not to always care what others think.

Last night.

48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
my husband, my little unborn baby. Yes, I openly expressed my love to both of them this morning.

49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Maybe? I will remember yesterday becuase I had a special date with my neice, but the other days weren't too eventful.

50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
Making them for myself - i don't like others trying to make up my mind for me.

I know a lot of people who have “unique” names that as professionals they go by there middle name or some other nickname.

Lu-is congrats on finding another home. I’ve had some weird “cramps”, too. I think it’s just your uterus stretching out for baby. Nice bump. I’m going to have to get my camera out.

Beccad, Congratulations! That is so awesome. I told my parents a few days after I got the BFP’s. I just had to tell someone else besides hubby.

Snowflakes, That is pretty funny! Junebugs having Junebugs.

Welshmum, Wow! Almost in 3rd tri! That’s awesome!

Meadows, I’m so glad to hear the spotting has stopped.

Kimberley, Sorry to hear your cycle is messed up. I agree with Becca, maybe it’s time to talk to a doctor.

Jess137, FX’d for this cycle.

Wannabmummy, I think it’s still possible to have ovulated the true test is to temp. Prior to BCP I could feel my ovaries getting sore around ovulation. After BCP, I couldn’t feel anything, but I obviously ovulated.

1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? Probably 27. I have wisdom and experience, yet am a little childish.

never trying.

It all comes down to finances.

Yes

That people would love one another and stop being selfish and self-righteous.

Helping others.

Definitely settling.

I would have worked until about 30 saving money and living well below my means and than spend my last 10 years doing whatever I wanted to do.

I've learned to relinquish control and follow God's will for me.

Doing the right things.

Try to move the conversation into another direction.

Don't let others influence what you feel is right in your heart.

Not sure.

Yes.

I really don't know.

Everyone is different, happiness is subjective.

Being a mom and hopefully in 5 months I'll get that opportunity.

No

I really liked Trinidad.

Of course.

Joyful simpleton.

22. Why are you, you?
35 years of nurturing, growing and learning.

No

losing touch with a friend who lives nearby.

My family!

Never be able to make new ones.

Yes

I don't have a "greatest" fear per se.

No, I try to let things go.

Summers at home with my siblings and cousins. We had such great creativity with games and toys that we hardly watched TV.

Don't know

Don't know

Achieved what?

No

Religion doesn't cause war people do.

Yes.

Absolutely.

Less work to do.

No

Don't know.

Nobody, I'll see them in a better place.

42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous? No.

Truly living is doing anything, but eating, sleeping and using the bathroom. LOL

ASAP

Sometimes mistake can be very frustrating.

I do this already, I don't care what other people think.

Never.

My family. I give them lots of lovies.

No.

50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?A little bit of both.

28-29, i act alot older than i am!

never trying

as sometimes we miss things which we want to do for thinking about the things which we cant change!

i am a chatter box so yes lol

remove all crutely to animals and people

making a difference

doing what i believe in but my hands are tied alot of the times!

done what i wanted to do and not be scared of thinking what others are thinking!

this last two years i have before that not really!

both and stupidly what others think!

stick up for that person and tell them that i am friends with them at the last min to see there faces!
never look back and stride to be you

yes i would!

Not yet!

try and not kill anything living.

as we are all different and the world would be boring if we all enjoyed the same things

i want to go to the red sea and see the fishies :D the oh says its not safe there yet!

my past, i try but it will take its time i would liek it to go away

red sea so i can be with the waterworld more :)

yes lol and very fast i think it makes it slower tho

joyful

22. Why are you, you?
becuase my mummy made me <3

yes i try hard with my friends

losing touch with a good friend.

life,caleb, and family

cant i lose half my old and gain half new?

no not yet, and hope it never does!

no it does not :D im glad it happened

collecting ladybirds,snails in a tub and tadpoles in bowls and looking after them lol

when i feel love for caleb :)

33. If you haven&#8217;t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
the idea of never achieving it, so hope

nope

as its all about power..

never

yes and make my own unit and take my service users with me.

less work but same amount of money ;)

39. Do you feel like you&#8217;ve lived this day a hundred times before?
not today nope

everyone i would get them all in the same place and have a party

42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
never

truly living is enjoying and getting what you liek out of life, being alive is suriving

now

scared to be rejected and unable to change that mistake

wear short armed t-shirts,do what i want to do, and act silly sometimes

just now, lol

Caleb, and this baby which isnt even concived yet and family,

not quite sure on that one

half and half

Just popping in for a really quick hello. Still getting the moving done (ugh - so tired) but we're getting there. Removalists come tomorrow for our furniture so we'll be pretty much done then.

