The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Here's my bump at 16 weeks. Some of it is still bloat I think.
One was this morning the other was right now, just before bed.

Attachments

• Week 16.jpg
    Week 16.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Week 16-2.jpg
    Week 16-2.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2
What do you think about this then girls :wacko:

https://i56.tinypic.com/vx1yzn.jpg

wow Becca i'd say thas defo a positive!!

you've got your :bfp: yaaay :happydance:

Congrats!! (and im the one who ususally can't see anything so it must be :D)

xxx

Hi girls, will post properly when I can but huge congrats to Meadows and to Beccad! So chuffed for you ladies!! x

omg becca im so happy for you, holidays definately the best xx

Lu-is - what a dinky bump. It's about how my tummy looks on a normal day :haha:

Congratulations Becca!!!! That is soooo wonderful!! Hooray!

Lu-is - what a dinky bump. It's about how my tummy looks on a normal day :haha:

lol I know, I can't wait for a real baby bump,something definite. I want a nice round bump. :)
It feels like the baby is still sitting really low like 3 inches below my belly button.

Hi Mrs. Mel, hope you're doing well.

Just real quick - will update later when I have more time

CONGRATS TO BECCA!!! A holiday baby!! Hooray!! So very very happy for you!!

Luis - Super cute bump!! I love it!! I hope I stay that small too til I tell everyone - then I can start getting big after that!! :)

I think it is funny that most of us started TTC in June and I think 5 of us all have an EDD of June too!! How awesome is that??!!

Hi all,
Just wanted to congratulate all the BFP's there are loads!! And Jess I adore the new front page its fab, btw my EDD is 01/23/12, so only 3 months to go wooo hooo!!

I hope you are all well?

I am full up with a cold atm as is my DD :-(

Here is a pic of bump at 24 weeks already feeling huge! I will be 27 weeks on monday and in 3rd tri....so scary!

Me and DH sorted out the attic yesterday to see what we need for baby and OMG how can 1 child have so many clothes........well we will not need any clothes for this lil princess!

Attachments

• 24 side..jpg
    24 side..jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
CONGRATS becca......how exciting! YAY!!! and so close to lots of us ladies!! Spotting has def stopped for now....been clear since 10.30am on Tuesday-phew! Did another test today, a week since I found out, and the line was super dark and came up instantly  has put my mind at rest. Have a good weekend all x

Congrats :) that is very
much a bfp still no af
for me but a test says bfn so this cycle is messed up for me :( how did your cycles go after the mc is this normal x

Meadows, yes lots of us within two or three weeks of each other! Glad you're feeling a bit more settled. Super-dark tests are pretty good I would say! Your body is clearly still producing lots of the hormone.

Kimberley, so sorry you still don't know what's going on. Must be so frustrating for you. Is it worth speaking to the doctor about it?

Congrats Becca fantastic news, I'm so chuffed for you.

Its a bit random and you can do it if you want to but i thought i'd post it anyway as we never really do anything on this thread other than the obvious. So i figured it might be nice :D plus i stole it from another forum haha :D

1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?

9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?

10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?

11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?

15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

22. Why are you, you?

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

25. What are you most grateful for?

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?

27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?

30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?

32. If not now, then when?

33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?

36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?

37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?

38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?

39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?

40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?

41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?

42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?

44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?

45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?

46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?

47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?

48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?

49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?

50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?

(i said it was long :blush:)

xxx

I'm on my phone bc I'm at my moms so I will do wanas survey Sunday. :) but yes, it's crazy and it feels like its flying by for me! But I'm excited! And welshmum is due the day after my birthday!!!!!! :)

:dance: :happydance: CONGRATSSSSS BECCA!!!! so happy for you!

I do get cramps on and off. Pretty low too. They're annoying.

Lu I love your cute bump!! Man I wish I had your physique - nice and toned.

I have stretchies from growing up and stuff. None yet for pregnancy. Knock on wood!

Congrats Becca!! Yay!!!!!

Welsh, I'll add your EDD. Love the bumpy!

Lu- my stomach is 3 times that size and I'm not pg! Cute little bump though!

AFM, I'm starting my Clomid tomorrow, so hopefully this will do the trick!

Ok wana, I'll give this a shot!

1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
Probably like 35-40 mentally...I've always been an "old soul"!

2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
Never trying!

3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?

If we didn't do things that we don't want to do *cough* like work, then we wouldn't have money to do what we want. I don't have a better answer than that.

4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
Probably - I talk a lot!

5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
That's a tough one. Probably fix hunger and stop war. Can't pick just one, there are so many things wrong with the world.

6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Being a mommy :cloud9:

7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Def settling...

8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
Marry a rich man:winkwink:

9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
???

10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Both?
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
Say something.

12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Enjoy every minute.

13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes.

14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
???

15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
Put chicken bouillon on popcorn (don't ask!)

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Everyone is different

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Have a baby! - That would be my stupid ovaries!!!

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
I don't think so...

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
Somewhere that lets you take a year off for maternity leave!

20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
I actually hold down the close door button and the button for the floor I'm going to, so it doesn't stop on any other floors (only if I'm the only person on it of course)... yes, I know I'm going to hell!:haha:

21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
Joyful simpleton

22. Why are you, you?
???

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
No

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
I don't have any...

25. What are you most grateful for?
My family

26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Lose my old ones

27. Is is possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
No

28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
I don't know what my greatest fear is

29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
No... I can't remember what I had for dinner last night!

30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Can't remember

31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
I haven't

32. If not now, then when?
When I have money...

33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
???

34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
No

35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
Don't know. That's why I don't have one. Seems to cause more trouble than good.

36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
It's different to everyone, so everyone has their own version of good and evil.

37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
H*ll yes!

38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I enjoy

39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
More like a thousand

40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
This is really philosophical... no idea

41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
My family

42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
No

43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
Finding something to enjoy every day, having something to live for

44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
You have to do what your heart tells you

45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
That's a good one...

46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
Quit my job and have lots of babies!

47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
Yesterday??

48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
My family

49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
Um, no, see answer a few questions back:haha:

50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I'm making them myself now.

HOLY CRAP! That was hard! Now I want to see yours!

I find this all a bit weird. I have two pink lines telling me I have a teeny embryo in my tummy but no other physical signs other than slightly sore boobs and a tingling feeling in my tummy.

I'm wondering when to tell the parents. Mine are coming for dinner tomorrow and bringing granny with them, so that would be a good time I suppose, but I kind of want to keep it between ourselves at the moment, and obviously you lot :rofl:

I know what you mean becca, i don't really have any symptoms, apart from boobs a little sore and i have the odd feelings going on in my tummy......sort of feels like AF is coming, but she not!! It is weird, knowing ur pregnant and not really feeling much!

As for telling my parents, we're not until i'm 12 weeks.....it's so hard tho keeping it in!! They don't live close, so it's not too bad, however i am off to see them today and am staying for a couple of days......am going to have to make something up as to why i'm not having a cheeky glass of wine here and there!!

So, you off to the docs next week i presume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->