The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hi ladies! :wave: I'm sorry I've been so scarce. Now that I can't BNB during work unless it is from my phone, I feel so behind!

How is clomid going for you Jess? FX for you this month!!

I still need to do the survey. Haha. Hopefully tonight when I get home!

My weekend was fun but insane. We walked over 6 miles in NYC on Saturday and my knee was so swollen. Finally is looking better today. I had a blast but I was dog tired no doubt lol.

How is everyone feeling?

Cravings... not really. I did really want long John silvers chicken one day. And every now and then someone says something and I go, "oh I want that..." but nothing crazy like 4am NEED IT NOW. oh there was a quesedilla craving at 10 one night but that was an easy fix haha. Lately I've been eating a ton of fruit though. Mmm I can't get enough apples!

Sounds like everyone is doing well; hope you all have lovely weekends!

And CeeDee you look great!!

Poppie, Let me tell you, maternity pants are so wonderful and comfortable. I need to get a few more. I hope everything goes well with the removalists.

Beccad, Sounds like your morning sickness is kicking in, hopefully it won’t be too bad for you.

Swanx, That’s a lot of walking. Mmm…Long John Silver sounds good. I love the hush puppies.

Swan - ohhh. NYC - FUN!!

Poppie - I am so glad you are in your house!

CeeDee- You look great with your teeny tiny bumpie too!

Dinah - Hope all is well! Let us know what Dr. says.

Nanner - Don't study too hard.

Becca - I felt a teeny bit queasy 1st thing today - I forced myself to eat some oatmeal - no appetite for it.

Pink- I feel asleep so early this weekend both Friday and Saturday - think the tiredness is finally kicking in...

AFM, I have a scan next week Tuesday - I will be 7 weeks - anybody know if it will be an internal or external scan?? I just don't know what to prepare myself for... ya know!

snow, i was 7 weeks 3 with caleb and that was an external scan just had to drink a pint of liquid before.
I feel tired today but cant sleep. chinese for tea later xx

My scan (9 weeks in ER) was internal. I have known women about 50/50 to get internal v external at the 6-9 week mark. You could always call the nurse and ask what they'd be more likely to do. My practice does internal until 10 weeks then external beyond, but that varies place to place. :) def lots of water beforehand no matter what lol. That's the worst part IMO lol

Snowflakes, I had my first scan at 9 weeks and it was external. Not sure about 7 weeks.

Hello Ladies wow so much has gone on. Im not really that awake at the moment, my new job is knackering me out. Im consently tired, and so am getting home and slumping on the sofa and not moving till bed. Apparenly I have a UTI which im not getting and symptons so I suppose thats a good thing, at leaast im not in pain. Feeling very bloated and look rather huge so hoping it will deflate soon. on the plus side I had my 12 week scan, and everything look good, we saw the stomach and the legs, and the brain, and it kept doing these little star jumps which was quite funny because I cant feel anything, so I keep imaging it foing that, eberytime I go over a bump on my Vespa, slightly disppointed that we paid for four photos but he gave us two or the same. also told work and they are very happy and nice so its all good. the day of my Scan, I told my mum she had to wait to tell my aunts and uncle because we want to tell oh's grandparents face to face first, so we are wating till next weekend to tell my aunts and uncles.. and I got a text from my mum quite late at night, telling me my cousin is expecting her second child in May!!! SO we are going to be pregnant together I think its quite funny. How is everyone else?? congrats to anyone I havent said congrats to... nearly there Swan hopefully I will be able to keep more uptodate and hoping this tiredness will disappear!

P.S My 7 week scan was internal.. wasnt as bad as I imagined.

Attachments

• img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 5
  • img006.jpg
    img006.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 3
Aw great pics singers! Glad the scan went well and everything looks good. :)

Hi everyone, only got the internet back today! yeah! :haha: Ive missed this site and this thread soooo much! :blush: moving has been very stressfull..... so glad thats over with now. hope everyone is doing ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Went to the docs last night, and bp was 166/115, which is extremely high, but he wasn't happy to prescribe me anything as apparently blood pressure in pregnancy is a whole other beast to at any other time, and I have asthma which is flaring up a bit and bp meds tend to make it worse. So he's put me on an emergency referral to the hospital obstetrician which should be sometime next week. Trying to stay calm, went home, laid out on the bed and listened to classic fm. First evening in about a year I haven't been busy, which may go some way to explaining why I have high bp!

Really scared it's going to cause the baby to miscarry or not grow properly.

Oh Dinah that must be so worrying for you :hugs: Are you going to work? I would call in sick as that's not going to help matters I shouldn't think. I hope yOu don't have to wait too long to get an appointment.

Hope they sort your bp out dinah, i was on bp tablets but need to get a new prescription but when I had it cheked last it was fine without them.
The sickness has kicked in today and its horrible xx Time to make some jelly lol xx

I'm not feeling too good today either Pink. It's not too bad, just a bit of a sicky feeling in the back of my throat that comes and goes, but still not nice. DH cooked bacon for his brekkie this morning and it was making me gag, so he'll have to have something different from now on :haha:

Singers, Great pics! I’m glad your scan went well.

Emilyanne, Welcome back!

Dinah, I’m sorry to hear your blood pressure is so high. I’ll pray that everything goes well.

Beccad/Pink, Sorry about the morning sickness. I remember those days and I’m glad I’m pretty much over them. It’s worth it though.

It is so great to see all the pregnancy tickers. Now waiting for the rest of the Junebugs to get a BFP.

Morning ladies! :wave: or at least, it is morning here lol.

Welcome back Emily! We missed you. How is everything going?

Dinah, I'm sorry to hear about your BP. thoughts and prayers with you and your LO. I'm glad the doctors are taking a proactive approach an hopefully they get you in ASAP to sort it. :hugs:

Sorry to hear about the MS for Becca and Pink! Definitely no fun! I have a dumb question... Whats jelly? As in, how does it help? Maybe I'm envisioning the wrong thing? (I'm thinking peanut butter and jelly here haha)

Now that I figured out the BNB Mobile site and bookmarked it, keeping up via phone has become a lot easier! :haha:

I think you call jelly 'jello' swan. It's not jam, like you get in jars and would have with peanut butter, but it's kind of wobbly and a sweet fruit-flavoured dessert sort of food! I think it's probably just a nice easy thing to eat with morning sickness. Certainly wouldn't give you any grief if you threw it up again.

https://i54.tinypic.com/2mx0har.jpg

I was trying to think how to describe it lol,
Think either jelly or angel delight is my tea tonight. I was naughty and managed a mcdonalds for lunch but now feeling after effects of it.
Sickness is coming and going plus my diabetes is playing up so im having a few hypos which is making me feel weak. xx

Okay jelly makes sense now! Haha. Yes, I know quite a few people who ate/eat jelly/jello for sickness and stuff. That makes sense!!

Hope you're both feeling better soon. That's the part I do not miss - nausea. Blaaaah.

I feel fine this evening - I think it's tiredness, but also being hungry. I need to sort out my eating really as I'm much hungrier lately, but I'm not actually eating anything more particularly. I was starving when I got in from work and was feeling quite sick, so had a bowl of cereal, and I've just eaten dinner and could still eat more. I guess if I'm hungry I need to eat eh?

I bought a load of Pregnacare today as they had packs of 90 tablets on 3 for the price of 2, so that should see me through the whole pregnancy! I was looking at the omega oils too as they're meant to be good for brain development. You can buy special pregnancy ones, but they're REALLY expensive, so I'm going to see if I can find out if what's in the pregnancy ones is the same as normal omega 3 & 6. I know you're not meant to have fish liver oils.

emily good to see you back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->