I love having our beautiful big new home, it's just wonderful.

I went to a baby expo yesterday and got some good discounts on a microwave sterilizer started kit (with bottles and things) and also a baby monitor. So we're well and truly getting some things organised now.

I'd better go continue with packing up, shall have proper catch up soon.

I hope everyone is well. :flower:

Wana, I never got any signs of ovulation - I only ever knew I'd ovulated a few days after it happened as my boobs would get a bit sore and aching.

Hey ladies, good weekends?

My blood pressure has been rising steadily all week, and is now 133/108. I think I should probably call the doc tomorrow.

Hey ladies, good weekends?

My blood pressure has been rising steadily all week, and is now 133/108. I think I should probably call the doc tomorrow.

Oh no. I hope everything turns out ok.

Just a quick hi from me! The fam just left so I have to spend the days catching up on studying!!

Congrats Becca! You must be so excited!

Hey all

Dinah i hope all is ok :hug:

Just wanted to be a bit nosey lol

To all you pregnant ladies...have any of you had any wierd cravings yet??

xxx

No cravings for me wana, but I think it's probably a bit early! I still feel like AF will arrive any minute. I'm also quite tired. My parents and granny came round for lunch today (we made a lovely big roast YUM!) and then I spent the whole afternoon wishing they'd go home so I could go and have a sleep :blush: I haven't told them yet and probably won't for a few weeks.

I've been really short on patience too - everything is pissing me off! Poor DH doesn't know whether he's coming or going. I have explained that it's not him, but just me feeling pissed off :haha:

Dinah - I don't know anything about blood pressure but that does sound quite high. I was reading that during pregnancy the heart rate is faster by 15 beats per minute, but your BP is way above that :hugs: I hope everything is ok.

becca- i kno exactly how you feel with the patence thing, it does wear off a bit.
I had a nap after tea tonight for abour an hr and half oops.
xx

I haven’t had any weird cravings.

Beccad, I still get quite irritable especially when I’m comfortable and hubby calls for something.

Here are some before (Aug 14) and after (today) bump pics:

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 2
Morning ladies!! Monday again, but it means 13 weeks for me :)

Just went a scrolling back through posts... how could I miss BECCAD!! Congrats!! :happydance: How strong was that line on your test?!? Awesome.

wanaBmummy - no real weird cravings. Did really want a steak the other week so made hubby come with me to a restaurant (where I knew the steaks were good) that was 1/2 an hour away!

Dinah93 - Your BP is getting up there, I would see the Dr. After suffering with high BP for the last few years, mine is now perfect which apparently happens about now because your blood vessels all dilate to allow more blood flow. Not looking forward to later on when I'll have to be watching out for pre-eclampsia stuff.

Nanner - don't study too hard!

Everyone's bumps are looking totally gorgeous. Mine is still more fat rather than bump but it is getting more round. I don't want to post any pics just yet, will wait til it looks more like a bump. My work pants today are defo more tighter. Can't wait to get into maternity pants.

The removalists are coming today to get our furniture so hubby will be supervising that as I am at work. There's not much I can do to help so I sorta get it easy just being at work. I'll have a couple of days off around this coming weekend (we get next Tuesday off as it's the Melbourne Cup!) so I'll be doing all the unpacking at the new house then. It'll be lovely to have 6 days off and spend time in my lovely new home.

I hope everyone else is doing ok??

:dust:

Poppie, so exciting that you're moving into your new home! Will you put some photos up once you're all settled? I'm nosey! I think I was probably about 15 or 16 DPO when I took the test, hence the very strong line.

Ceedee you look fab! Cute little bump :cloud9:

So not only am I grumpy with everyone and anything that moves, I'm too flipping hot all the time! Feeling good in myself at the moment, but I expect that'll probably change. I do start to feel a bit yuck if I don't eat breakfast soon after waking up. Today it was about an hour between waking and eating, and I was just starting to feel a bit icky - just hungry sick, and it went away as soon as I had that first mouthful of toast thankfully. I'll have to be more organised on days I work as I normally have breakfast when I get to work, which is about two hours after I wake up, so I'll have to eat something before I leave the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->