The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hi ladies, so much going on I feel like I'm missing so much as we don't have the internet on at the new place. I will be able to connect through my phone but I'm just too tired at night. Having 6 days off as of tomorrow to unpack, it's really only 3 days leave as we get the weekend and a day off next Tuesday for Melbourne Cup. Can't wait, at least I'll get a sleep in tomorrow.

Dinah - Sorry to hear about your BP. I have a history of high BP also, and have been testing myself at home. It's perfect at the moment because your blood vessles apparently dilate about this time for more blood flow but I could have issues later on and might have to go on meds. Try not to worry but do see your Dr again if you are really concerned.

Singers - great scan pic. The internals get such better pics than external ones. My first 2 scans were internal 6 weeks and 7 weeks (at the Obs) but my 12 week was just abdominal.

Swan - I'm very jealous of your weekend in NYC, I wanna go back! Sorry about your knee though.

Newly preggo ladies, I hope the MS doesn't get too bad for you. I'm still sure that I'll be hit with something seeing as I was so lucky not to be sick early on.

I don't know if I posted this before, but I'm totally sure I can feel tiny tickles, like a little feather moving down there. It's only if I concentrate hard or am lying in bed still that I can feel it. I thought I wouldn't be able to feel so early (as I'm a bigger girl) but I've noticed every niggle and twinge down there, other mums have said it's exactly like what it feels like. It's pretty exciting. I just want to get more of a bump happening!

:dust:

Dinah- Hope you can get your BP under control soon. How worrisome.

Welcome back Emily! :wave:

Poppie- I'm so excited for you and your new place! Unpacking is no fun though. :growlmad: Plus, it seems like it takes months before you have things where you actually like them.

Becca- I found that during my first trimester that I would instantly feel like I was starving then barely have anything and be completely stuffed. If you're concerned that you might be overeating, try just having a couple of bites of something and see if that takes the edge off.

AFM In a couple of weeks I'll get to find out if I'm having a little boy or little girl! :thumbup:

Becca, I found DHA tablets were pretty pricey too. But you can sometimes find deals on Amazon for them. My nurse said anything algae-based was good because fish oil is sometimes harder on the stomach and all. My prenatal now has DHA in it so I take just one supplement but prior to finding it, I took two - a generic brand DHA and a prenatal. Hope you are able to find what you're looking for at a reasonable price. :) crazy how expensive simple vitamins can be!!

Poppie, how exciting!! I wasn't sure how early I'd feel anything since I was overweight pre-preg but I began with flutters at 16 to my surprise. So I'd say you definitely are not imagining things!! :) So exciting for you! Do you have a next scan date yet?

Nanner, when's your scan??

My knee has healed completely. Cleaning nonstop when I'm not working. That's my life. Exciting, no? LOL

Hi ladies!

I turned 6 weeks yesterday. Still feeling great - just a bit more tired than usual! Can't wait til Tuesday for my bloodwork and scan. 6 sleeps! Patience is not something that I am good at! Once we get to the weekend the days should fly by!

Becca - I get a generic brand (Target brand) of Expecta. It is algae based and not expensive. $8 or so for 30.

Poppie - Hooray for moving in!

Nanner - Can't wait to hear what you are having. Any guesses that you have or what does the Chinese calendar thingy say?

And talking about the whole sex thing. I have always always always wanted a girl but when I picture myself with a baby in my head for some reason it is a boy. I don't know what to think....

Beccad, I think the difference between the pregnancy DHAs and regular DHAs is that the pregnancy DHAs may come from non-fish sources such as algae. I was able to find a prenatal with omega tablets buy one get one and our drugstore. They are expensive though.

Poppie, Take your time to unpack. That is wonderful you can feel the baby. I feel it sometimes and I can’t wait to feel it more often.

Nanner, I’m excited about your gender scan.

Snowflakes, Congrats on 6 weeks!

Speaking of gender scans has anyone done any old wives tales or chinese charts to see what they were having?

CeeDee - Chinese chart says Boy for me. And when I was a child at a family party we did the needle on a string thing and it said Boy as well. I want to do it again since I haven't done it in like 15 years!! We will see. Plus my gut is telling me Boy.

Hi all

sorry about the morning sickness for you lovely ladies who have it! Thats the one thing im not looking forward to.

bet your busy poppie :)

Well im moving house on saturday so i need to get my butt moving lol I've got friday off though so its not too bad :)

But our tv, internet and phone is all being cut off tomorrow ready for the move :( so i wont be chatting to you lovely ladies for a while. Our phone is being connected in the new house on friday, and the tv on sunday but the internet is not being connected for another week or so after that.

soooo by the time i come back AF will either have arrived OR i could have a BFP lol i know which i'd rather but we'll soon see. So i hope all is well whilst im gone and i don't miss anything major :D and i hope Ms doesn't get too bad for some of you.

xxx

im predicted girl and would love a girl. Oh says if we dont have girl we will have to try agian lol x

Morning ladies!

