The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

My chemist didnt have my bp tablets so im hoping bp stays ok for tomorrow. I will explain how i feel when im on them .
All my stuff is ready for tomorrow im little scared but cant wait to see beanie xx

I may be quieter than usual the next few days because I'm going to my moms for an informal family shower weekend :) but will peek in while I'm away. Good luck tomorrow Pink!!

Jess137, Don’t let this stress you out. Take a break and will be here when you’re ready. :hugs:

Kimberely, I hope this is your second chance as well. :hugs:

Swanx, Have fun at the shower.

Snow, I hope all is well I’m sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.

Snow.....was just popping on to see if you are ok and how todays appointment went, but completely understand that the last thing you prob feel like doing is posting on here. But anyway, just to say i am thinking of you, and praying for the very best for you. I completely know how you must be feeling. You will get through this, and we are all here for you if you need us x x lots of love x x

and im peeing every 5mins oh my!!

oh yeah sorry for going on but does anybody know any information on preogestron (sp). can you have too much and it be harmful? as i was thinking about asking my doctor to put me on it so it will help me keep the baby. or am i being silly

I've read threads from ladies who have had recurrent miscarriages due to high progesterone so I'd only ask your doc for it if you know yours is too low. Basically I think any hormone in too great or too little quantity can fool your body into thinking your cycle/pregnancy is doing something different to what it is. Maybe ask for blood tests to check all your levels?

Morning ladies,
TGIF!! It's also my husband's 30th Birthday today! :cake: We're going out for dinner tonight at TGI Friday's. We went to the TGI Friday's in Times Square when we were over there and having been wanting to go to one here to compare it. Luckily they have mocktails so I'll be able to have something fancy to drink that's non-alcoholic.

Just popping in quickly before I head into a meeting this morning. Fridays are always boring so we book in little meetings for something to do. LOL!

Pink - What tablets have you been prescribed for your BP? I think my Dr was going to put me on Aldomet?? I hope it goes ok for you.

Dinah - how are you going?

Swan - have fun at the shower. :)

Snow - I hope you're doing as well as can be expected. xo

Beccad - funny you mention about the hungover feeling, if we go out to a friends place for dinner or whatever, and i'd normally drink or whatever, the next day I feel hungover anyway. I guess it's just from having the late night, not so much sick feeling as I was lucky and didn't have much ms.

Kim - things are sounding positive for you!

AFM - yesterday afternoon I felt a tad crampy, maybe I overdid it on the walk with my friend yesterday or it's probably just growing pains. Naturally I worry but I just put my feet up on my desk and took it easy when I got home yesterday. Feeling better this morning and I'm sure I can still feel Baby Bug's little tickles in there.

We're getting a new lounge tomorrow! It's being delivered some time in the morning, I can't wait, it's soooo comfy!.

Have a great weekend everyone.
:flower:

I've been taking vitamin B6 the last few days in the hope that it might help with the sickness (such as it is), 50mg each morning and evening. I swear I've woken up this morning feeling a teeny bit less icky than normal. Might just be a fluke, or just a good day of course! Perhaps the fact that I don't work on Fridays helps :rofl:

Hi all hope you ok just had scan , will post pic later beanie is measuring 8 w +3 days so spot on yey. Have only got diabetic team to see now . Me consultant says I am more likely to have c- section again as its safer for me. At least I will have a date then to but kinc of sad to but things could change in time xx
Hope everyones ok my consultant has given me tablets for sickness to so fingers crossed it settles down zx

pink you bean is so cute :D

becca i have heard b6 works for sickness to and memory :p so thats two for the price of one, hehe. atm im on my prental and spatone iron x2 a day as my blood level is 12 but my ferrtin (iron supply) is 7. has been for a year so i need to get it up as baby will be taking my iron up!

dinah- my dr has said she doesnt want to give it to me as everything seems fine at the mo and she would be worried if she gives it me it will mess up the pregancy, i might ask tho still for a blood test when i next see her. how is your bp?

swan enjoy your baby shower :) i cant belive how quick its gone for you!

afm- i had my second hcg test results today, mondays was 2480 and thursday is.......... 9448 :D so i think its going well, and my dr has referred me to a midwife :D how exciting it doesnt feel real.. lol

and today i think i had the start of morning sickness, i have dry heaved a few times this morning, and felt queezy when i was hungry or hot, so who knows!

hope everybody is okay

and snow- thinking of you my dear.

poppie- hope the meal goes well and you enjoy yourself :D

x

Thinking of you snow , it's so unfair xx
I think hrs finally setting in for me that I'm pregnant. In just waiting for dad to pick up lo then I'm back toned for a few hours work at 10 xx have a fab weekend xx

Hey girls. Just a note to say that my bloods did go up but it wasn't enough to be a viable pregnancy.

My OBGYN called in the RX for the pills yesterday. I did 2 doses and nothing happened. Just some slight cramping and a backache. I talked to her last night and she called in another 2 doses for today and upped the dosage. I really hope this is it. I am sick of waiting and just ready at this point to put this behind me and move on.

Thanks for the thoughts ladies.

Hope you're doing okay Snow.

The bp is calming down thanks Pink, methyldopa seems to be doing the trick for me. Back to work on Tuesday though so could well start to rise again.

Really sharp pain today and last night just to the side of my belly button. It's there for a second then its gone again but it doubles me up and makes me cry out, not enjoying it. Going to ask midwife on Monday.

Hubby is also a bit baffled by this hormonal wreak in his house who cries when she knocks over the box of cereal. I can't really explain it to him other than I feel completely useless already being on bed rest and not being able to take care of the house, putting so much on his shoulders, I feel this baby should have had a better start than my body is able to give it etc, so lots of tears.

Being more positive, DH got a call today for a job interview next Saturday morning, he hadn't even applied for the job, someone he got chatting to just passed his name to their area manager and said he seemed like the perfect type of person for the role so they called him up! Would be great for him to get it, a £8000 payrise immediately, rising another £9000 within 12-18 months.

Snow hope everything goes well.
Jess - sorry your leaving, but do what you need to.

Just feeling less tired but more grumpy, and things are generally annoying me more. how is everyone else, we spent some time sorting out the what will be nursery which seems like a good thing though we still have ages.

I still dont feel like its real... its strange... to think that there is a little being growing inside me and I cant feel it!!!

How is everyone else feeling??
Swan its so exciting the first Junebug baby is nearly here!!!

:hugs: snow I'm so sorry. I pray things go well for you and quickly too. xoxo

Hi everyone,
15 weeks today :happydance: Feeling pretty good, still tired though. I have a friend coming to visit this weekend so I must get in and unpack as much as I can.

Snow - thinking of you hun :hugs:

How is everyone else going??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"