The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Dinah, you need to do what's best for you. You shouldn't feel guilty if you need to rest especially if your Dr said to do so. Can you get a certificate from your Dr for your boss? Maybe you could just tell your boss in confidence so he/she knows what's going on and say you don't want to tell anyone else until later. That is, if you feel you can trust your boss.

I really wouldn't be worried about taking the time off you need, it's not like you're just being slack!!

Dinah, I'd just bite the bullet and take the time off. Chances that the pregnancy is fine are greatly in your favour but if the doctor tells you to rest then you should really do it :hugs: Do you work for a larger company? I do and there's a procedure for me to tell HR in confidence why I'm off sick but I don't have to tell my boss the reason why if I don't want to.

Dinah don't feel guilty xxx I have only told a few at work due to my hypos but if I wasn't well I wouldn't go in. My friend would send me home anyway. Even though beanie is small you still have to be careful and put yourself first xx
Snow goodluck for scan xx

Dinah, I’m glad that they changed your medicine. Sorry about the MS you’ve got it pretty bad. I used to carry baggies in my purse just in case I was sick unexpectedly. You might need to talk to your doctor if it gets to be excessive. I would call out sick to take care of yourself and the baby.

Hey girls. Well, I am back from my appt. And it's not good. I just had that instinct ya know. I had an empty black hole with basically nothing in it measuring 5 weeks and 2 days. Which basically isn't possible bc I know when I OV'd and got a + on my test. So it stopped growing or something. I go back on Thursday for more blood work for quantitative levels to see if my levels are going up, down or staying the same from today's blood.

Dr was not too optimistic and neither am I. So... I have 3 choices: 1. Wait for me to miscarry naturally but I won't know when - could be today could be 3 weeks. 2. I can take a pill and it will make me miscarry and I will have heavy bleeding and cramps for a few hours and will have to take a day off work on Friday. 3. Or I can have a D&C done where they go in and remove it. I am leaning towards 1 or 2. I am unsure what to do.

Oh snow I'm so sorry to hear that news. Totally devastating :hugs: My understanding of option 2 is that sometimes it doesn't all come out and they have to do the D&C anyway. Will they re-scan you?

Kimberley, expecting a bean? What are the levels?

Snowflakes, I am so sorry. You have to do what’s best for you. Any option will still be sad. :hugs:

Kimberley, That’s so exciting.

My blood test came back at 2480. Which i think its okay. Who knows i will post my tests later which i took after 5wees in a hour and drank 6 big drinks. So looks good i belive. But i feel bad for talkin about it with snow sad news. X

Congrats Kimberley!! :hugs: That's grand!

And Snow, I'm so sorry for your news. :( It's definitely a difficult decision to make, so my thoughts and prayers are with you as you decide what your plan of action will be. :hugs:

I'm thinking she means her HCG levels, though I could be mistaken. :)

Snow - hun, so sorry to read that. :( Sending thoughts and prayers. :hug:

Kim - that sounds great! Congrats!! :)

Dodge - the levels are the level of hcg hormone in your blood, which you want to continuously double every few days in early preg.

Back to work for me today after 6 days off. So tired, I couldn't get to sleep last night. :sleep:

yes sorry i was so exicted and shocked when i found out i just had to tell you lot, if im going by my lmp im looking at 6 weeks i think x

this was after lots of drinks and wees, hoping morning digi wil say 3+. we will see x

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 3
Wow that's a pretty bold positive! Haha. :)

Three rainbow babies thus far, yes? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"