Well I was hoping for a sleep in this morning for my first day off, but I only slept about about 15 minutes after hubby left for work. I'm still getting used to all the new sounds of the new house and we also don't have a fence around as we have no neighbours immediately around us so I'm paranoid about people coming near my house! Silly I know.

Tonight I'm going for my first Pregnancy education class. It's a Women's Health Workshop and I think it's mainly about keeping healthy for pregnancy etc. It is "free" as part of my hospital stuff so I may as well go and find out all the information that I can. It's being held at the hospital where I will have my baby so that's a little awesome in itself. I don't think we get to see any of the wards or anything until next year when we go for the antenatal classes. Only other drawback is it's for women only and I have to drive into the city but at least everyone will be going the other way, so traffic shouldn't be too bad.

Swan - my next scan is my 20 week on the 10th December. It'll be a gender scan so we'll get to find out what we're having so long as baby is playing nice and letting us see!

Wana - good luck with your move too. Fingers crossed for some fantastic BFP news when you get back.

Dinah - how are you going??

Snow - congrats on 6 weeks. It feels like things go so slow to start with.

Nanner - I can't believe how far along you are!!

Talking about gender predictions - the chinese chart says boy for me and I did that hair strand with your wedding ring test and it showed boy too. But I will wait to see what the scan says before coming to any conclusions!

Well I suppose I should go start on the unpacking.....

:flower:

Hi all, it's been a while, just thought I'd send a quick note to let you know I'm thinking of all of you !
-Good luck to those that don't have BFP yet, your time will come too.
-So exciting for those who are about to find out the gender of the baby :) yay !

Miss you all and I will try and pop in more often !! I updated my journal the other day so feel free to stalk it.... :hugs:

Talk to you all soon ! Take care ! :flower:

Hanging in there thanks Poppie. Have tomorrow and Monday off work (Monday is my booking in appointment) so hopefully a long relaxing weekend will be good for me. Still no obstetrician appointment, waiting for the postman is taking on a vigil quality similar to a child waiting for Santa.

Big hugs Dinah :hugs:

I'm starving this morning but can't find anything I want to eat. I tried to eat a choccy biscuit and that made me want to hurl. What I really want is a banana but we haven't got any.

mornig all, hope all is well. me still no af... on cd41... someting is really not right got drs 2mro so going to speak to her about it. im going to ask for bloods too which wont be done till monday but i need something to happen as i dont no where i am.

i had my flu jab the other day wich has now given me a illness no fun! so i i feel flu-e lol. hope the moves go well, x

Bye Wana!! Best wishes moving and have fun!! xoxo can't wait to hear about it once you're settled! :)

I did a few predictors, CeeDee. Chinese said girl, the needle thing said girl (but also said not when I def was not pg a year ago rofl) and one other I found on here was right. Then a bunch of others were wrong. xD

Congrats on 6 weeks Snow! How are you feeling?

Poppie I hope your class goes/went well! Sounds fun! :) and FX that the baby cooperates on the 10th!

:hugs: Dodge! I will be stalking your journal. :) hope all is well; I miss you!

Good luck at the doctors Kimberley; I hope they're able to help you determine what is happening.

How is everyone feeling? It's Thursday and we are over the hump!! :)

wanaBmummy, Good luck with moving house. Hopefully when we hear from you again it will be BFP.

Poppie, I know it takes a while to get used to new surroundings. I haven’t started taking any classes yet, I’d better start looking into it.

Dodgegirl :hi: Nice to hear from you. I’m on my way to stalk your journal.

Dinah :hugs:

Kimberley, I’m sorry you feel like you have the flu. That’s why the flu shot scares me so much. Last time I had I was so congested I temporarily lost hearing in my ears.

Swann,I can't wait for the weekend. I need to pull out my winter clothes.

The Chinese chart predicted girl for me and when I did the ring and string test I got boy, so one of them is right. LOL It’s such a gloomy day here, I can’t wait to get home and have a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup.

im at work in an hour which is crap really dont want to go.
I had my flu jab yesterday and other than a sore arm im ok xx

Ceedee - grilled cheese and soup sounds nice! Might have that too when I get in. Yum!

Hi guys! Sorry I've been MIA. It looks like I missed a lot! I'll catch up later if I can.

My last Clomid was yesterday, so now just waiting to see if I ovulate.

Hello everyone,

Getting a cold so feeling a bit sneezey.. but apart from that Im alright I have my gender scan on the 15th of December, which is brilliant Im really pleased that I get to know before christmas.
Going to the in laws this weekend to tell OH's grandparents, I decided to have one of those photo cakes done, with a scan pic. Im picking it up tommorrow so hopefully it will look good,

went to the doctors yesterday after the midwifes note about me having a urine infection, he was not convinced as apparently I didnt have neough white cells in my urine, and have not had any pain, or symtpons at all so, more weeing in little bottles for more tests as he doesnt want to give me antibiotics for no reason.

apart from that all is well here, how is everyone else???

I finally got around to taking a prego pic. Enjoy! :bodyb:

Attachments

• DSCN0450.jpg
    DSCN0450.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members