The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Snow- I'm very sorry. It's such sad and devastating news. :hug:

Kim- Very happy for you! Congratulations!

Nothing new for me right now. Just keeping busy. I've noticed that I've become very lazy. I used to run 5-6 days a week and the last month or so it's more like 2-3. I miss it but can't seem to make myself go. :shrug:

So sorry Snow, what sad news. I hope you chose the option which you're most comfortable with. All options must be heartbreaking though, sending you big hugs.

Congrats Kim, am very happy for you. Hope all other ladies are well xx

Hi all just wondered if any of you suffer from feeling breathless. Im struggling sometimes in the day but mainly at night. :-(
My 3 q's on friday at clinc will be- i think my bp tablets are my making me dizzy can i change or stop them, 2- is there any tablets i can have for my sickness and finally 3- my feeling breathless can i do anything to stop it. xx

I used to get short of breath a lot earlier on Pink. And from the simplest of things, like just lying in my bed! Now I'm only getting it when I do too much too fast. I'm still mentally getting used to being bigger than I was haha.

I've been getting breathless on a morning too, but I'm asthmatic so assumed I was more prone to this kind of issue.

Just been put on Methyldopa which I think you're on Pink? The dizzyness is unreal, although I was having dizzy spells to a lesser degree before I went on it.

yeah im on the same as you dinah, ive just put in a new prescription but will still ask on friday. i had labetol with caleb and had no problems with that xx

I'm so sorry Snow. :hugs: I can't even imagine how you feel.

Congrats Kim!

AFM, I think we may stop TTC for now. It doesn't seem to me like I'm going to O this cycle. I think I'll go back to taking Vitex and try to lose weight and see if I can get my body back to normal without all these meds. I may need someone else to take over the thread. Any volunteers?

I just wanted to pop on and say hi. We are all moved in now but haven't got our internet yet. Love love love our new house and our neighbours are so friendly and welcoming.

HUGE congrats to Kimberly and i am so sorry to hear the news Snow.

As for me AF decided to show late yeasterday evening. I've got an app on my phone and its shown how my cycles are 24/25 days long so a few days shorter than they used to be before i had the coil. Don't know if thats making a difference but we'll see.

So this means i'm now on cycle 6 since having the coil out in June and have about 2 left after this until the year is out xxx

Snow Im so sorry for your loss and the decision you are going to have to make. Do what ever is best for you.

Kim Congrats.

Swan, The cake reveal went very well, on grandparent said is this real?! I felt like saying yes its a joke.

I still feel a bit weird telling everyone, Like im jinxing it. But we are emptying out the room that will be the nursery this weekend, so that at christmas when all the family arrive at least the nursery room will look nice!

I dont seem to have a UTI so its good that I didnt have to have anitbiotics. I do have a sticky eye however!! My hair isnt getting any thicker which is a shame because I have fine hair! i will put a pic on soon, as I currently look like I have eaten too many pies!

Jess, I can continue with updates for the thread if you would like. I'm sorry to hear you're going through so many issues at the moment, and I will be thinking of you and praying things sort themselves out soon. <3 :hugs:

Unless someone else wants to monitor the thread, that is :)

Thats funny cuz i was gonna nominate u swan !! ;) Ur so good at keeping up w/ everyone !!

Nanner, I know the feeling. I used to be at the gym 5 days a week, now if I make it twice a week I’m lucky. I just don’t have the desire either and the weather is perfect for running outside and I just can’t get motivated.

Pink, I get breathless just going up two flights of steps.

Jess137, I was wondering how you’ve been. Hopefully things will get back to normal for you and you’ll have regular O’s.

Wanabmummy, Hello! I’m glad you are all settled into your new place. Maybe your body is still adjusting to being off the coil. Hopefully it will happen for you soon.

Singers, I’m glad the reveal went well. When I told everyone at work I felt like I was jinxing it aswell, but eventually you have to tell everyone.

Thanks for taking over Swanx!

Snowflakes - I am sooooo sorry to hear your news, i can only imagine how you are feeling right now. Am thinking of you and try to keep your chin up. Sending lots of virtual hugs!

Kimberley - Congratulations....bet you are over the moon!

Wanna - Glad ur happy in ur new pad and sorry about AF.

Swan - thanks for taking over thread!

Jess - Sorry things are a bit difficult for you at the moment and that ur body sorts itself out quickly for you.

Dinah - call in sick - if ur doc advised, then you need to! I would feel guilty too, but this is def more important!

AFM, all ok i hope! Am 7 weeks tomo. I'm feeling really knackered at the min, and have sore boobs, but that's it - no nausea or food aversions.....roll on my 12week scan so it can all become a bit more real. Will be very worried for it tho x

Thank you swan. I guess we need to figure out how to do this. You may have to start a new thread with a similar title and just have everyone move over to that one?

I am really sorry that I'm doing this, I feel like I'm deserting you guys. I just need a break. It is way too stressful for me right now.

Don't be sorry Jess. :hugs: Not at all. I can understand 100%, and it's the decision that you and your OH feel is best for you. There is no shame in that. Of course we'll miss you, dearly so; but you have to do what's best for you at this point. :hugs:

Well in my birth club group, our creator actually ended up a January momma and moved, and the admin team were able to put the thread under someone else's name from our group. I think if you contact Wobbles, she can do that. However, if you prefer, I can make a new thread altogether. Your call Jess, since you were (and will always be) the June Bugs creator. xo

Hey all,
I just got back from quick walk with a friend at work. Trying to be active, but all I want is a nap now! I even went to bed early last night.

Even though I know I am unfit, I have been noticing shortness of breath too. I think it's something to do with increased blood supply??

Jess - don't be sorry about taking a break. Will miss you though. xo

Swan - am pleased you're glad to take over maintaining the thread. I don't mind if we need a new one or whatever. So long as I know where it is.

Snow - I've been thinking of you hun xo

wanaB - glad you're settling in well. Our unpacking is going slow, but we'll get there.

I hope everyone else is well.
:flower:

I hope you find a bit of relief in your decision Jess, best of luck with loosing weight and kick starting your ovaries to be drug free.

:hugs: Jess - we'll miss you!

Wana, glad you're enjoying your new home!

I'm short of breath too, and I keep getting weird moments when I'm standing up, as if the ground has moved beneath me and I wobble a bit. Clearly the ground isn't moving (and there's certainly no earth-shaking going on in the bedroom at the moment :haha: ) so I guess my balance is just a bit off at the moment. As are most things to be honest!

hello thank you all for the congrats,
i had a scan yesterday due to it already been booked to check if i have pcos! but i obv found out i was expecting, im not sure how far i am im thinking about the 5weeks mark, as on the scan they saw the sac thats all the sonographer didnt tell me anything but sent the info to the doctors and they said its early pregnancy and the sac measured 1cm which i think is normal lol. i hope anyway but i have read all this information that this is normal so i hope so, i had bloods done today so hoping they have doubled find out 2moro, and if they have i think i can relax!

sorry that your going away for a while jess, and i hope things work out for you and good things come to those who wait, but please come back and see us and talk to us dont leave us in the dark hehe.

dinah i hope they can sort out your bp and make sure things are okay.

again snow im so so so so sorry i know how hard it is but things will ease, never go away but will ease. please take care and try and relax.

wanna- wooo on the new home bet its all nice and cosy your little pad :D

becca- not sure if i am short, i feel a little at times but i am like ashmatic mild tho so could be that.

meadows- i am so over the mood i really hope this is our second chance and everything goes well, :)

afm- have not got the ms yet, but i dont think its far off, as i feel a little hungover if that makes sense, eyes keep stinging as i feel sleepy but when i lie down i dont sleep! and im up early i keep waking up silly times on my days off!. and this horrid taste in my mouth and headaches lol. but i dont no if this is all in my head tho haha.

waiting for my blood test results 2moro and need to see my doctor about them and what we can do to reguarding my history. hopefully thhese have doubled fingers crossed. oh yeah i got a infection last week, and caught it in time as last time i ended up in hospital really poorly, which made me lose baby well it seems that infections are one of my signs that im pregnant!! weird eh.

anyway i stop goign on sorry if i missed anyone sorry x

and im peeing every 5mins oh my!!

oh yeah sorry for going on but does anybody know any information on preogestron (sp). can you have too much and it be harmful? as i was thinking about asking my doctor to put me on it so it will help me keep the baby. or am i being silly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->